Armed BLM protester shot by Kyle Rittenhouse sues police for ‘deputizing’ white nationalist vigilantes

He absolutely should sue, and there should be a federal investigation into the conduct of the Kenosha police and the coordination between them and the militia cosplay princesses.
So investigate everyone but the rioters burning down buildings and destroying the city. You’re fucking retarded.

Rittenhouse will be found not guilty. He will be a free man.

I have yet to find a loser democrap who supports those that attacked him to take me up on this. Surely someone wants to bet a little money to help the kids at st. Jude? Any of you fucktards game?

Trump uplifted no white radicals. That is a lie.

Antifa and BLM are our enemies. And they are celebrated and protected by dems.
Good people on both sides? Pahleeese.:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

Nobody said pr implied that. Did you run out of stuff to be hysterical about?
Why would I be hysterical. Rittenhouse eliminated two left wing nuts and blew the arm off of a third. I’d call that a solid night out. I do wonder why you would think Lefty would have standing to sue the city though. Arming yourself and chasing someone down in the street only to get your arm blown off doesn’t sound like solid legal footing,

Why would I be hysterical
Because it is your preferred state of mind. Thus the constant stream of regurgitated falsehoods and just plain made up garbage from you: to keep yourself in a constant state of agitation. There is literally an entire cottage industry making money off of you and your fetish.

The ones (whoever they are) celebrating our enemies are the small minority, on here, they are probably posters from the enemies, not even posting from this country.
I have not seen that targeting thing. There is suppression of the white radicals that were stupidly uplifted by trump. They have sort of slunk back more underground until another latter-day trumper can come back to power, to benefit from more race confrontation and chaos. In chaos, there is opportunity.
You're one of the "white radicals"," moron. If they have "slunk bank," it's because the FBI is hunting them down and arresting them.

You are such a fucking moron that's it's difficult to comprehend.

He's probably mad because Rittenhouse forced him to have to learn how to masturbate with his left hand...
iu

You're one of the "white radicals"," moron. If they have "slunk bank," it's because the FBI is hunting them down and arresting them.

You are such a fucking moron that's it's difficult to comprehend.
Bye dipshit. Catch you in the fall or winter. Ignore.

Your post is either intentionally dishonest, or you are just dumb and uninformed.
Nah, Trump meant what he meant. He likes those people, because they like him. They have a mutual understanding with the orange pile of shit that they are deplorables, and so the orange pile of shit will have to hedge with some disclaimers in the public arena. But Trump knew what he was doing, and they got the message.

Forum List

Back