US and allies will face ‘consequences’ if troops stay after deadline, Taliban warn

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
They are so full of shit, They're not going to attack us as we're leaving. They're tired too. And they're in a good position. They are truly fucking retarded if they would do that.

The greatest superpower in the world bowing down to the Tollybon goat humpers. Election fraud has consequences.
Let’s stay and since they are out of their cave let’s have our attack forces ready for when the try to move against the holdovers.
You know we could have fire bombed and done many things to those caves but “humanitarian” wailers either President or congress would not allow that

Because President Potatohead is so damn weak the Taliban is dictating to us now.

This is what we always get with Democrat leadership. Weakness and stupidity in both foreign and domestic policies.

Now our people are being warned by the Xiden admin not to go to the airport because of threats from ISIS and AQ...in direct contradictions by Joey Xiden over the weekend that said AQ was out of Afgan....how much longer are we going to let the Xiden admin lie? and lie to the world with such deadly consequences?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Anomalism
I agree. They want all US people gone. They already own the Stan so why pick a fight with the US??

If they did we could bomb the shit out of what was left at Bagram and leave the Taliban with wrecks. They aren't that stupid. They want America gone and getting US citizens out helps them.

That was Trump who made a deal with terrorists, not Biden, shit for brains.

You must mean like the deal that Trump made to get out of TPP, the Paris Accord, the trade deal, keeping immigrants in Mexico until their hearing came up, and completing the border wall.

Yep, once former president Trump makes a deal, Joe in the White House has his HANDS TIED. The Old Man is POWERLESS.

My ribs, my ribs!

As though you've given a damn about any other US president lying to the world.
huh? I have no idea what you are talking about, but I do appreciate your attempt to deflect from the current chaos created by your Dear Leader.

Now our people are being warned by the Xiden admin not to go to the airport because of threats from ISIS and AQ...in direct contradictions by Joey Xiden over the weekend that said AQ was out of Afgan....how much longer are we going to let the Xiden admin lie? and lie to the world with such deadly consequences?
Instead of taking care of the problem they will impose hardships and fear tactics on Americans
America last

Instead of taking care of the problem they will impose hardships and fear tactics on Americans
America last
you think he’d learn his lesson from what he and obama did in iraq which gave us ISIS…but nope…

every person that is a victim of terror moving forward owes it to xiden

You must mean like the deal that Trump made to get out of TPP, the Paris Accord, the trade deal, keeping immigrants in Mexico until their hearing came up, and completing the border wall.

Yep, once former president Trump makes a deal, Joe in the White House has his HANDS TIED. The Old Man is POWERLESS.
Why don't you believe Trump?

Forum List

Back