Article About Libs On This Board

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"For some on the left, Hillary has never told a lie about her email

There’s always a fringe of people willing to believe anything you tell them about their favorite candidate. That’s clearly the case with Hillary Clinton. ...

Hillary has been sharply rebuked in the past week by several fact-checkers after claiming on Fox News that FBI Director Comey “said my answers were truthful.”

The Washington Post gave her claim 4 Pinocchios, the equivalent of saying she told a whopper. ...

Clinton repeatedly said she did not have any classified information whatsoever in her email, marked or unmarked. After the FBI investigation, including the interview with Clinton, Comey said she unequivocally did. ...

So there you have it. Annenberg Fact Check, CNN, the Washington Post, the Associated Press and even Politifact—none of them what you would call right-wing publications—agree Hillary has been very misleading in her statements. But in the far-left fever swamps, there are still people claiming Hillary never told a lie about her emails."

For some on the left, Hillary has never told a lie about her email - Hot Air

Here's to you, all you die-hard, reality-denying liberal Hillary supporters!

:clap:

:p

Who cares. HIllary isn't going to abolish nearly all the government and is going to keep investing in America. That is why I am voting for her. NOT THAT SHE HASN"T LIED. I don't think she lies as much as Donald, but hell, I wouldn't care at this point if she did.

f5Fjscie.jpg

Who cares. HIllary isn't going to abolish nearly all the government and is going to keep investing in America. That is why I am voting for her. NOT THAT SHE HASN"T LIED. I don't think she lies as much as Donald, but hell, I wouldn't care at this point if she did.
Says the worthless government employee....:lol:

There’s always a fringe of people willing to believe anything you tell them about their favorite candidate. That’s clearly the case with Hillary Clinton. ...

Hillary has been sharply rebuked in the past week by several fact-checkers after claiming on Fox News that FBI Director Comey “said my answers were truthful.”

The Washington Post gave her claim 4 Pinocchios, the equivalent of saying she told a whopper. ...

Clinton repeatedly said she did not have any classified information whatsoever in her email, marked or unmarked. After the FBI investigation, including the interview with Clinton, Comey said she unequivocally did. ...

So there you have it. Annenberg Fact Check, CNN, the Washington Post, the Associated Press and even Politifact—none of them what you would call right-wing publications—agree Hillary has been very misleading in her statements. But in the far-left fever swamps, there are still people claiming Hillary never told a lie about her emails."

Dumb shit. She lied about her email. Several times.

You should spend less time tryin nt to figure out what liberals think and more time examining why what you think is always so fucking wrong.

Account for these and then you'll have at least a modicum of standing to whine about Hillary.

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Funny how when libs on this board are faced with an inconvenient, uncomfortable truth about Ovama or Hillary ... or themselves ... the desperately fwel the need to change the subject

Many, including myself, are less concerned with electing Hillary than preventing Trump from the presidency. Had you nominated someone who was not a fucking crazy loon you might have had a chance to have won against her. With Hillary I know exactly what to expect. Trump is such a terrifyingly unknown quantity that he simply cannot be allowed to win. Continuing to present points trying to discredit Hillary is useless because she is incapable of being as destructive as Trump on his best day.

Many, including myself, are less concerned with electing Hillary than preventing Trump from the presidency. Had you nominated someone who was not a fucking crazy loon you might have had a chance to have won against her. With Hillary I know exactly what to expect. Trump is such a terrifyingly unknown quantity that he simply cannot be allowed to win. Continuing to present points trying to discredit Hillary is useless because she is incapable of being as destructive as Trump on his best day.
The person who can't accept Hillary lied, lied about lying, and then lied about lying again - which was pointed out by numerous factcheck sites - is calling someone else a 'loon'.

:lmao:

The person who can't accept Hillary lied, lied about lying, and then lied about lying again - which was pointed out by numerous factcheck sites - is calling someone else a 'loon'.

I have no illusions about Hillary Clinton, she was not my candidate of choice. I did not like her in 2008 and I do not like her now but if voting for her is the only way to keep a fascist fuckhead from power I will hold my nose and check that box on my ballot just like a lot of others who are not happy with either choice.

I have no illusions about Hillary Clinton, she was not my candidate of choice. I did not like her in 2008 and I do not like her now but if voting for her is the only way to keep a fascist fuckhead from power I will hold my nose and check that box on my ballot just like a lot of others who are not happy with either choice.
If you really would hold your nose and vote for someone to prevent a 'fascist fuckhead' from taking over you would have voted for Romney....and would vote Trump...or at LEAST for the Libertarian...this election.

If that would happen, then only blame yourself once you no longer have a constitutional right to own firearms and the border is all but eliminated. Once we are disarmed, violent crime will do a reverse and start going back upwards.

With the exception of the Supreme Court nominees, the President alone has very little power. If you look at the laundry lists of both Trump and Clinton, there are few things they can actually do by themselves.

If that would happen, then only blame yourself once you no longer have a constitutional right to own firearms and the border is all but eliminated. Once we are disarmed, violent crime will do a reverse and start going back upwards.

With the exception of the Supreme Court nominees, the President alone has very little power. If you look at the laundry lists of both Trump and Clinton, there are few things they can actually do by themselves.
Alarmist claptrap. It is a fact that if you scare conservatives enough they will beg the government to take away freedoms. Of course it is the liberal freedoms of privacy, the vote, speech, assembly and religious choice, who the hell needs that useless shit when you can own guns.

If we elect a strong president they will assume they have considerable power and use that power. Teddy Roosevelt assumed he had the power unless the Constitution said in black and white the president did not have the power. The greatest power of the president is that he enforces the laws and when a president decides not to enforce a law, the law sits. Jackson even defied the Supreme Court, saying: they made their decision now let them enforce it. FDR had the people behind him and he used that power.

Alarmist claptrap. It is a fact that if you scare conservatives enough they will beg the government to take away freedoms. Of course it is the liberal freedoms of privacy, the vote, speech, assembly and religious choice, who the hell needs that useless shit when you can own guns.

The 2nd Amend. Is what protects all the others from you liberals taking away them all!

Liberals brought us all that, huh? I guess I'll have to talk to my history teachers about that one.

Now what freedoms would conservatives want to take away from you besides abortion?

We've been warned for 8 years that President Obama was taking our guns...don't believe you anymore.

The 2nd Amend. Is what protects all the others from you liberals taking away them away!
Bullshit, we could easily become a fascist dictatorship as long you easily frightened assholes are certain it will only oppress whoever it is they have frightened you with. All the assaults on our civic freedoms and privacy have come from republicans scaring you blithering jellyfish with terrorism. If you people fought half as hard to protect our other rights as you do the guns you would not seem like such authoritarian following dicks.

Forum List

Back