Arrest made in NAACP bombing

Just another black guy.

Colorado Springs Explosion Suspect Upset With Tax Prep Business Not Targeting NAACP CBS Denver

I guess tying this to the KKK and tea party isn't going to work.
Actually it was just another feral, loser white bomber. Must have no father. We dont believe he didnt try to blow up the NAACP office. He just doesnt want to get charged with a hate crime in addition.

Thaddeus Murphy arrested for January Colorado Springs NAACP bombing

Screen_Shot_2015-02-20_at_1.08.03_PM.png

LOL...thread fail. And I suppose the racist OP thinks a criminal, racist, terrorist teaper is gonna tell the truth! How fucking pathetic. white savages stick together thick and thin.

i wonder...why do racist teapers find it necessary to lie about nonsense?

Funny thing, all of the lemmings will believe the KKK dick sucker as opposed to the truth because it fits their narrative. If this guy truly was black...all of the USMB regulars would be in this thread posting their nonsense.

white savages are pathetic.

Just to counter the next wave of lemmings and racists who are going to say...prove he is a teaper...prove he is a racist...prove he is a RWNJ....

Prove he is black like you claimed, first.

Looks like a moolatto to me. Like his black mama got it on with some white homeless guy in an alley.

Nutz has started a threat that identifies him as a "tea party terrorist" hahahaa.

Forum List

Back