Armed Patriots In Idaho Protect Library From Fascist Books

But funny how that isn't what upsets you about government -- what upsets you folks is the government enforcing the rights of minorites, workers, etc......i never see you folks rail against shit like Trumo giving himself a special tax credit for owning a golf course.....so yes, Conservatives love government when it serves the privileged
True Conservatives don’t believe in Rights like the rest of you do. We believe in people EARNING their Rights/Privileges through proper morals, values, and ideology. If you can’t live within the limits of proper society you should not benefit from that society.

I agree that REPUBLICANS (who are not typically actual Conservatives) are just as bad with the pork and self-serving acts as the Democrats.

I guess parents are just decorative objects.
Exactly! Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn are great teaching opportunities. You explain that the book was written in the context of the times, that it's a great story and that it reflects some attitudes that we are slowly growing out of. The convo can lead anywhere from slavery and the Civil War to BLM and the cultural conflicts of today. Great stuff.

The post title is a lie. It's based on some obscure CNN focus on an internal problem a local library had with an insurance company. The post is ludicrous but it inadvertently shows how freaking desperate the left has become.
The post isn't a lie -- Conservatives are attacking librarians across the country...you claiming it is a lie is a sign that you are ashamed....why are you Conservatives so ashamed of your own positions??

Like I said....Conservatives are so deep down the depravity hole that they are attacking fucking libraries....that lowers healthcare costs how?......that improves infrastucture how??

and now due to their Trump worship, they are now attacking something as benign as the fucking National Archives..which is what? Basically a library......yall are clowns....

The post title is a lie. It's based on some obscure CNN focus on an internal problem a local library had with an insurance company. The post is ludicrous but it inadvertently shows how freaking desperate the left has become.
Bullshit. I live in the State and I can tell you that, if anything, the issue was understated. Bonner's Ferry and Boundary county are chalk full of RWNJ's trying to live the Prepper dream. They are an embarrassment to Idaho.
The problem with the insurance company is that they do not wish to insure a library where there might be a mass shooting or riot.

Internal problem..LOL! They literally showed up with pistols on their sides and brandishing Bibles

Last edited:
Librarians are not trained to determine what is or isn't age appropriate for individual children. Sick groomers don't care, they just want to spread their degeneracy to unsuspecting innocents.
Nutjob hacks don't care..they just want to get their buzzwords..like 'groomer' in print as often as possible.

You are a tool~

"CNN’s Nick Watt is in Bonners Ferry, Idaho, where locals are pushing back against activists trying to get more than 400 books banned from the library — books that the library doesn’t even have."

Good thing they were able to put a stop to this fascist librarian and her evil plot to turn kids in Idaho into radical leftist fascists.......thanks to the hardwork of Conservative patriots, those books were banned...even if those books were not books the library actually, had -- it's good to make sure just in case....also, that librarian has resigned and that library will most likely close because insurance companies consider it too high risk to cover....there are more victories like this happening across the country...like how in the liberal bastion of Louisiana, liberals tried to have a library teach kids about voting rights -- and thankfully that was shut down by freedom loving patriots....kids have no business learning about voting rights at such a young age....

We have long warned about the dangers that libraries pose -- the minute libraries were desegregated, that was the beginning of the end -- because of that, public libraries are perhaps one of the most dangerous, Satanic, Anti-American institutions in America today..

Were any of them Uncle Remus? How about "Little black Sambo"?

Huckleberry Finn? Tom Sawyer?

Forum List

Back