As the future employee of the American People...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
the American voter needs to consider this question about Hillary.
Any law enforcement employer, (i.e. the American Voter)... will ask on the employment form this question:
"Are you under any Federal Investigation"....

If you think that the next President of the US should NOT be hired because she is under federal investigation you should vote no. If you think she is innocent until proven guilty and you like Hillary you should vote for her but KNOWING that many people who voted for Bill in his re-election didn't consider all the expense and costs of his impeachment. Thus there is going to be an impeachment of Hillary as an outcome if you don't believe this FBI investigation has any bearing.

The President is not a "law enforcement official". That would be the Judicial Branch.

The President is not a "law enforcement official". That would be the Judicial Branch.

Our federal government has three parts.
They are the Executive, (President and about 5,000,000 workers)
Legislative (Senate and House of Representatives) and
Judicial (Supreme Court and lower Courts).
The President of the United States administers the Executive Branch of our government.

THE PRESIDENT AS LAW ENFORCER
Powers Derived From This Duty
The Constitution does not say that the President shall execute the laws, but that ''he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed,'' i.e., by others, who are commonly, but not always with strict accuracy, termed his subordinates.
Annotation 16 - Article II - FindLaw

Our federal government has three parts.
They are the Executive, (President and about 5,000,000 workers)
Legislative (Senate and House of Representatives) and
Judicial (Supreme Court and lower Courts).
The President of the United States administers the Executive Branch of our government.

THE PRESIDENT AS LAW ENFORCER
Powers Derived From This Duty
The Constitution does not say that the President shall execute the laws, but that ''he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed,'' i.e., by others, who are commonly, but not always with strict accuracy, termed his subordinates.
Annotation 16 - Article II - FindLaw

No shit. That's what I just told you.

Forum List

Back