Armed Patriots In Idaho Protect Library From Fascist Books

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"CNN’s Nick Watt is in Bonners Ferry, Idaho, where locals are pushing back against activists trying to get more than 400 books banned from the library — books that the library doesn’t even have."

Good thing they were able to put a stop to this fascist librarian and her evil plot to turn kids in Idaho into radical leftist fascists.......thanks to the hardwork of Conservative patriots, those books were banned...even if those books were not books the library actually, had -- it's good to make sure just in case....also, that librarian has resigned and that library will most likely close because insurance companies consider it too high risk to cover....there are more victories like this happening across the country...like how in the liberal bastion of Louisiana, liberals tried to have a library teach kids about voting rights -- and thankfully that was shut down by freedom loving patriots....kids have no business learning about voting rights at such a young age....

We have long warned about the dangers that libraries pose -- the minute libraries were desegregated, that was the beginning of the end -- because of that, public libraries are perhaps one of the most dangerous, Satanic, Anti-American institutions in America today..

"CNN’s Nick Watt is in Bonners Ferry, Idaho, where locals are pushing back against activists trying to get more than 400 books banned from the library — books that the library doesn’t even have."

Good thing they were able to put a stop to this fascist librarian and her evil plot to turn kids in Idaho into radical leftist fascists.......thanks to the hardwork of Conservative patriots, those books were banned...even if those books were not books the library actually, had -- it's good to make sure just in case....also, that librarian has resigned and that library will most likely close because insurance companies consider it too high risk to cover....there are more victories like this happening across the country...like how in the liberal bastion of Louisiana, liberals tried to have a library teach kids about voting rights -- and thankfully that was shut down by freedom loving patriots....kids have no business learning about voting rights at such a young age....

We have long warned about the dangers that libraries pose -- the minute libraries were desegregated, that was the beginning of the end -- because of that, public libraries are perhaps one of the most dangerous, Satanic, Anti-American institutions in America today..

1662218490328.png

This is why I prefer the concept of PRIVATE libraries over public ones.,
Benjamin Franklin disagrees....

Conservatives are so devoid of actual policies that are popular and offer real solutions -- they have consistently resorted to scraping the barrel to manfufacture fake culture war bullshit.... and now, they are so desperate that now, they are attacking libraries...fucking libraries....

Benjamin Franklin disagrees....
Mr Franklin and I disagree on a lot of things.
Conservatives are so devoid of actual policies that are popular and offer real solutions -- they have consistently resorted to scraping the barrel to manfufacture fake culture war bullshit.... and now, they are so desperate that now, they are attacking libraries...fucking libraries....
Conservatives don’t need policies because our policy is/should be to mostly keep the Government’s nose out of people’s business. Except to ensure a proper, moral and decent Society for people to live in.

Having worked in a library for multiple years during my high school years I’ll say this: they’re not always the edifices of information you would think.

Mr Franklin and I disagree on a lot of things.

Conservatives don’t need policies because our policy is/should be to mostly keep the Government’s nose out of people’s business. Except to ensure a proper, moral and decent Society for people to live in.

Having worked in a library for multiple years during my high school years I’ll say this: they’re not always the edifices of information you would think.
You mean keep government from enforcing laws that constrain the powerful and the elite while oppressing the powerless....

But relying on government to subsidized corporations, lavish luxuries on the wealthy, Conservatives are all for that....

Depends on which books are in question. Children shouldn't have access to books on certain topics
Its funny how folks like you think removing the word "N*ggr" from a Mark Twain book somehow means Mark Twain himself was removed...

It's almost like according to you folks, there is no Mark Twain if there is no N-word....funny that is what you think represents Mark Twain.....

You mean keep government from enforcing laws that constrain the powerful and the elite while oppressing the powerless....

But relying on government to subsidized corporations, lavish luxuries on the wealthy, Conservatives are all for that....
No, I mean do away with most laws that constrain business to begin with.

I don’t believe the Government should be subsidizing ANYONE…. Corporation, Individual, Foreign Government, etc…

No, I mean do away with most laws that constrain business to begin with.

I don’t believe the Government should be subsidizing ANYONE…. Corporation, Individual, Foreign Government, etc…
But funny how that isn't what upsets you about government -- what upsets you folks is the government enforcing the rights of minorites, workers, etc......i never see you folks rail against shit like Trumo giving himself a special tax credit for owning a golf course.....so yes, Conservatives love government when it serves the privileged

Forum List

Back