Arrest made in NAACP bombing

Yeah......not after the NAACP after all....he was after the tax accountant next door.....sad for you lefty haters....another chance to falsely accuse someone of a hate crime....sad for you.....

Blog Whoopsie Colorado CIty bomber was not targeting the NAACP
Just another example of white dysfunction. No one believes he was not after the NAACP. Figures you cave chimps would believe the criminal.
lol.gif

This is the only time you lib F***s don't..........moron....
I never believe criminals. Sorry cave monkey. Just admit you are an idiot to believe his story.

Your family members are criminals according to you. Remember your story about how your family killed a bunch of white men in the woods? So if YOU were telling the truth, then your family isn't trust worthy.

Yeah......not after the NAACP after all....he was after the tax accountant next door.....sad for you lefty haters....another chance to falsely accuse someone of a hate crime....sad for you.....

Just another example of white dysfunction. No one believes he was not after the NAACP. Figures you cave chimps would believe the criminal.
lol.gif

I never believe criminals. Sorry cave monkey. Just admit you are an idiot to believe his story.

Your family members are criminals according to you. Remember your story about how your family killed a bunch of white men in the woods? So if YOU were telling the truth, then your family isn't trust worthy.
Good to see that story left an impression on you chimpy. For cave monkeys like you my family is not trustworthy. You would have been killed and fed to the gators like some of your simian brethren were by my family. That has nothing to do with this monkey lying about not trying to bomb the NAACP.

lol.gif

Good to see that story left an impression on you chimpy. For cave monkeys like you my family is not trustworthy. You would have been killed and fed to the gators like some of your simian brethren were by my family. That has nothing to do with this monkey lying about not trying to bomb the NAACP.
I think murderers are scumbag, cock sucking faggots and they fucking stink like dog shit. They are vile, useless, retards who have no business existing in society or even in the jungle. They probably have sex with their own family members too. That is what i think of murderers in general.

Your family is filled with murderers, by your own words, right? Well its against the rules to talk about peoples families, so i guess i wont tell you what i think about your murderous family members specifically.

lol.gif

So you do and did not believe Martins Girlfriend and Browns friend, both were criminals. Or is it different when a black criminal says something?

lol.gif

I think murderers are scumbag, cock sucking faggots and they fucking stink like dog shit. They are vile, useless, retards who have no business existing in society or even in the jungle. They probably have sex with their own family members too. That is what i think of murderers in general.

Your family is filled with murderers, by your own words, right? Well its against the rules to talk about peoples families, so i guess i wont tell you what i think about your murderous family members specifically.

No my family is filled with cave chimp killers. In order for it to be murder it has to be humans that were killed. The ones my family killed were just animals.

No my family is filled with cave chimp killers. In order for it to be murder it has to be humans that were killed. The ones my family killed were just animals.
On my grandmother's side they were all KKK who killed many animals and never lost a one.

On my grandmother's side they were all KKK who killed many animals and never lost a one.
I think the difference is that KKK were always cowards that had to wear pillow cases over their heads and have about a million people helping. My ancestors didnt hide because they wanted the cave chimps to see who was sending them to hell.

Forum List

Back