As expected, BLM comes out to support Hamas

Unlike you MAGA fuckheads, if I disagree with something on my side I would say say. Biden is right in saying that Israel has a right to defend themselves. I would like to hear more from him regarding the abuse and oppression that the Palitinians have suffered at the handsof Israel, Too many people, particularly Republicans, have blinders on are refuse to see, or do not have the ability to see the complexity of the situation or admit that Israel bears some responsibility for how we got here
Good to hear.

I hope Biden makes a really long speech on the atrocities of Israel.

Will he man up and do it?

Unlike you MAGA fuckheads, if I disagree with something on my side I would say say. Biden is right in saying that Israel has a right to defend themselves. I would like to hear more from him regarding the abuse and oppression that the Palitinians have suffered at the handsof Israel,
Uh huh.
True or false: If the Palestinians put down their weapons, it will be the end of the fighting
True or false If the Israelis put down their weapons, it will be the end of Israel

The problem is that you are too stupid to understand that there is another side to it.

Nazi.

Unlike you MAGA fuckheads, if I disagree with something on my side I would say say. Biden is right in saying that Israel has a right to defend themselves. I would like to hear more from him regarding the abuse and oppression that the Palitinians have suffered at the handsof Israel, Too many people, particularly Republicans, have blinders on are refuse to see, or do not have the ability to see the complexity of the situation or admit that Israel bears some responsibility for how we got here
No blinders for thinkers
Palestine in an invention of Arab imagination. A bunch of Hamas shit pigs live all around them and they provide succor.
Since they can’t rid themselves of the insects, there will have to be massive aerial bug spraying so get out of the way!
I’m not Jewish but am a human being and sympathy for make pretend Palestine is not human

Last edited:
Time to declare BLM a terrorist group, just like Hamas.

No surprises here, given the existence of at least four DemoKKKrats in Congress who openly support Hamas and BLM, and are Holocaust deniers.

Those four Democrats voted to support the Israeli iron dome defense system. They only stand with Palestinians in name. They’re a bunch of con artists.

All of the politicians in America practically “stand with Israel.” it’s unacceptable behavior with 50 young Black people dying every weekend in Chicago. Hundred thousand Americans die each year from drug abuse. And so on and so forth. The homelessness the astronomical price of homes. Israel doesn’t need anyone’s help. They have one of the best militaries in the world and there is no military in Gaza except for like 1000 people. They don’t have tanks they don’t have planes . They have nothing.

As for BLM, that could be a fake Twitter account we’ve been having those issues recently. I checked the BLM website this morning. There was nothing on their main page about supporting Palestine. Just the usual anti-American propaganda.

Time to declare BLM a terrorist group, just like Hamas.

No surprises here, given the existence of at least four DemoKKKrats in Congress who openly support Hamas and BLM, and are Holocaust deniers.

No blinders for thinkers
Palestine in an invention of Arab imagination. A bunch of Hamas shit pigs live all around them and they provide succor.
Since they can’t rid themselves of the insects, there will have to be massive aerial bug spraying so get out of the way!
I’m not Jewish but am a human being and sympathy for make pretend Palestine is not human
You're a human being?

Fuck you moron! I am of Jewish heritage , I have relatives that dies in the holocaust . Questioning Israel’s policies and tactics does not make someomne a Nazi or anti Semetic. Only very stuid and narrow minded people think so
Very very likely a lie. Your behavior and expression indicate you are absolutely not Jewish
Try another ruse ass wipe
You make excuses for baby murderers,

Uh huh.
True or false: If the Palestinians put down their weapons, it will be the end of the fighting
True or false If the Israelis put down their weapons, it will be the end of Israel
Your "true or false" game just confirms your simplistic "all or nothing" binary way of thinking about and dumbing down a complex issue. Fighting" is more that bullets and bombs flying. The real question is, “If the Palestinians put down their weapons, would Isreal stop their oppressive and inhumane policies that make the virtual prisoners in their territory, with few opportunities and access to the outside world.” I am sure that the answer is “no”

As for the question “If the Israelis put down their weapons, it will be the end of Israel” that depends entirely on Israel and it’s willingness to modify their policies and negotiate a reasonable settlement with the Palestinians

Forum List

Back