Armenia Sends First Humanitarian Aid To Ukraine I U.S.-Armenia exercises next week, which will be the first of their kind.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
even Armenia dumped Moscow ulus :auiqs.jpg:
Armenia (once Ar. Army leaves Azerbaijan ) can become NATO/EU member in 1-2 years and become the second Israel with 6-7 MM population. Moscow ulus is finished, its time to except the intentional law and reality
Armenia Sends First Humanitarian Aid To Ukraine I U.S.-Armenia exercises next week, which´ll be the first of their kind.

Armenia, Turkey, and Greece in NATO.

Perhaps that will keep these countries from killing each other, although best case scenario is dumping Turkey and letting them get back with Putin, where they want to be anyway.

It seems that a new Karabakh war is looming that will result in Azerbaijan fully restoring its internationally recognised borders with Karabakh being inside of them.

Armenia's former 'ally' Russia can do nothing with that and Armenian government is desperate in seeking new 'allies' that could at least partially prevent that outcome.

That is interesting. I never would have thought Armenia would crawl out from under their rock.
just wait couple of more months , and you see the Belarusian army near Moscow city ;) or in Kaliningrad

Perhaps that will keep these countries from killing each other, although best case scenario is dumping Turkey and letting them get back with Putin, where they want to be anyway.

That is interesting. I never would have thought Armenia would crawl out from under their rock.

It seems that a new Karabakh war is looming that will result in Azerbaijan fully restoring its internationally recognised borders with Karabakh being inside of them.

Armenia's former 'ally' Russia can do nothing with that and Armenian government is desperate in seeking new 'allies' that could at least partially prevent that outcome.

I saw a video of someone walking around Tbilisi (Georgia) and spray painted everywhere was "Fuck Russia" Russian Go Home" and other anti-Russian graffiti.

Forum List

Back