Article: "Democrats debate themselves: Why do we suck?"

"The Truth", sure.
Guess you haven't been watching the polls or listening in to Chuck Schumer talking to Biden. Republicans now have an 81% chance of taking the House and a better than 50/50 chance of taking the Senate back. But, of course, after your losses, you will fall back on the official party line, explaining away that the majority party historically loses the midterms so that the election route doesn't really mean anything.

Guess you haven't been watching the polls or listening in to Chuck Schumer talking to Biden. Republicans now have an 81% chance of taking the House and a better than 50/50 chance of taking the Senate back. But, of course, after your losses, you will fall back on the official party line, explaining away that the majority party historically loses the midterms so that the election route doesn't really mean anything.
Yeah, sorry, I could never be a Democrat.

But I do know the pendulum swings back and forth. If you want to think otherwise, you're free to.

Yeah, sorry, I could never be a Democrat.

But I do know the pendulum swings back and forth. If you want to think otherwise, you're free to.
I never said the pendulum doesn't swing back and forth. I was questioning you trying to claim that Americans understand that Biden and the left's policies don't have anything to do with inflation. First, Americans do understand that their policies are throwing gasoline on the inflation fire and two, their policies actually do throw gasoline on the inflation fire. Yes, even if Trump had stayed president, inflation would have ticked up some, but not anywhere close to where it wound up. It may have been in the 4%-5% range, but not in the 9's or double digits.

I've never said that I don't take sides. That should be pretty obvious, given my opinion of Trumpism and the individual issues.

I know the Left doesn't think that PC/Identity Politics doesn't play a role in anything. That, to me, is the problem. But I'm certainly not trying to change your mind.

You haven't even changed your own mind! You voted for this insanity when you pulled the lever for Biden/Harris, the most left-wing Democrat administration in history, remember?

I never said the pendulum doesn't swing back and forth. I was questioning you trying to claim that Americans understand that Biden and the left's policies don't have anything to do with inflation. First, Americans do understand that their policies are throwing gasoline on the inflation fire and two, their policies actually do throw gasoline on the inflation fire. Yes, even if Trump had stayed president, inflation would have ticked up some, but not anywhere close to where it wound up. It may have been in the 4%-5% range, but not in the 9's or double digits.
$11 Trillion in stimulus combined with broken global supply chains is the primary driver of this inflation.

I know you don't agree, because you have to blame the Dems. That's up to you.

Regardless, again, I'm part of that 70% and I know quite well that both parties are to blame for this.

$11 Trillion in stimulus combined with broken global supply chains is the primary driver of this inflation.

I know you don't agree, because you have to blame the Dems. That's up to you.

Regardless, again, I'm part of that 70% and I know quite well that both parties are to blame for this.
The democrats signed off on every single dollar of that 11trillion and wanted even more. Republicans did not sign onto the entire 11 trillion. Leaving Afghanistan in the way we did gave Russia the balls to invade Ukraine and Democrats' constant support of higher wages, anti big oil and pro green threw more gasoline on the fire.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Looks like the Democrats will be smeared (to some degree) here in a couple of weeks. I checked out this opinion piece to see what the pre-emptive self-reflection might look like.

Yes, the main reasoning for this will be that this is what has historically happened -- the party in power gets its ass kicked in off-year elections. Back and forth, back and forth, the two parties proving beyond any doubt that (a) they don't deserve too much power and (b) We the People wish they'd get the fuck over themselves and work together. And yes, if you look at the actual popular vote totals, the Dems still represent the most voters. That can only be denied by those who are being manipulated and lied to.

Both are true. BUT...

It doesn't look to me that the Democrats have yet looked honestly at what has (a) animated their political opponents and (b) kept other Americans from voting for them: Their positions on the wide range of issues that could be called "cultural". I've been screaming about Political Correctness and Identity Politics for the ten years I've been on this board, and now those tactics are coming home to roost. Do Democrats still feel that that's wrong, that those are winning issues for them at such a critical time?

PC/Identity Politics touches a wide range of topics, from the military to entertainment to education to crime. James Carville gets it. Bill Maher gets it. A few others get it. So do the Republicans. And now they're so energized and animated over them that they're on the verge of taking over our very electoral system over a lie from an obvious con man. Does this hit home to Democrats, at all? I don't see it in this opinion piece, or anywhere else.
Maybe if Democrats didn't want to rape our children and turn them into their own personal gay sex toys, people wouldn't hate them. Also trying to ban our Muscle Cars, Sports Cars, and the Classic American V8 is not a good look for them. Additionally, We don't want to Eat TOFU with you, and your Estrogen Charged Sissy Boys. Also keep your perverted asses out of our locker rooms, sports teams and showers you sick freaks!

A. A human female.

B. Because that is murder and we don't live in the authoritarian state you desire.

Anything else, Einstein?
Who said anything about killing the Trans Mental Patient?
I asked why should a Man be allowed to invade a women's bathroom, shower, or be on a women's sports team.

Maybe you should look at post 92.

You're not well. That isn't my fault.
A man entering a women's bathroom or shower is a threat to that woman's safety and he should be treated as such. If he gets maced or shot, he deserves to be maced or shot as "he" does not belong there. If he dies, it's his own damn fault. Hopefully he just gets maced and kicked in the nuts. You can put on a dress and lipstick and weep over his casket if he dies, mmmkay?

Forum List

Back