Armed BLM protester shot by Kyle Rittenhouse sues police for ‘deputizing’ white nationalist vigilantes

He absolutely should sue, and there should be a federal investigation into the conduct of the Kenosha police and the coordination between them and the militia cosplay princesses.

Consider how well that Rittenhouse handled himself, I would say that challenging their abilities, is the act of a fool.

You don't go out of state to a well advertised protest, which heavy arms, in order to defend yourself.
No one else shot anyone but Rittenhouse, and Rittenhouse should not have been armed at his age.
The police should have at least done a routine background check on anyone openly carrying.

The police were told to stay out of the area, remember?

They did eventually start patrolling in there but on a limited basis and in armored vehicles. Why? Because every time they came around the mob would go apeshit because the entire siuation was over police brutality and they hated cops.

As was everyone else, because of the curfew.

That’s not how I remember it. When the mob first took over the area the cops were told to stay out. That’s why so many Republicans and conservatives were pissed off. Besides all that, curfews don’t apply to police officers because police officers are required to enforce it.

There’s no point in imposing a curfew if you’re not going to enforce it. And, the city should never have allowed a mob to take over the area in the first place. And, some of the people occupying the area had weapons too; Rittenhouse was not the only armed civilian in the area.

Everything that happened - the Rittenhouse shooting, the vandalism and destruction of property, the assaults and beatings - are all on the city for allowing these punks to do as they pleased.

The guy suing is the asshole. The guy that got shot, is the asshole. He was part of a mob that attacked a man who defended himself.

The man suing should be ridiculed and called an asshole and made responsible for the court costs of this stupid law suit.
As you could tell by the first line of my post #5, I am no fan of blm or blm minded morons. I am definitely no fan of white nationalists or white supremacists. If you didn't pick up on it, I am no fan of that idiot Kyle, his parents, the guy out of his home state that bought the AR-15 for him, when it was illegal for a juvenile to buy it on his own in his home state. I have utter contempt for the people that would take a juvenile to a possible race riot, especially armed with a weapon (including the A-hole whose business he was guarding), when it was illegal for him to have on the street without supervision under Wisconsin law, and he definitely was not supervised. The whole thing has irritated the crap out of me from the beginning. Every single adult, in any way responsible for that dumb juvenile kid should be handcuffed to a pole and publicly horsewhipped, if there was an ounce of justice in the Midwest.
I don't come anywhere close to understanding a blm jerk shot by Kyle, suing the police for deputizing white nationalists, if it was Kyle that shot him and I know for a fact no law enforcement would ever in a million years deputize and illegally armed juvenile for a race riot.

The brazenist of these NAZIs is unbelievable:

An armed Black Lives Matter protester who survived the triple shooting that killed two in Kenosha, Wis., is suing the police — accusing them of “deputizing” teen gunman Kyle Rittenhouse and “a band of white nationalist vigilantes.”
Gaige Grosskreutz — who said his bicep was almost blasted off — filed a federal lawsuit Friday against Kenosha’s police department, its chief, the sheriff’s office and the city itself, among others.
“It was not a mistake that Kyle Rittenhouse would kill two people and maim a third on that evening,” the documents claim, naming Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, the BLM protesters who died.
“It was a natural consequence of the actions of the Kenosha Police Department and Kenosha Sherriff’s office in deputizing a roving militia to ‘protect property’ and ‘assist in maintaining order,'” it said.

You can't fix domestic terrorist stupidity.

How many people think the domestic terrorists who chased Rittenhouse regrets doing so now?

As you could tell by the first line of my post #5, I am no fan of blm or blm minded morons. I am definitely no fan of white nationalists or white supremacists. If you didn't pick up on it, I am no fan of that idiot Kyle, his parents, the guy out of his home state that bought the AR-15 for him, when it was illegal for a juvenile to buy it on his own in his home state. I have utter contempt for the people that would take a juvenile to a possible race riot, especially armed with a weapon (including the A-hole whose business he was guarding), when it was illegal for him to have on the street without supervision under Wisconsin law, and he definitely was not supervised. The whole thing has irritated the crap out of me from the beginning. Every single adult, in any way responsible for that dumb juvenile kid should be handcuffed to a pole and publicly horsewhipped, if there was an ounce of justice in the Midwest.
I don't come anywhere close to understanding a blm jerk shot by Kyle, suing the police for deputizing white nationalists, if it was Kyle that shot him and I know for a fact no law enforcement would ever in a million years deputize and illegally armed juvenile for a race riot.
No ire for the thugs who were looting and burning down the city, eh?

Well, that doesn't really matter, because it is a fact. There was a curfew.

I didn’t say there wasn’t a curfew, I just said it didn’t make sense to impose a curfew that included the police who would need to enforce it.

They were arresting people for violating it. Some, anyway. Some people even tried to turn themselves in for shooting people, but they got waved right on by.
They probably passed him by for a couple of reasons.

1.) The shooting had just happened literally seconds before they came up on Rittenhouse so it’s highly unlikely there would have been a callout on it yet.

2.) They were in armored vehicles and farther away at the time of the shots so they probably didn’t hear them.

Wasn't someone just trying to claim White6 was a conservative the other day? Hahahaha. The guy is clearly a leftist bozo just like Crepitus, Slade, Candycorn, MarcATL, Jackofnotrades, Dragonlady, IM2, etc.

An armed Black Lives Matter protester who survived the triple shooting that killed two in Kenosha, Wis., is suing the police — accusing them of “deputizing” teen gunman Kyle Rittenhouse and “a band of white nationalist vigilantes.”
Gaige Grosskreutz — who said his bicep was almost blasted off — filed a federal lawsuit Friday against Kenosha’s police department, its chief, the sheriff’s office and the city itself, among others.
“It was not a mistake that Kyle Rittenhouse would kill two people and maim a third on that evening,” the documents claim, naming Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, the BLM protesters who died.
“It was a natural consequence of the actions of the Kenosha Police Department and Kenosha Sherriff’s office in deputizing a roving militia to ‘protect property’ and ‘assist in maintaining order,'” it said.

This is one lawsuit that has merit and will succeed. The cops all but invited white terrorists into the city.

No ire for the thugs who were looting and burning down the city, eh?
Oh, they definitely suck, Big Time! Amazing how poorly some people raise their kids to turn into such sh#tty, undisciplined, thug adults.

This is one lawsuit that has merit and will succeed. The cops all but invited white terrorists into the city.

And how was this accomplished? Keep in mind that one of the guys Rittenhouse shot was also armed. Also, there was yet another who was armed that shot his gun in the air just before all this. In fact, that shot was maybe what precipitated all this.

Rittenhouse was by no means the only armed person in the area; there were at least two rioters who were also armed, as indicated above. So unless you’re willing to allow for the possibility that these others were terrorists as well, this argument is moot.

More crap from one of the resident loons. There’s no merit when there’s video of this idiot drawing a gun on Rittenhouse and admitting he was going to kill him. White terrorists? There’s a stupid statement. Do you ever tell the truth about anything?

Ah...you figured that out?

It won't stop the lib criminal from trying to extort money from the state.
Nope. That is the American way now. Sue on a contingency and see if you can get rich or get even, even if you are somewhat to blame and don't have a valid claim.

So I guess Rittnehouse has qualified immunity. Someone should tell his lawyer.

Forum List

Back