As America retreats and divides, China & Germany look to fill the void

Sad to see America retreating from the world stage, alienating and angering its allies, isolating itself from progress, looking closer to dividing in two than growing in strength, abdicating its role as Leader of the Free World and creating a global leadership vacuum the world hasn't seen in 100 years. China, meanwhile, continues to take advantage of our exit, and is aggressively working towards the future, below.

Can Europe, with Germany leading the way, slow down the global advancement of China? Here's hoping. China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests. And we'll see what America decides it wants to be in November.

Yeah....America is retreating while signing several peace accords in the Middle-East.....everyone else is just watching it happen.

Clearly you're rooting for China.
Because you wouldn't be posting this rubbish if you weren't.

American leadership?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO. I'd be glad to see some other country take up the cost of babysitting the world.

The only time they want America to lead if they need money or someone to fight a war for them. Then we are their best friend. Other than that they hate us.

Let Germany and China babysit the rest of the world. I guarantee you they will get sick of paying them and fighting for them.

As far as I'm concerned the rest of the world can take care of itself, or not.

Last edited:

Well it seem Mac believe China rise only happened with Covid-19 and Trump being in office and let just forget the decade before that allowed China to build operations in Africa, or the fact they ( China ) were an issue even for Obama in the South China Sea...

I do disagree with Trump when it came to our exit of the WHO but let not forget the fact the WHO failed to hold China accountable for it lies about the spread of the virus...

So again Mac how do you deal with China without war?
Well tramp talked to XI on Feb 7 and he knew about covid but forgot to tell the public. He should of banned flights to Europe (as well as the UK and Ireland ) when he banned flights from China.

Sad to see America retreating from the world stage, alienating and angering its allies, isolating itself from progress, looking closer to dividing in two than growing in strength, abdicating its role as Leader of the Free World and creating a global leadership vacuum the world hasn't seen in 100 years. China, meanwhile, continues to take advantage of our exit, and is aggressively working towards the future, below.

Can Europe, with Germany leading the way, slow down the global advancement of China? Here's hoping. China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests. And we'll see what America decides it wants to be in November.

Yeah....America is retreating while signing several peace accords in the Middle-East.....everyone else is just watching it happen.

Because you wouldn't be posting this rubbish if you weren't.
Were they in a war with Israel??

I agree... Trump 2020

American leadership?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO. I'd be glad to see some other country take up the cost of babysitting the world.

The only time they want America to lead if they need money or someone to fight a war for them. Then we are their best friend. Other than that they hate us.

Let Germany and China babysit the rest of the world. I guarantee you they will get sick of paying them and fighting for them.

China will rape the resources like they have been doing, so China will gladly police the world and those like Mac will blame Trump for China bad behavior...

Fact is Trump actually brought out the reality of what the World has been doing and those like Mac hate what he is seeing because the reality is America has held many prosperous and poor nations up while never truly benefiting from it while those like China rapes the entire world and plays victim in the eyes of Mac!

Reality sucks and there is no options with China that will stop them in their dream of being the lone Super Power of this World...

Mac is upset that many do see China for what it is and many understand that this has been coming for decades while Mac and his kind stuck their heads in the sand...

The U.S. had carried the World long enough and what the U.S. failed to do is teach the World to Fish and instead allowed it to suckle off the Tax Payer dime.

So as much as I dislike Trump he did shine the light on the fact something has to be done but those like Mac want it back the way it was while not understanding that will never happen in our lifetime!

Another great illustration of my point, good stuff.

Your point doesn't mean much to me. I think my point is on the money.

The rest of the world doesn't care three shits for America. The ONLY time they want to hear from us is when they need money or someone to fight a war for them.

I'm a realist. You are not.

Another great illustration of my point, good stuff.

Your point doesn't mean much to me. I think my point is on the money.

The rest of the world doesn't care three shits for America. The ONLY time they want to hear from us is when they need money or someone to fight a war for them.

I'm a realist. You are not.
Hey, I was just showing appreciation.

So some Trumpsters are very cranky about this thread, some agree with it.

But all of them support Trump's decisions to put us where we are.

You mean where Bush, Obama and Trump...

Of course not because you believe China evil ways started on January 21st 2017 and before that China was a sweet and innocent country...

Also Europe should pay it own way and the U.S. has carried the World long enough!

China will rape the resources like they have been doing, so China will gladly police the world and those like Mac will blame Trump for China bad behavior...

Fact is Trump actually brought out the reality of what the World has been doing and those like Mac hate what he is seeing because the reality is America has held many prosperous and poor nations up while never truly benefiting from it while those like China rapes the entire world and plays victim in the eyes of Mac!

Reality sucks and there is no options with China that will haunt them in their dream of being the lone Super Power of this World...

Mac is upset that many do see China for what it is and many understand that this has been coming for decades while Mac and his kind stuck their heads in the sand...

The U.S. had carried the World long enough and what the U.S. failed to do is teach the World to Fish and instead allowed it to suckle off the Tax Payer dime.

So as much as I dislike Trump he did shine the light on the fact something has to be done but those like Mac want it back the way it was while not understanding that will never happen in our lifetime!
Tramp and his cohorts are the cause of the rise of China.

I never remember Russia involved in our elections till Tramp invited them in , in 2016.

Of course not because you believe China evil ways started on January 21st 2017 and before that China was a sweet and innocent country...

Also Europe should pay it own way and the U.S. has carried the World long enough!
Do you EVER not communicate in straw man arguments?

Anything you disagree with is written by a Trumpster and is Straw Man, so Mac tell the board what you would do to stop China growth that has only been happening since January 21st 2017 ( according to you ) and please do tell how sitting and negotiating will stop them?

Reality sucks and there is no options with China that will haunt them in their dream of being the lone Super Power of this World...

Tramp and his cohorts are the cause of the rise of China.

I never remember Russia involved in our elections till Tramp invited them in , in 2016.

Wow, so you and Mac do not remember Obama having to deal with China and Russia?

Funny isn’t it how the left soon forgets Obama angry words against China and how China ignored them...

This is how well I know Trumpsters.

Knowing that this would be one of their attempts at deflection, I purposely said in the OP: "Can Europe, with Germany leading the way, slow down the global advancement of China? Here's hoping. China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests."

Oh wait: I actually bolded and italicized China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests.

Then I waited to see who would still try it. Somehow I'm not surprised it was you. You folks really are like trained seals.

Anything you disagree with is written by a Trumpster and is Straw Man, so Mac tell the board what you would do to stop China growth that has only been happening since January 21st 2017 ( according to you ) and please do tell how sitting and negotiating will stop them?
Holy crap. When did I say "China growth that has only been happening since January 21st 2017"? And THEN you say "(according to you)" to make it worse.

You just keep doing it. What in the world is wrong with you? Are you this blatantly dishonest in real life?

This is how well I know Trumpsters.

Knowing that this would be one of their attempts at deflection, I purposely said in the OP: "Can Europe, with Germany leading the way, slow down the global advancement of China? Here's hoping. China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests."

Oh wait: I actually bolded and italicized China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests.

Then I waited to see who would still try it. Somehow I'm not surprised it was you. You folks really are like trained seals.

Then you added a bunch of opinion pieces also Mac, so nice try mental midget!

Good Catch...

This is where the main global struggle is going on... China and Russia have US off the global stage at the moment and are trying to make hay.
Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) was China's biggest worry and they have seemed to put the brakes on that while Trump was in office. That is the big stick to beat China.

The trade deficit is complete Red Herring to befuddle the ignorant. I am surprised it has fooled so many.

China gives a crap about one thing, China. There only interest in US, is as a threat to them. The leadership of China know full well that there biggest fear is the Chinese people (ditto for Russia), a weak US makes them look strong.

Forum List

Back