Ashli Babbitt shooter to face no consequences

Go right ahead and try...or are you just all talk like a Kowardly Keyboard Kommando?

I will go on the record stating unarmed folks should never be shot by the cops. Period. What happened to Floyd was wrong. I said so at the time.

The fact that you and every Dim are cheering the murder of an unarmed woman is not the least bit surprising.

I will go on the record stating unarmed folks should never be shot by the cops. Period. What happened to Floyd was wrong. I said so at the time.

The fact that you and every Dim are cheering the murder of an unarmed woman is not the least bit surprising.
I cheered when she won the Darwin award.

Lots of totalitarian evil bootlickers here. I hate to say this, but I think America is going to get what it deserves. Too many TV-watching brainwashed useful idiots. And it's hard to have sympathy for people like that, at this point.

Lots of totalitarian evil bootlickers here. I hate to say this, but I think America is going to get what it deserves. Too many TV-watching brainwashed useful idiots. And it's hard to have sympathy for people like that, at this point.
Even God kills.

If they`re trying to destroy our democracy by installing a president that lost an election I`m okay with it.

No, you are just OK with it, period. Democracy was never threatened, no election was lost, indeed, those at the Capitol were fighting to SAVE our democracy from the shitheads like YOU.

But funny that you think a few hundred unarmed middle aged Trump supporters waving the American flag were a threat to Joe Biddum's "democracy." :auiqs.jpg:

Is it any wonder now why a few 15th century towelheads on the other side of the world are giving our "president" orders and deadlines!

This lunacy of “what she should have done” is deflection
Should does not get you shot. Could or might do does not get you shot.
Immediate lethal threat gets you shot.

No, you are just OK with it, period. Democracy was never threatened, no election was lost, indeed, those at the Capitol were fighting to SAVE our democracy from the shitheads like YOU.

But funny that you think a few hundred unarmed middle aged Trump supporters waving the American flag were a threat to Joe Biddum's "democracy." :auiqs.jpg:

Is it any wonder now why a few 15th century towelheads on the other side of the world are giving our "president" orders and deadlines!
You're only crying because it was a FAILED insurrection.

Forum List

Back