As I Expected- 'White people are less likely to be Gay'

NO, he is saying he rejects any information he doesn't like.
No. I'm saying until you can prove everyone involved with the poll is telling the truth then you cant rely on a poll to be accurate. Polls may fool clowns such as yourself but thats because you are too naive to understand their function.

You don't have to prove everyone in the poll is telling the truth.

You make a poll confidential so there is no gain from lying, and you try to get a big sample so that odd balls who do lie are overwhelmed by those that don't.

And then you repeat it is different locations with different samples and you can eventually trust reproducible results.
You do have to prove everyone in the poll is telling the truth. I just said you did.
An impossible burden of proof, ass-lips. We could just as easily demand you prove they're lying.
Unfortunately the burden of proof is on you to prove everyone is telling the truth. Since everyone knows its human nature to lie and present themselves in the very best light I dont believe polls just because someone tells me I should. Only morons do stupid stuff like that. If you dont have proof then you have no case.

It is human nature to present themselves in the best light.

A confidential poll will not affect how they appear to their peer group or their status.

THus, no reason to lie.

Plenty of useful and valuable data has been uncovered in polls like this one.

You're more likely to be gay, one of these "low down" blacks who hide that shit. I have a very satisfied wife who can attest to the fact I'm definitely not gay. You might be though.
No you are gay. You told me you gave white men BJ's all the time.
You can come out of the closet any time now, blaggot.
You already came out of the closet. You give BJ's to white guys. Thats an indicator of you being gay.
Nope. I never performed a homosexual act in my life.

Come out of the closet, blaggot. Nobody will bite.
Of course you have. You give white guys BJ's. Thats gay behavior if you are a male.
I'm not white, blaggot.

No. I'm saying until you can prove everyone involved with the poll is telling the truth then you cant rely on a poll to be accurate. Polls may fool clowns such as yourself but thats because you are too naive to understand their function.

You make a poll confidential so there is no gain from lying, and you try to get a big sample so that odd balls who do lie are overwhelmed by those that don't.

And then you repeat it is different locations with different samples and you can eventually trust reproducible results.
You do have to prove everyone in the poll is telling the truth. I just said you did.
An impossible burden of proof, ass-lips. We could just as easily demand you prove they're lying.
Unfortunately the burden of proof is on you to prove everyone is telling the truth. Since everyone knows its human nature to lie and present themselves in the very best light I dont believe polls just because someone tells me I should. Only morons do stupid stuff like that. If you dont have proof then you have no case.

A confidential poll will not affect how they appear to their peer group or their status.

THus, no reason to lie.

You show a naive understanding of how the human mind works. It doesnt matter if the poll is confidential. They know someone will be measuring the results. Thus there is always a reason to lie when asked a question by another entity. People lie to themselves and their god so what makes you think they wont lie to a stranger?

I didnt ask if useful information has been uncovered. I asked you to prove everyone was telling the truth.

No you are gay. You told me you gave white men BJ's all the time.
You already came out of the closet. You give BJ's to white guys. Thats an indicator of you being gay.

Of course you have. You give white guys BJ's. Thats gay behavior if you are a male.
I'm not white, blaggot.
i didnt say you were white. I said you were gay. A homosexual to be more specific.

I was giving this some thought the other day. Blacks per capita, really are an interesting statistic when it comes to violent crime, and as the poll reveals, are more inclined to smoke the Johnson.

-Geaux
-----------

'White people are less likely to be gay': Poll reveals African-American community has highest percentage of 'LGBT' adults in U.S.

• Gallup survey, based on interviews with more than 121,000 people, showed that 3.4% of U.S. adults were lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
    • Highest proportion in black community, at 4.6%, followed by Asians (4.3%), Hispanics (4%) and Caucasians (3.2%)
    • Poll found 44% of LGBT adults were Democratic, and 13% Republican
Poorer blacks and Asians are more likely to be gay than wealthier whites, a controversial study claimed yesterday.

A Gallup survey – said to be the largest of its kind ever undertaken in America – estimated that 3.4 per cent of US adults saw themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).

That figure consisted of 4.6 per cent of African-Americans, 4.3 per cent of Asians, 4 per cent of Hispanics – but only 3.2 per cent of white

Read more: White people are less likely to be gay Huge study reveals highest proportion of homosexual people are in African-American community Daily Mail Online
Or maybe they are just more likely to admit it. BTW, the difference in that statistic of 4.6 for blacks and 4.3 for Asians is miniscule. There is really no difference regarding the number of black gays and Asian gays. As well, 4% Hispanic--hardly any difference. Based on this survey, I'd say that whites are just reluctant to admit it....still in the closet.

Then can you help Scat? Puhlease......:)

gay.jpg

THus, no reason to lie.

You show a naive understanding of how the human mind works. It doesnt matter if the poll is confidential. They know someone will be measuring the results. Thus there is always a reason to lie when asked a question by another entity. People lie to themselves and their god so what makes you think they wont lie to a stranger?

I didnt ask if useful information has been uncovered. I asked you to prove everyone was telling the truth.

No, you have a ridiculously cynical view of human nature.

It does matter if the poll is confidential. You brought up that people want to present themselves in the best light.

This does not effect how they are presented, thus no motive to lie.

Some people will be so deep in to denial that they lie to themselves and to strangers in confidential polls.

That is why no poll is perfect.

But not perfect is not the same as useless.

So what is someone measures the results?

NOt one black person is going to be called on this,

"dude, didn't you take a poll the other day? It says here that 4% of blacks are gay! That means that there is a 4 in one hundred chance that you are gay! Man, I have just lost all respect for you!"

:haha:

THus, no reason to lie.

It does matter if the poll is confidential. You brought up that people want to present themselves in the best light.

Some people will be so deep in to denial that they lie to themselves and to strangers in confidential polls.

"dude, didn't you take a poll the other day? It says here that 4% of blacks are gay! That means that there is a 4 in one hundred chance that you are gay! Man, I have just lost all respect for you!"

You still maintain your naivety and thats cute but in gross error. My view isnt cynical. Its realistic. It doesnt matter if the poll is confidential. They know someone else will still see their answer and thus will effect how they answer. Even if you could devise a poll where it was somehow guaranteed no one would see the answer people would lie to themselves.

You keep attempting to divert the issue. I dont care about usefulness. I care about accuracy. If no poll is perfect then that tells me it can never be accurate. Thanks for admitting that.

Accurate Define Accurate at Dictionary.com

accurate
adjective
free from error or defect; consistent with a standard, rule, or model;precise; exact.

Last edited:

THus, no reason to lie.

You still maintain your naivety and thats cute but in gross error. My view isnt cynical. Its realistic. It doesnt matter if the poll is confidential. They know someone else will still see their answer and thus will effect how they answer. Even if you could devise a poll where it was somehow guaranteed no one would see the answer people would lie to themselves.

You keep attempting to divert the issue. I dont care about usefulness. I care about accuracy. If no poll is perfect then that tells me it can never be accurate. Thanks for admitting that.

accurate
adjective
free from error or defect; consistent with a standard, rule, or model;precise; exact.

SO, how do you see it going? Let me try.

"Hey, Al, I see that 4% of blacks are gay. That means you must be gay"

"FAGGOT!!"

I'm not white, blaggot.
i didnt say you were white. I said you were gay. A homosexual to be more specific.
And that makes you an ass. I already told you I wasn't.

THus, no reason to lie.

accurate
adjective

SO, how do you see it going? Let me try.

"Hey, Al, I see that 4% of blacks are gay. That means you must be gay"

"FAGGOT!!"
Actually it's blaggot.

Forum List

Back