army picks a blmmer to be little the 4th of july

They are afraid we will use it against treasonous ex pat US corporations and the oligarchs who head them up, along with China, that is what Biden and his team are doing, destroying it, its not subtle, its in our face!

BLM is a violent racist domestic terrorist hate group.
They are tied to the mass murder of 5 Dallas policemen and to the Wisconsin Christmas parade mass murder.
The Democrat Party is showing their support for domestic terrorism by allowing a BLM supporter to sing at an Independence Day event.
AG Garland won't recognize BLM as a domestic terrorist hate group because BLM is part of the Democrat Party's coalition of hate.

Last edited:
I am guessing that Mickey's entire picture was considered and not just whatever makes her the controversial singer that she apparently is. If anything, the thoroughness should be appreciated at least in my own opinion. Who on this planet doesn't have at least one "issue" or another?

God bless you and Mickey always!!!

Holly

P.S. I've learned plenty about my newest favorite singer who happens to also be an African American person just like Mickey is and any flaw that was in him doesn't make me love him any less. If anything, I only wish that he was still here so that I could tell him that I love him anyway.

Northern_Calloway.jpg

No surprise!

It is the zeitgeist of 2022 to do everything possible to please certain folks.

So don't get excited.

That's just how the cookie crumbles.

Heck! You ain't seen nothing yet if the Dems keep control of both Houses in November.

Man, oh man, they will then roll out those reparations that they have been promising. (If a few billion dollars are left over, could our wonderful President earmark the extra money for all the victims of violent crime?)

Forum List

Back