Armed Black Panther March In Stone Mountain, GA Today

The Chazites weren't unarmed.
Oh? Were they holding the place with force of arms? In that case, no real difference. Both were occupying by force property that was not theirs.

The difference is one group was heavily ridiculed by the MSM for it and the other group was admired.

Have the radical whites and blacks who are seeking separatism or segregation now, been conditioned or cottled to the point of thinking that they have been given a green light or message that the country is showing great weakness now, so hey take advantage of it all quickly ???

So have the radicals since been given a message shown by weak American's, that American's are now vulnerable and weak, so go, because it's time ??? Time for what ????

BEING white doesn't make them right wing
Being a klannsman makes them a Democrat being a self-imposed supremacist makes them a fascist closely resemblance of a leftists
You’re nuts.

Actually he's not nuts.. He understands more about traditional Dems than you do...

A little anecdotal story here.. Local radio talk host here tells about meeting his future wife's family for an Old Miss football and tailgate party (probably in the 90s)... ALL big Ole Miss fans and LIFETIME Dems..., Been voting Dem forever since their Great and Gram and Pappy all voted Dem.. After the game he just asks WHY it's necessary to have the Big Reb mascot run out on the field with a rebel flag. Almost destroyed the family vibe right there. Turns out, the talk show host is NOW a famous conservative with a massive following..

Your party has RIDICULED southern Dems and almost hunted them to extinction and YET 40% of southern state voters are STILL LOYAL Dems.. Because of tradition. Just like the Old Miss mascot and flag.. The party won't even BACK CANDIDATES for them to run in critical races... Rather USE them as the butt of trailer park, gun, bible nascar jokes and STILL they won't vote Repub.. WHY? I don't know.. Maybe they never got over Lincoln or the CRAct... Or maybe, it's the same reason that BLACKS are totally loyal to a party NAME that is the EPITOME of a Confederate legacy.. The Dem name is party of slavery, secession, segregation, Jim Crow and Lester Maddox and Robert Byrd. THAT NAME should be top of list for any purging that you might feel is necessary...
That is entirely retarded. You should have stayed in school longer. You know the people who pushed Jim Crow left the Dems in the 60s to become conservative Republicans with the southern strategy but chirp away cricket. Chirp chirp.

For CRAP SAKE, I come into this thread relating how the Stone Mountain monument is a 100% Democrat production.. And you just let that drift right on past... BECAUSE -- it's YOUR education that is seriously lacking... What YEAR did the govt of Georgia turn that into a STATE memorial? And which party was in charge from GOVERNOR on down???
Who is protecting it now? You and the fucking righties. You asshole.
All monuments are being protected, so trying to act as if only Confederate statue's are being protected is being disingenuous, and political/race baiting.
The republicans are running around with confederate flags and arguing to keep up statues put up in the 1960s to honor rebellion. These are the same families who didn’t want integration, busing, interracial marriage, and equal voting rights. That’s what we are debating. Not which party these families and people who think like them belonged to in 1880.
All mounments are protected now. The rest of your whining is just that whining.

Being a klannsman makes them a Democrat being a self-imposed supremacist makes them a fascist closely resemblance of a leftists
You’re nuts.

Actually he's not nuts.. He understands more about traditional Dems than you do...

A little anecdotal story here.. Local radio talk host here tells about meeting his future wife's family for an Old Miss football and tailgate party (probably in the 90s)... ALL big Ole Miss fans and LIFETIME Dems..., Been voting Dem forever since their Great and Gram and Pappy all voted Dem.. After the game he just asks WHY it's necessary to have the Big Reb mascot run out on the field with a rebel flag. Almost destroyed the family vibe right there. Turns out, the talk show host is NOW a famous conservative with a massive following..

Your party has RIDICULED southern Dems and almost hunted them to extinction and YET 40% of southern state voters are STILL LOYAL Dems.. Because of tradition. Just like the Old Miss mascot and flag.. The party won't even BACK CANDIDATES for them to run in critical races... Rather USE them as the butt of trailer park, gun, bible nascar jokes and STILL they won't vote Repub.. WHY? I don't know.. Maybe they never got over Lincoln or the CRAct... Or maybe, it's the same reason that BLACKS are totally loyal to a party NAME that is the EPITOME of a Confederate legacy.. The Dem name is party of slavery, secession, segregation, Jim Crow and Lester Maddox and Robert Byrd. THAT NAME should be top of list for any purging that you might feel is necessary...
That is entirely retarded. You should have stayed in school longer. You know the people who pushed Jim Crow left the Dems in the 60s to become conservative Republicans with the southern strategy but chirp away cricket. Chirp chirp.

For CRAP SAKE, I come into this thread relating how the Stone Mountain monument is a 100% Democrat production.. And you just let that drift right on past... BECAUSE -- it's YOUR education that is seriously lacking... What YEAR did the govt of Georgia turn that into a STATE memorial? And which party was in charge from GOVERNOR on down???
All monuments are being protected, so trying to act as if only Confederate statue's are being protected is being disingenuous, and political/race baiting.
The republicans are running around with confederate flags and arguing to keep up statues put up in the 1960s to honor rebellion. These are the same families who didn’t want integration, busing, interracial marriage, and equal voting rights. That’s what we are debating. Not which party these families and people who think like them belonged to in 1880.
All mounments are protected now. The rest of your whining is just that whining.
Clearly I’ve outstripped your intellectual capacity so you are in a repeating loop. Eh comrade?

Oh? Were they holding the place with force of arms? In that case, no real difference. Both were occupying by force property that was not theirs.

The difference is one group was heavily ridiculed by the MSM for it and the other group was admired.
Yes, it is very "right to bear arms for me, but not for thee" but that is going on both ways, as this thread demonstrates.

That is true. But both were lawless. And one was heavily supported by the rightwing media while other condemned.
You leftists control over 90% of the media and right wing media scares the hell out of you. Why? Why must you lie?

Now, imagine these were armed white folks chanting "white power".

How would the media react?

They weren't Black Panthers. They are supposedly a militia called NFA(or something like that)

But, imagine if this black militia had stormed a state capital like those yahoos in Michigan did.

Black militia would never storm a state capital like Michigan because Governors like her are already giving them everything they want on a silver platter.

Those armed white people were protesting for less government and more freedom. Blacks just protest for more government.

The protesters in Georgia appeared to have fairly low regard for the existing government that is in office, like most normal people.

Those yahoos in Michigan were too ignorant to realize that the governor was only trying to save them from themselves.

And, some actual Black Panthers actually did protest at the state capital in California decades ago back in the 60's, while privileged white kids were burning draft cards and fleeing to Canada.

They wanted the government to leave them alone, and the exact opposite happened.

you're retarded

021319_jussie_smollett_tout.jpg

You’re nuts.

most of those were put up in the early 1900s
And shit stain it was the democrats, not the republicans who wanted segregation

Now, imagine these were armed white folks chanting "white power".

How would the media react?

They weren't Black Panthers. They are supposedly a militia called NFA(or something like that)

But, imagine if this black militia had stormed a state capital like those yahoos in Michigan did.

Black militia would never storm a state capital like Michigan because Governors like her are already giving them everything they want on a silver platter.

Those armed white people were protesting for less government and more freedom. Blacks just protest for more government.

The protesters in Georgia appeared to have fairly low regard for the existing government that is in office, like most normal people.

Those yahoos in Michigan were too ignorant to realize that the governor was only trying to save them from themselves.

And, some actual Black Panthers actually did protest at the state capital in California decades ago back in the 60's, while privileged white kids were burning draft cards and fleeing to Canada.

They wanted the government to leave them alone, and the exact opposite happened.

you're retarded

Thank you. His response was sofa king we todd did that I didn't even know how to respond to it.

:dunno:

That is true. But both were lawless. And one was heavily supported by the rightwing media while other condemned.
You leftists control over 90% of the media and right wing media scares the hell out of you. Why? Why must you lie?

No longer true. MSN no longer has any relevant meaning when media is equally available and any can create it.

I remember when a bunch of armed white men took over and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

I remember that too. I also remember calling their dumb asses out for it. But "taking over" an empty building in the middle of Bumfuk, Nowhere is a little different than seizing 6 city blocks - wouldn't you say?
So is armed vs unarmed.

Yes, they were. Did you seriously not know this?

No real difference? Cordoning off 6 blocks of private businesses & residences inside a major city, declaring it autonomous and stationing armed guards all around the perimeter as assaults, rapes, and extortion were taking place inside the zone... guards who also ended up murdering at least one teenager who dared trespass into their "territory" - tell me how this rises to the same level as occupying an empty public building in the middle of a fucking marsh?

Do you have the dumb?

I remember when a bunch of armed white men took over and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.
and I remember how the media reported the Bundy standoff

I remember how the (rightwing) media reported it. I imagine you support the current move on Stone Mountain right?
NAME that right wing media and I'll match times ten leftist controlled mainstream media
No I don't support people who think their race is better than another race.

Too long ago.

So...you support it when White Right-wingers conduct an armed take over...but you oppose it when Black Left-wingers conduct an armed take over ....

Interesting.
cut and paste what I originally posted and see if it coincides with what your racist mind thought I posted.

No need to. What you actually did was DODGE the question, so I filled it in.

Don't like it? Then answer the question directly.
I reported you for trolling maybe you should lose your mod position
What I wrote
No I don't support people who think their race is better than another race.

What you trolled with
So...you support it when White Right-wingers conduct an armed take over...but you oppose it when Black Left-wingers conduct an armed take over ....

I really don't care if you reported me for trolling. You have shown yourself incapable of answering a direct question, twice now. You are still dodging. So...if a group of black people conduct an armed take over - that is not ok? Because...frankly, there is nothing there that states they think their race is better than another. Do the Bundy's think their race is better than another?

You suddenly supporting the Bundy's ???? That's progress... LOL... Technically -- The Bundy's were making a stand on land that their family had been grazing for 3 generations... Little bit different than holding Stone Mountain captive... It aint going nowhere...

How about those armed Yahoos that pushed their way into the Mich Statehouse?? Were you supportive of THAT "right" also???

Not different. The Bundy’s took a stand on land they LEASED, that had never belonged to them.

Too be clear, I do not support any of it - not the Bundy’s, not CHOP, not taking over the statehouse. I support peaceful protests.

Interesting story Stone Mountain.. COMPLETELY GOVT sanctioned.. From the very beginning.. Private venture that got the US MINT to issue commemorative gold coins to raise funding.. Coolidge signed off on it... Highest volume commemorative coin EVER ISSUED to that date by the US mint...

Became such a popular tourist attraction.. State of GEORGIA took it over in 1965... All good Democrats involved in all this...

Should have REMAINED PRIVATE.. Govt had no business "owning it"..
Didn’t know that, thanks for filling in the history, it is a beautiful piece of art.

I remember that too. I also remember calling their dumb asses out for it. But "taking over" an empty building in the middle of Bumfuk, Nowhere is a little different than seizing 6 city blocks - wouldn't you say?
So is armed vs unarmed.

No real difference? Cordoning off 6 blocks of private businesses & residences inside a major city, declaring it autonomous and stationing armed guards all around the perimeter as assaults, rapes, and extortion were taking place inside the zone... guards who also ended up murdering at least one teenager who dared trespass into their "territory" - tell me how this rises to the same level as occupying an empty public building in the middle of a fucking marsh?

Do you have the dumb?
The difference is only that of scale. And probably the fact you supported the Bundy’s lawlessness.

So is armed vs unarmed.

Do you have the dumb?
The difference is only that of scale. And probably the fact you supported the Bundy’s lawlessness.

Really?

How many people died at the wildlife refuge? How many rapes and assaults were there? How many businesses did they damage, both physically and fiscally? How many private citizens did they threaten and intimidate?

I already told you I thought the Bundys were idiots for pulling what they pulled with the refuge, stop projecting. It still doesn't hold a candle to what went down at the CHAZ and you goddamn well know it.

Forum List

Back