As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?

Because I don’t just make shit up and then pretend to reason from the basis of my own imagination. That is illogical.
You dont want to think about how many illegal aliens there probably are in the US

With more on the way

If you have any hope of stopping the invasion (which you may not want to) then you need inform yourself and make an intelligent guess

You dont [sic] want to think about how many illegal aliens there probably are in the US
"Probably" doesn't mean shit. The only not-pulled-out-your-ass figures I can find are between 10.5-12 million. Is it more than that? I don't know, and I'm not going to sit here and speculate blindly like some idiot.

The only not-pulled-out-your-ass figures I can find are between 10.5-12 million.
That number was pulled out of someone else’s ass 25 years ago and has been handed down from one open border lib to the next ever since

There are far, far more illegals than that

No, I don't. YOU sound like a typical liberal, insisting on your feeeeeelings in place of logic
Why do you insist that there are so few illegals when we add 500,000 to a million every year?

I think it because open borders libs want to give them all amnesty so you must undercount

Why do you insist that there are so few illegals ......
I'm not "insisting" on anything. I'm pointing out that you are being an illogical, emotive little bitch. You pull figures from out of your ass and insist on them then whine and cry when it's pointed out that you are full of shit. Hey, "I heard" that there are a million billion illegals in the county! What does such nonsense do to resolve any problem?

I'm pointing out that you are being an illogical, emotive little bitch. You pull figures from out of your ass and insist on them then whine and cry when it's pointed out that you are full of shit. Hey, "I heard" that there are a million billion illegals in the county! What does such nonsense do to

You were saying…

You dont want to think about how many illegal aliens there probably are in the US

With more on the way

If you have any hope of stopping the invasion (which you may not want to) then you need inform yourself and make an intelligent guess
No. All I notice is how right-wingers simply prefer their authoritarianism over Capitalism every time it comes up.

Forum List

Back