Articles of Impeachment Filed Against Illegitimate Ruler

LOLOL.. Is she in the basement of a public basement? They are going to ignore her.. She has nothing but gossip to go on.

Do basements have basements????????????

Didn't it look like the basement in some sort of commercial building?

Did you bother to read what you wrote???????????

"Is she in the basement of a public basement?"

LMAO

LOLOL.. Is she in the basement of a public basement? They are going to ignore her.. She has nothing but gossip to go on.

LMAO

I put that cretin on ignore, pronto!

It is unfortunate that Dimm's weaponized impeachment.

No it's worse, this gives the political ruling class the power to overrule the will of the people anytime they don't like the outcome of the election. Already they go to extremes to RIG elections. Here you don't have to bother, just impeach.

Predictable but this is what happens when you start using impeachment for partisan political reasons. Much like the Democrats impeachment’s of Trump this will go nowhere but it is now the new normal so enjoy.

Extorting a foreign leader and inciting and insurrection isn't nothing.. Although Trump is so stupid, he may not know that.
Neither one of those happened nice standard talking points though.

Republicans seek to promote unity…

Not.

“The congresswoman filed the articles over thoroughly debunked and false claims of corruption against Mr Biden and his family in Ukraine, Russia and China.”

Such is the dishonest, corrupt right.

You're a liar, they have been confirmed by emails in hunters laptop, with corroboration from the email recipients and eye witness statements. Do try to keep up you ignorant commie.

I like her already.
She’s a conspiratorial nutter so I guess I see why.

You have no concept of the term 'fair play' or the saying 'what's good for the goose is good for the gander', do you?

There is no left wing equivalent of this representative. She is bat shit crazy and deserves to be marginalized as an embarrassment to the nation.

She fights fire with fire. And that's where we are at. Carry on....

Predictable but this is what happens when you start using impeachment for partisan political reasons. Much like the Democrats impeachment’s of Trump this will go nowhere but it is now the new normal so enjoy.

Extorting a foreign leader and inciting and insurrection isn't nothing.. Although Trump is so stupid, he may not know that.

Would that be the hillary defense, damn sure worked for her.

Hilarious. This dumb idiot has a mask that says 'censored' as she is literally talking into a microphone in the House of the Mother Fucking Representatives.

dumb.png

It is not a waste of time. The house impeached Trump knowing the Senate would not convict.

Fuck the liberals who claim this is a waste of time.

Conservatives better learn to stop thinking like republicans. Republicans don't do squat because they are always sit there telling themselves they are taking the high road thinking of the good of the country, the law and constitution and principles while Democrats just think of WINNING by any means possible. You can't win a war when you straitjacket yourself with fair fighting while the other side fights with no rules at all.
If you only had any idea of how truly unamerican this post reads. Yeah..let's toss out all that piddly 'rule of law' stuff.....

1611270312686.png

It is unfortunate that Dimm's weaponized impeachment.

No it's worse, this gives the political ruling class the power to overrule the will of the people anytime they don't like the outcome of the election. Already they go to extremes to RIG elections. Here you don't have to bother, just impeach.

It goes even furthur than this. If an unsitting President who is now a private citizen can get impeached, then a Presidential candidate before an election can get impeached by the opposing Party!
The implications of the above would be a total departure from our Constitutional Republic!!!

Last edited:

They should file articles of impeachment against kneepads harriss for encouraging
riots and raising bail money to get them back on the streets ASAP.

I agree since the Dimm's started this game and willfully continue it!

The Constitution and rule of law are important to this country. Are you not from America? All European countries, the US and Scandinavia have similar protections built into their government charters. What country are you from? Don't you have laws about treason or extortion? Don't you have elections?

LMAO

I put that cretin on ignore, pronto!

Nah, in my 8 years on this board I've never put anyone on ignore, too much fun laughing at them.

It is not a waste of time. The house impeached Trump knowing the Senate would not convict.

Fuck the liberals who claim this is a waste of time.

Conservatives better learn to stop thinking like republicans. Republicans don't do squat because they are always sit there telling themselves they are taking the high road thinking of the good of the country, the law and constitution and principles while Democrats just think of WINNING by any means possible. You can't win a war when you straitjacket yourself with fair fighting while the other side fights with no rules at all.
If you only had any idea of how truly unamerican this post reads. Yeah..let's toss out all that piddly 'rule of law' stuff.....

View attachment 446613
YOU are the one who hates America

Forum List

Back