Armed Mob attempts to storm house.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
An armed mob, there being no other term I can think of, demanded entry into a house to check and release a teenaged girl who was not even there. Searching for a “suspect” who did not live there either. Wrong person. Wrong house.

Ok. I don’t know how many times we have to say this. You are free to own and possess guns. But you are not free to form mobs or posse’s and rampage around the area claiming you are investigating or doing justice or whatever. Stop watching vigilante movies and dreaming of breaking up some criminal group.

You are not the forces of good and decent folks everywhere. Or anywhere for that matter.

An armed mob, there being no other term I can think of, demanded entry into a house to check and release a teenaged girl who was not even there. Searching for a “suspect” who did not live there either. Wrong person. Wrong house.

Ok. I don’t know how many times we have to say this. You are free to own and possess guns. But you are not free to form mobs or posse’s and rampage around the area claiming you are investigating or doing justice or whatever. Stop watching vigilante movies and dreaming of breaking up some criminal group.

You are not the forces of good and decent folks everywhere. Or anywhere for that matter.

And Death Wish movies have not been playing during their stay at home period of utter boredom.

Forum List

Back