As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?

I've read your plan a number of times Mac...I just can't reconcile how rewarding the people of a nation for fucking us over makes any sense in any way.
There's far too many other options that are far more cost effective and full proof.
As far as trade.....Mexico is no China, they don't have the means to become China.....the culture lacks intelligence, ambition and discipline....the nation lacks infrastructure and facilities. You proposal makes little sense...it would make more sense for us to just TAKE Mexico.

Look, if some desperate soul broke into your home and refused to leave you would call the cops and you would expect the cops to remove this person from your property at once....you wouldn't want to nor would you ask to sponsor and care for this person....that's just not the way it works.

Why do you have a problem with the simple approach of identifying illegals among us because we have the means to do so, detaining them on the spot and fast tracking their deportation?
I have no problem with that. I'm against illegal immigration. I think this mess at the border is the Dems' fault.

I just see a much bigger picture and an opportunity to address multiple serious problems with one plan. Do you prefer to reward the Chinese people more than our neighbors to the south?

We might have tried something like this, back when we were exceptional. I don't like band-aids.

Last edited:
No such thing as a foolproof plan, over here in Normal World.

Line 3 in my sig.

Neither your agreement nor your approval are required.
I have a problem with No 1

“Legalize everyone who is here today and put them at the end of the line for regular citizenship, with a sinister hidden agenda of making the countries they use to want to escape a much more attractive place to live, see below“

First, how many people are here that you want to legalize?

Dont say 12 million because that is an unrealistic number

I suspect that today that number is at least 25-30 million and more on the way

I notice you dont want to stop the illegals at the border so presumably everyone who got here yesterday would be legalized tomorow

And everyone who crosses tomorrow would get their green card the day after that

Under your plan as I understand it America could grow by 100 million in just a few years

But that doesent mean there is no room for compromise within your plan

It does have some good points

I have a problem with No 1

“Legalize everyone who is here today and put them at the end of the line for regular citizenship, with a sinister hidden agenda of making the countries they use to want to escape a much more attractive place to live, see below“

First, how many people are here that you want to legalize?

Dont say 12 million because that is an unrealistic number

I suspect that today that number is at least 25-30 million and more on the way

I notice you dont want to stop the illegals at the border so presumably everyone who got here yesterday would be legalized tomorow

And everyone who crosses tomorrow would get their green card the day after that

Under your plan as I understand it America could grow by 100 million in just a few years

But that doesent mean there is no room for compromise within your plan

It does have some good points
Many people who are here don't want to be here. Many would go back if they could take care of their families in their own countries.

Yes, I want to stop them at the border.

Yes, I'm against illegal immigration.

Many people who are here don't want to be here. Many would go back if they could take care of their families in their own countries.

Yes, I want to stop them at the border.

Yes, I'm against illegal immigration.
I didnt mention the second part of No1 but now I will

To me it sounds like nation-building

Didnt we learn our lesson with George Bush and afghanistan?

Why would you want to assist in the degradation of America by supporting and essentially encouraging and compromising the integrity of America's root moral standards and value systems?
A degenerate loser like you has NO IDEA about America's value system or ANY moral standards.

Forum List

Back