As I Expected- 'White people are less likely to be Gay'

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I was giving this some thought the other day. Blacks per capita, really are an interesting statistic when it comes to violent crime, and as the poll reveals, are more inclined to smoke the Johnson.

-Geaux
-----------

'White people are less likely to be gay': Poll reveals African-American community has highest percentage of 'LGBT' adults in U.S.

• Gallup survey, based on interviews with more than 121,000 people, showed that 3.4% of U.S. adults were lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
  • Highest proportion in black community, at 4.6%, followed by Asians (4.3%), Hispanics (4%) and Caucasians (3.2%)
  • Poll found 44% of LGBT adults were Democratic, and 13% Republican

Poorer blacks and Asians are more likely to be gay than wealthier whites, a controversial study claimed yesterday.

A Gallup survey – said to be the largest of its kind ever undertaken in America – estimated that 3.4 per cent of US adults saw themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).

That figure consisted of 4.6 per cent of African-Americans, 4.3 per cent of Asians, 4 per cent of Hispanics – but only 3.2 per cent of white

Read more: White people are less likely to be gay Huge study reveals highest proportion of homosexual people are in African-American community Daily Mail Online

Well you know, it's impossible that ANY of the white people would lie to prevent the discrimination they witness against gay people coming back their way...
Well you know 121,000 were polled so that MUST mean that those numbers are indisputable as they pertain to every citizen in the U.S.

Yeah idk about their survey methods, the vast, vast majority of the LGBT folks I know are white, and they come from a variety of economic standings as well...

Well you know, it's impossible that ANY of the white people would lie to prevent the discrimination they witness against gay people coming back their way...
Well you know 121,000 were polled so that MUST mean that those numbers are indisputable as they pertain to every citizen in the U.S.

If anything, pressure to conform is greater in the BLACK community.

I wonder why the need is stronger in the black community to be different in this regard?

-Geaux

Well...a lot of blacks go to prison. And in there...well...it makes sense.
Look at the number of black men walking around with their pants below their butt hole. This is a practice used by black males in prison to let other inmates know they are willing to be ass-fucked. This is common knowledge among prisoners.

Well...a lot of blacks go to prison. And in there...well...it makes sense.
Look at the number of black men walking around with their pants below their butt hole. This is a practice used by black males in prison to let other inmates know they are willing to be ass-fucked. This is common knowledge among prisoners.
Now it's just fashion. Interesting study however. I'm glad to see there are more lesbians. Nice for me...

Forum List

Back