Arrogant Ted Nugent songs advocate pedophilia, but he claims Taylor Swift has no substance.

Really?
You have a serious case of exaggeration and inability to discern proportionality.
You have any idea how many musicians/song writers have written about teen girls in the past??
They are all pedophiles?
And do you need to be updated as to what a pedophile is?
The song mentions a teenagers vagina, not cool especially when he was 29 years old when he wrote it, but that is not pedophilia.

At any rate... dragging up a song from 1977, a very different time indeed, and applying this to something 47 years later is a bit silly.
In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with an underaged Hawaii native Pele Massa. However, they could not marry due to the age difference. To get around this, Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian.

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with an underaged Hawaii native Pele Massa. However, they could not marry due to the age difference. To get around this, Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian.
You realize that this has never been verified? It is based on a single article that no one else was able to verify.
And Nugent has denied this all along, as has many around him.
When he was 30, he had a relationship with her, at the time she was 17. And dating her was legal in Hawaii at the time.
My opinion of that - is the same as a loooooooooooooooooong line of other miscreants of the 70s and 80s.
Most of them were god awful people. Truly abhorent.
Add to that...
Mick Jagger
Steven Tyler
David Bowie
Marilyn Manson
Eric Clapton

Listing all of the musicians/band members who engaged in debauchery of those times would be a list of all the best bands of the era.
PERIOD.

You are picking out one.

So she had her parents' permission.

And you see something wrong with this.

1705173989598.png

You realize that this has never been verified? It is based on a single article that no one else was able to verify.
And Nugent has denied this all along, as has many around him.
When he was 30, he had a relationship with her, at the time she was 17. And dating her was legal in Hawaii at the time.
My opinion of that - is the same as a loooooooooooooooooong line of other miscreants of the 70s and 80s.
Most of them were god awful people. Truly abhorent.
Add to that...
Mick Jagger
Steven Tyler
David Bowie
Marilyn Manson
Eric Clapton

Listing all of the musicians/band members who engaged in debauchery of those times would be a list of all the best bands of the era.
PERIOD.

You are picking out one.
So child rape is fine if others do it?

Never said I was a Swiftie, but I recognize a has been pedophile when he desperately grabs for attention.
Do you have any evidence that Nugent is a pedo who rapes children? No of course you don't. You leftists worship pedos cock sucker.

She was 17 legal age for Hawaii. BTW you fucking retard pedos like pre puberty kids.
You have to lock up every Rock Star if you researched them fucking under age girls.

When Nugent was 30 years old, he started a relationship with a 17-year-old named Pele Massa. While the relationship may not have been illegal according to Hawaii's laws (the state's law at the time prohibited sexual contact with a girl under 16 years old), Massa would have been considered underage in several other states. Furthermore, it would have been illegal for Nugent and Massa to marry in Hawaii. This, according to VH1's "Behind the Music," spurred Nugent to convince Massa's parents to sign papers that would make him her legal guardian.

We have not been able to independently verify that Nugent became Massa's legal guardian. The musician does say in the following clip that he "got the stamp of approval of their parents," but this appears to be a general reference to other young girls Nugent dated, not a reference specifically to the legal issues of marrying Massa.

She was 17 legal age for Hawaii. BTW you fucking retard pedos like pre puberty kids.
You have to lock up every Rock Star if you researched them fucking under age girls.

When Nugent was 30 years old, he started a relationship with a 17-year-old named Pele Massa. While the relationship may not have been illegal according to Hawaii's laws (the state's law at the time prohibited sexual contact with a girl under 16 years old), Massa would have been considered underage in several other states. Furthermore, it would have been illegal for Nugent and Massa to marry in Hawaii. This, according to VH1's "Behind the Music," spurred Nugent to convince Massa's parents to sign papers that would make him her legal guardian.

We have not been able to independently verify that Nugent became Massa's legal guardian. The musician does say in the following clip that he "got the stamp of approval of their parents," but this appears to be a general reference to other young girls Nugent dated, not a reference specifically to the legal issues of marrying Massa.

That's the hilarious part. The consummate child fuckers are trying to convince us that they hate this man because they think he's doing what they continually fantasize about doing!

Sickness.

Do you have any evidence that Nugent is a pedo who rapes children? No of course you don't. You leftists worship pedos cock sucker.
He wanted to marry an underaged girl, but he couldn't, so he talked her parents into giving him custody.

He wanted to marry an underaged girl, but he couldn't, so he talked her parents into giving him custody.

Were they forced to sign their signatures? If so, link us to proof.

You leftists try so hard to justify the absolutely pointless.

So child rape is fine if others do it?
You are trying to employ today's sensibilities and cultural rules to 50 years ago.
It doesn't work that way.
The girl was 17, not 12. In most states, still today, statutory rape ends at 16 years old.
You are overstating what he did.
Again, personally, I think a 30 year old having sex with a 17 year old is not cool at all. I have a daughter, I would be kicking some ass if this was going on when she was 17.
In 1977, 17 year old girls were fair game.

You are trying to employ today's sensibilities and cultural rules to 50 years ago.
The girl was 17, not 12. In most states, still today, statutory rape ends at 16 years old.
Again, personally, I think a 30 year old having sex with a 17 year old is not cool at all. I have a daughter, I would be kicking some ass if this was going on when she was 17.

I was married at 17. Required my mother's signature.

Leftist slime simply

DO.

NOT.

THINK.......................................

I'd be willing to bet that there isn't a single Taylor Swift fan that cares what Ted has to say about her.

I'll bet she is in the R&R HOF before he is.
Which shows yet again what a joke the R&R HoF is. The fact that Jim Steinman and Meat Loaf are not in shows it's a farce.

Taylor is more talented than most musicians.
Plays the guitar.
Plays the piano.
Plays the banjo.
Plays the Ukulele.
Plays the Mandolin.
Not a fan of her music, but being good enough to play all these instruments in her concerts, makes her talented in my book.
Playing duets with Chris Stapleton, Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan and Darius Rucker.
Then playing duets with Mick Jagger, Rolling Stones, Steven Tyler, Paul McCartney and Stevie Nicks.
I watched some of those..............She's good.

(My wife and daughter contributed to the content of this comment)
Not as unusual as you might think. Heck, Crystal Taliafero was doing that 35 years ago! (I saw her play guitar, sax, congas, what looked like a keyboard, and sing vocals in one Billy Joel concert.)
My grandmother was MARRIED at 16. It was nothing remarkable until fairly recently.

Forum List

Back