Japanese judge Tomoko Akane, issued a warrant for the arrest of tsar Putin I Siberian Battalion flying the EU flag in an armored assault on Muscovy

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
yes, 'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Siberian Batallion flying the EU flag
🇪🇺
in an armored assault on Muscovy

the only one way to go :

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Japanese judge Tomoko Akane, who last year issued a warrant for the arrest of tsar Putin, was elected as the head of the International Criminal Court in The Hague

yes, 'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

View attachment 916051

Siberian Batallion flying the EU flag
🇪🇺
in an armored assault on Muscovy

the only one way to go :

View attachment 916048

Japanese judge Tomoko Akane, who last year issued a warrant for the arrest of tsar Putin, was elected as the head of the International Criminal Court in The Hague

Good luck with that Jap.

So try it, what would be violated would be their collective arses.
Armenian public opinion has dramatically swung :thup: against 🇷🇺Moscow due to Moscow ’s failure to aid Armenia in the 2020 Nagorno Karabakh War and 2023 Azerbaijani takeover of Nagorno Karabakh

Forum List

Back