As soon as Kavanaugh was confirmed, Christine Blasey Ford just vanished. Have Dems helped her?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I haven’t heard a word about her in many months.

Have concerned Dems have gotten her help? They seemed very concerned about her when it helped them politically.

They believe she was raped, but they turn their backs on her?

Still waiting for Schiff to show everyone all his evidence. Ford seemed to have more of a mental problem since her supposed witnesses claimed it never happened. Remember the woman that claimed It really happened to Ford because it was all over school? Funny how that worked out.
If one lie woks for Dems more are even better.

Dems claim the right is racist yet can not see that they are worse. They claim the right over spends yet never mention that it is on policies pushed by Dems. They claim the right hates law yet they continually clamor to disregard it.

Have concerned Dems have gotten her help? They seemed very concerned about her when it helped them politically.

Google her if you’re curious. You’re not though. You’re just glad you got another rapist in the SC.

What should she say, idiota? Should she be campaigning against someone with a life time appointment.

Sad how trumpkins hate women.

What should she say, idiota? Should she be campaigning against someone with a life time appointment.

Me, I lament people who are not as advertised. Where rules are changed to fit the person into the job. The best of the best is not our motto anymore. And women are to expenive and spoiled. And more then that, have destroyed people in this age over perception. Come on China. Take over.

Google her if you’re curious. You’re not though. You’re just glad you got another rapist in the SC.

You still spewing that nonsense? Give it up

Really? Poor argument...

"A leading Democratic legislator in New Hampshire was arrested on Thursday on charges of domestic violence and assault."

"Michael Avenatti arrested on suspicion of domestic violence."

There are two examples:

There are more Democrats than Republicans arrested for domestic abuse. You seriously think Michael Avenatti likes women? Lol

I am sure you could find more if you look. :D

If the FBI is asked to finish the investigation that your fat bastard killed, we’ll see.

It was a manufactured, predetermined hit job, organized by the Democrats. She was purposely used, and like others, when the Democrats and MEDIA are done with them, they are FORGOTTEN.

Just the ones that fake being crime victims. Not just women though. Smollet is the same kind of turf floating in the democrat toilet bowl as Ford.

If the FBI is asked to finish the investigation that your fat bastard killed, we’ll see.

Lol you're such an obidient useless dem tool

And you regularly defend rapists and child molesters. So go fuck yourself with your opinion, trash.

And you regularly defend rapists and child molesters. So go fuck yourself with your opinion, trash.

And WHO would these so called rapists and child molesters be? Trump or Kavanaugh or both?

Let's say for just a second that I WANTED to believe you on this......

Can you provide even ONE CONVICTION report or link?

Didn't think so.

Awww the poor boy is upset. Good ghetto dweller

Wherz da white womens ats? Feckin moron

You just keep talking the walk...:D

qpJUIZH.png

We hate liars, like you.

Forum List

Back