Armed BLM protester shot by Kyle Rittenhouse sues police for ‘deputizing’ white nationalist vigilantes

No, you don't have to care, but then why do you post here if you don't care if people take you seriously?
I post what I post, and my opinion is out there. Does not mean I necessarily care if people are convinced of differing opinion. Sometimes I just type I agree or I disagree. If they get too obnoxious for obnoxious sake, I show them the door to "Ignore" for a spell, and see if they have something worthwhile to consider somewhere down the road, and my opinion is still known. I just don't have to put up with them when they are acting like kids on the playground. I don't sit out on the porch talking to assholes very long, feeling no obligation to allow them to remain, but they know what I think, only not allowed to remain in my vicinity, there being no point in putting up with it. You should try a book on transactional analysis and the games people play, or possibly a book or some time in sales.

You don't get, that he may have traveled and operated with some white nationalists (evil F#ucks just as bad as blm, antif, but better armed) and that he was only 17 years old, coming from out of state, with a weapon illegal for him to buy in his home state, obtained across state lines for him by somebody knowingly getting it for him because illegal in his home state, and knowingly illegal for him to possess on the streets of Wisconsin without adult supervision? Yet there he was. It is Wisconsin law and Federal weapons laws all tangled together, not my doing. At what point does it become legal for him to be there, armed in the first place? It doesn't. Yet he was a juvenile enabled or not controlled by adults in both states. He should not have been there and certainly not armed. Unless you are looking for some half assed interstate race war, with armed juveniles freely crossing state lines to participate (because penalties never as high for juvenile, same reason criminal gangs recruit kids) how could you justify the illegal to make it right and just? Just because you don't like black thugs in other states or white ones either, for that matter? Dude, you seriously need to crack a book sometime, cause that ain't how it was designed to work.

May have? And "white nationalists"? So that is a maybe, he traveled with some people that even if he did, that does not change anything.

Unless you are arguing that some classes of people don't have the same rights as others?

Anyhow, the crux of the case you are arguing is that the alleged illegality of the gun possession, means that he is not allowed to claim self defense, even if he was attacked and defended himself.

YOur question is, "When does it become legal for him to be there?"

My response is, that the real question is, "are we going to deny him the right of self defense because of the gun issue and thus put him in prison for life for defending himself?"

May have? And "white nationalists"? So that is a maybe, he traveled with some people that even if he did, that does not change anything.

Unless you are arguing that some classes of people don't have the same rights as others?

Anyhow, the crux of the case you are arguing is that the alleged illegality of the gun possession, means that he is not allowed to claim self defense, even if he was attacked and defended himself.

YOur question is, "When does it become legal for him to be there?"

My response is, that the real question is, "are we going to deny him the right of self defense because of the gun issue and thus put him in prison for life for defending himself?"
You think kids have a right to cross state lines to go to an armed race riot with weapons they cannot buy in your state or possess unsupervised. Would you tell your kid, go ahead, we support you whatever get yourself into or what you choose to do? I doubt it. Not a class thing, just a common sense obey the law kind of thing.

You can claim anything you like in court as is your right. If the jury buys it they buy it. If they consider you were interjecting yourself, illegally armed into what is expected to be a violent confrontation situation, stand your ground may go out the window.

Legal to be there without illegal armament, yes. With it, no. Once you cross the legal/illegal line in a situation, not much going back if it goes down wrong or even sideways.

Personally, I wouldn't try the dumb ass kid in adult court. I would like to see every one of the adults that enabled him in adult criminal court. I don't, for a second think he went there with intent. He just didn't think it would turn out like that. That's kid thinking and kid's lack of judgement and experience, not to recognize those type of events are dangerous, super fluid in nature, not really comprehending, he had no business going down that road. I got no problem with trying a kid in adult court who goes to rob a liquor store and ends up shooting the clerk with an illegal weapon because the clerk was going to shoot him to prevent harm to himself. You would not call the kid a hero and neither would I. This isn't that kind of case. I don't know which court would be in the kid's favor or which would be in society's favor. They will settle it the way they settle it, and we will live with it until the next time. I suspect the jury will send a message, they don't want to see this kind of crap in the future of their state and the judge will take some kind of action.

You think kids have a right to cross state lines to go to an armed race riot with weapons they cannot buy in your state or possess unsupervised. Would you tell your kid, go ahead, we support you whatever get yourself into or what you choose to do? I doubt it. Not a class thing, just a common sense obey the law kind of thing.

A society who's young men, seeing that their society is under assault from barbarians, that the young men take it on themselves to arm themselves and go forth to protect their society from the attack?

Yes, I do think that they have that right.

That a law, says that is "wrong" imo, means the law is wrong.

A society where the young men do not do that, is a dying society, that is only waiting for a strong enemy to finish it.

A society that PUNISHES those that stand and fight for it? for the act of fighting for it?

Beyond sick. Say hello to CLOWN WORLD.

Whatever the legal outcome of the prosecution's weapons charge against Rittenhouse (I think it is bogus, but whatever), no reasonable person who watches the video can dispute that he was running in fear and protecting himself from certain death or serious bodily injury. All bets are off when one's life is threatened and a prosecutor cannot take self-defense off the table solely because the means used for defense were (allegedly) unlawful.
Yes, the prosecutor and judge and jury absolutely can do that. That's why he is charged with murder.

A society who's young men, seeing that their society is under assault from barbarians, that the young men take it on themselves to arm themselves and go forth to protect their society from the attack?

Yes, I do think that they have that right.

That a law, says that is "wrong" imo, means the law is wrong.

A society where the young men do not do that, is a dying society, that is only waiting for a strong enemy to finish it.

A society that PUNISHES those that stand and fight for it? for the act of fighting for it?

Beyond sick. Say hello to CLOWN WORLD.
Jeez how romantic or at least melodramatic
I would keep my kids home.
You think the kids will or should lead society's way? Not likely on the blm riot thing. Dream on.
Everything will work out. Thing have quieted down to a great extent and will continue to, as we saw in the riots of the late 60s and early 70s. Don't panic. Don't participate. Just shoot anybody that comes to attack you or yours on your property and keep your kids out of the action.

Jeez how romantic or at least melodramatic

Yep.

I would keep my kids home.
I would too. Of course, I have a daughter. Traditionally young MEN, fight a society's battles.

You think the kids will or should lead society's way? Not likely on the blm riot thing. Dream on.

I think that that the fact that our society is celebrating our enemies, and punishing those that fight for US, is a sign of a deeply sick society.

Everything will work out. Thing have quieted down to a great extent and will continue to, as we saw in the riots of the late 60s and early 70s.

The rioters got what they wanted, their ally won the election, and is pushing their agenda. The war on cops continues. The anti-white racism continues. Those that fight and defend themselves against the mob are being targeted by the forces of government.
Don't panic. Don't participate. Just shoot anybody that comes to attack you or yours on your property and keep your kids out of the action.

And you will be arrested, because the dems are allied with the barbarians.

The rioters got what they wanted, their ally won the election, and is pushing their agenda.
Haha this is so dumb. Just because every dumb hillbilly protest and gathering for the last 5 years was a Trump rally, doesnt mean BLM protests were Biden rallies. There were never any Biden or democrat signs. This is just yet another case of a Trumpanzee thinking his own behavior is normal. Or, trying to normalize it by pretending other people act the same way.

Haha this is so dumb. Just because every dumb hillbilly protest and gathering for the last 5 years was a Trump rally, doesnt mean BLM protests were Biden rallies. There were never any Biden or democrat signs. This is just yet another case of a Trumpanzee thinking his own behavior is normal. Or, trying to normalize it by pretending other people act the same way.

The Antifa and BLM people are lefties and they are allied with lefties like Biden and you.

The brazenist of these NAZIs is unbelievable:

An armed Black Lives Matter protester who survived the triple shooting that killed two in Kenosha, Wis., is suing the police — accusing them of “deputizing” teen gunman Kyle Rittenhouse and “a band of white nationalist vigilantes.”
Gaige Grosskreutz — who said his bicep was almost blasted off — filed a federal lawsuit Friday against Kenosha’s police department, its chief, the sheriff’s office and the city itself, among others.
“It was not a mistake that Kyle Rittenhouse would kill two people and maim a third on that evening,” the documents claim, naming Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, the BLM protesters who died.
“It was a natural consequence of the actions of the Kenosha Police Department and Kenosha Sherriff’s office in deputizing a roving militia to ‘protect property’ and ‘assist in maintaining order,'” it said.
Oh that Satan worshipping commie? LOL
E0B46C94-C025-47DD-A3A1-B967ABD89241.jpeg

Yep.

I would too. Of course, I have a daughter. Traditionally young MEN, fight a society's battles.

I think that that the fact that our society is celebrating our enemies, and punishing those that fight for US, is a sign of a deeply sick society.

The rioters got what they wanted, their ally won the election, and is pushing their agenda. The war on cops continues. The anti-white racism continues. Those that fight and defend themselves against the mob are being targeted by the forces of government.

And you will be arrested, because the dems are allied with the barbarians.
The ones (whoever they are) celebrating our enemies are the small minority, on here, they are probably posters from the enemies, not even posting from this country.
I have not seen that targeting thing. There is suppression of the white radicals that were stupidly uplifted by trump. They have sort of slunk back more underground until another latter-day trumper can come back to power, to benefit from more race confrontation and chaos. In chaos, there is opportunity.

The ones (whoever they are) celebrating our enemies are the small minority, on here, they are probably posters from the enemies, not even posting from this country.
I have not seen that targeting thing. There is suppression of the white radicals that were stupidly uplifted by trump. They have sort of slunk back more underground until another latter-day trumper can come back to power, to benefit from more race confrontation and chaos. In chaos, there is opportunity.

Trump uplifted no white radicals. That is a lie.

Antifa and BLM are our enemies. And they are celebrated and protected by dems.

Forum List

Back