As 'MAGA' as it gets: ex-Trump State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus gives first TV interview as Tennessee Congressional candidate

She doesn't sound like much of a Tennessean, being from Florida (a beauty pageant winner that looks good in a bikini), worked in Washington, New York, remarried by Ruth Bader Ginsburg in her chambers, bringing all the qualifications an up and coming right wing republican woman needs, an endorsement from Donny, a 37-25-37 figure with a "C" cup size. I don't live in that Nashville area district that was re-carved up to get rid of the Democrat, Republicans couldn't beat for 20 years any other way. I don't know if that newly re-carved Republican stacked district will just take what they are given or want a Tennessean to represent Tennessee. It is Nashville. They've seen pretty girls before.

She doesn't sound like much of a Tennessean, being from Florida (a beauty pageant winner that looks good in a bikini), worked in Washington, New York, remarried by Ruth Bader Ginsburg in her chambers, bringing all the qualifications an up and coming right wing republican woman needs, an endorsement from Donny, a 37-25-37 figure with a "C" cup size. I don't live in that Nashville area district that was re-carved up to get rid of the Democrat, Republicans couldn't beat for 20 years any other way. I don't know if that newly re-carved Republican stacked district will just take what they are given or want a Tennessean to represent Tennessee. It is Nashville. They've seen pretty girls before.

You sound very jealous of a very accomplished woman.

She's smart, she's ambitious and she's a looker. Maybe her looks will motivate more slacker Democrats to show up at their job and that should make the people they represent happy. So vote for Morgan and make everyone happy.

You sound very jealous of a very accomplished woman.
No. Just think Tennesseans should represent Tennessee. If you grow up and live most of your life in Florida, New York and Washington, DC, but move here for a year, that does not make you a Tennessean, or give you any knowledge of what it is like, what Tennesseans think. You didn't grow up in Tennessee communities, Tennessee schools, colleges, following Tennessee news, events or politics. I read 4 different articles on her that had three things in common, worked for/endorsed by trump, grew up in and became a Florida beauty pageant winner, her measurement and her bra size. None of these are how I have ever picked political leadership in the past. Maybe other Tennesseans are different.

No. Just think Tennesseans should represent Tennessee. If you grow up and live most of your life in Florida, New York and Washington, DC, but move here for a year, that does not make you a Tennessean, or give you any knowledge of what it is like, what Tennesseans think. You didn't grow up in Tennessee communities, Tennessee schools, colleges, following Tennessee news, events or politics. I read 4 different articles on her that had three things in common, worked for/endorsed by trump, grew up in and became a Florida beauty pageant winner, her measurement and her bra size. None of these are how I have ever picked political leadership in the past. Maybe other Tennesseans are different.

Hmmm, kinda like all the California democrats coming to Nevada. This state has gone downhill thanks to them.

Hmmm, kinda like all the California democrats coming to Nevada. This state has gone downhill thanks to them.
I hear ya. Look at Oregon and Washington. They haven't fared well from California flight, either.

Forum List

Back