Arrest Warrants Issued for Jill Stein and Ajamu Baraka

Original source: Arrest warrants filed for Green Party presidential, vice presidential candidates Jill Stein, Ajamu Baraka

On September 6, Stein and Baraka entered private property posted against trespassers and spray-painted graffiti on a bulldozer.

According to an affidavit filed in Morton County District Court on September 7, law enforcement was alerted to video that displayed presidential candidate, Jill Stein, painting the front of one of the bulldozer with the message “I approve this message”. Officers were also alerted to video that displayed vice presidential candidate, Ajamu Baraka, painting the front of one of the bulldozers with the word “decolonization” which was part of the message “We need decolonization.”

At least she has a sense of humor. :lol:

Well there goes any hope of her winning.....like she ever had any

I think that did wonders to her campaign.

Look at all the laws Hillary and Trump broke.

Look at the prosecution of them

Now look at the laws she broke, and look how the establishment prosecutes her. The Greens are showing they are being prosecuted like the common man.

It's a wonderful ploy.

Future grade school history test question:

a) A Democrat lies to Congress, takes part in serial conflicts of interest as a Cabinet member, places our nation's secrets in jeopardy.

b) A Republican lies to Congress, bribes a state's highest law enforcement official, defrauds senior citizens of their nest eggs.

c) A Green Party member spray paints a bulldozer.

Which one was arrested?

a. The Democrat
b. The Republican
c. The Green Party member
d. None of the above
e. All of the above

Seems very petty. Must have pissed ole Big Brother off. So now it's off to prison i guess. Not surprising though. The U.S. now ranks #1 in the world for imprisoning its Citizens. Poor woman, she'll probably end up at GITMO.

Well there goes any hope of her winning.....like she ever had any
That's how Barrack Obama won his State Senate seat in Illinois by having his opponents arrested. They are trying to make a case of pay for play in Florida where Trump is accused of contributing to the states Atty General's campaign to drop investigation of Trump University. Obama will jail anyone who stands in the way of the progressive agenda.

Forum List

Back