As I See It: Game-changer: Iran’s involvement with 9/11

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Now before the anti-semites kick into over drive, I will point out this is a biased source. But he does make a point about Iran. Is it true? Certainly the surrender monkeys on the left wish to blame anyone other then their buddy OBL but was it really help from Iran? If you say no produce the evidence, please.

The most remarkable aspect of this US surrender to Iran is that the Iranian regime is not some hypothetical threat. It has been perpetrating acts of war against Western interests for more than three decades – including playing a key role in the 9/11 attacks on America.

That’s not just my opinion. It’s the view of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. In a judgment that has received virtually no attention, federal Judge George B. Daniels found in December 2011 that Iran, with the participation of its Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, was directly and heavily involved in the 9/11 atrocities.

This was previously suspected. The 9/11 Commission, having been presented with last-minute evidence from National Security Agency intercepts, found “strong evidence” that Iran had enabled al-Qaida members, including some of the future 9/11 hijackers, to travel in and out of Afghanistan before 9/11. In its 2004 report, it concluded: “We believe this topic requires further investigation by the US government.”

Now before the anti-semites kick into over drive, I will point out this is a biased source. But he does make a point about Iran. Is it true? Certainly the surrender monkeys on the left wish to blame anyone other then their buddy OBL but was it really help from Iran? If you say no produce the evidence, please.

The most remarkable aspect of this US surrender to Iran is that the Iranian regime is not some hypothetical threat. It has been perpetrating acts of war against Western interests for more than three decades – including playing a key role in the 9/11 attacks on America.

That’s not just my opinion. It’s the view of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. In a judgment that has received virtually no attention, federal Judge George B. Daniels found in December 2011 that Iran, with the participation of its Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, was directly and heavily involved in the 9/11 atrocities.

This was previously suspected. The 9/11 Commission, having been presented with last-minute evidence from National Security Agency intercepts, found “strong evidence” that Iran had enabled al-Qaida members, including some of the future 9/11 hijackers, to travel in and out of Afghanistan before 9/11. In its 2004 report, it concluded: “We believe this topic requires further investigation by the US government.”

If conservatives were attempting to create a state of war (and war hysteria) against Cuba, we'd likely be hearing that all the box cutters used on the flights were retrieved when sifting through the wreckage and that they all had the initials FC emblazoned on them and were well-known to be popular personal gifts given out by Castro to men who completed training in his terrorist camps.

Forum List

Back