Article: "Democrats debate themselves: Why do we suck?"

Mac1958:

Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil......... Democrats are too woke...... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... ..... Democrats need to be better........ Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil....

See how fair and equal I am???

Mac1958:

Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil......... Democrats are too woke...... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... ..... Democrats need to be better........ Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil.... Republicans suck, Republicans evil....

See how fair and equal I am???
It's more like this:

Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, We dems are never gonna win if we keep up the Trump hate and woke shit....Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump,

GUESS as long as we make brand more important than knowledgeable educated honest country first persons running for office. We will continue to get lower & lower quality persons running for jobs that enhance their pocket books and only embrace the better interests of a smaller part of the population.
That's our system, and it's why we have to fix it.

That recent quote from Pelosi, "I don't understand how anyone can vote for the GOP", was a symptom of the problem. She's not listening, because she's too busy playing politics. It's not as if they're shy about expressing their opinions, and they were saying LONG before Escalator Day that they had had enough with PC and Identity Politics. The Dems just laughed them off. Oopsie.

That recent quote from Pelosi, "I don't understand how anyone can vote for the GOP", was a symptom of the problem. She's not listening, because she's too busy playing politics. It's not as if they're shy about expressing their opinions, and they were saying LONG before Escalator Day that they had had enough with PC and Identity Politics. The Dems just laughed them off. Oopsie.
Pelosi is a corrupt LYING sack of shit just like all the other leftards.

There is NOT ONE leftard in office today, that isn't corrupt.

Not even one.

'Why do we suck?'

The sad thing is they seriously don't know.

1666907230172.png

You voted for Pelosi when you pulled the lever for Biden/Harris. Stop lying and own your mistake.

Republicans are running some flawed candidates.
Walker, Oz, Lake, Masters, MTG, Boebert

But Democrats struggle to beat them

The reason is they allow Republicans to control the message. Republicans are masters at diverting the issue and turning elections into discussions about Transexuals and CRT
Bullshit!

Democrats have nothing to offer and want to lose power before this powder keg truly explodes on their pathetic asses!

Democrats want to drop this live Grenade in the laps of the Republican Party and when it explodes they will proclaim Republicans failed while society short attention span will agree.

Both political parties are sorrowful and pathetic but hey let keep on voting for what hasn’t worked for decades back into office!

Democrats suck because too many see Progressives as their primary enemy instead of their base. So long as money rules money wins and the People get lip service.

Republicans are running some flawed candidates.
Walker, Oz, Lake, Masters, MTG, Boebert

But Democrats struggle to beat them

The reason is they allow Republicans to control the message. Republicans are masters at diverting the issue and turning elections into discussions about Transexuals and CRT

This right here is what they will say. "Controlled the message".

No dear. Your message sucks. Americans don't want it.

I have no doubt that that’s what you perceive.

I can only hope that I’ll never become infected with the simplistic, binary thinking and selective perception that infected you.

Oh sweetheart, I introduce you to your florid Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Another self-knowledge fail

It's more like this:

Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, We dems are never gonna win if we keep up the Trump hate and woke shit....Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump, Trump, Trumpbots, Trumpism, Trumetiy-Trump,

I would say Ol' Mac needs to tape this to his mirror but he STILL would not understand it.

Everyone can see it but him.

Or we just realize that there's not much effort to be wasted on people who keep voting for Republicans no matter how many wars they start, how many times they drive the economy into recession, how many times they support legislation that screws working people.

The problem is, you keep lying here, bud. Trump didn't win because white people are generally awful. They were just as awful before escalator day.

He "won" because we use an archaic system to pick presidents, and because too many self-important, pompous people like you voted for third parties in 2016.

Looks like the Democrats will be smeared (to some degree) here in a couple of weeks. I checked out this opinion piece to see what the pre-emptive self-reflection might look like.

Yes, the main reasoning for this will be that this is what has historically happened -- the party in power gets its ass kicked in off-year elections. Back and forth, back and forth, the two parties proving beyond any doubt that (a) they don't deserve too much power and (b) We the People wish they'd get the fuck over themselves and work together. And yes, if you look at the actual popular vote totals, the Dems still represent the most voters. That can only be denied by those who are being manipulated and lied to.

Both are true. BUT...

It doesn't look to me that the Democrats have yet looked honestly at what has (a) animated their political opponents and (b) kept other Americans from voting for them: Their positions on the wide range of issues that could be called "cultural". I've been screaming about Political Correctness and Identity Politics for the ten years I've been on this board, and now those tactics are coming home to roost. Do Democrats still feel that that's wrong, that those are winning issues for them at such a critical time?

PC/Identity Politics touches a wide range of topics, from the military to entertainment to education to crime. James Carville gets it. Bill Maher gets it. A few others get it. So do the Republicans. And now they're so energized and animated over them that they're on the verge of taking over our very electoral system over a lie from an obvious con man. Does this hit home to Democrats, at all? I don't see it in this opinion piece, or anywhere else.
Why do you suck?

How much time do you have?

Sorry

I don’t engage in Stolen Election fantasies
Right, you have voter suppression fantasies.

Just like you don't have Hunter Biden scandal fantasies, just Trump/Putin scandal fantasies

Choose your reality.

Forum List

Back