Armed Black Panther March In Stone Mountain, GA Today

Where are people showing up to historical battlefields to remove history? I am from the south. My ancestors fought on the wrong side. Oh well. I don’t need a statue in the town square erected in 1969 for no reason other than to remind black folks what’s up.

Guess you just answered your own question.. Probably you are "the people"... If you're town is Shiloh or Gettysburg or Franklin or Appomattox, THAT IS your big moment of fame or infamy.. And that has VALUE to future generations who dont hear those names in schools much anymore... So when you GET several hundred thousand visitors annually seeking OPEN MINDEDLY for context and history, the flags and statues are part of that story... No real need to remove them..

I've been to most every bellum and antebellum mansion and former plantation in the area.. Guides and docents do a SPECTACULAR job of speaking the truth.. Staff is usually 50/50 black and white and lay out the CONTEXT and stories in a non-combative fashion.. No noise, no protests, just RECREATING the situation to make it real and personal..

I imagine the most triggering thing for a leftist virtue monger would be seeing slave quarters.. But it's actually not when you GO there and listen... Evoking the right emotions is actually healing and helpful..

The mental midget that have a bug up their ass about statues, are tearing them INDISCRIMINATELY because they don't know history.. That's the scary part.. Along with you arguing from position of "virtue value" about a statue in YOUR town, designed, commissioned, erected -- OF Democrats, BY the Democrats, For the Democrats, --- and you don't realize that THE NAME DEMOCRAT is more vicious, more connected with everything slavery and racial injustice than those statues and the confed flag is...

If the Dixie Chicks have been virtue shamed into being just "The Chicks" -- I suggest BEFORE the confed flag and those monuments come down -- Democrats should become "The Crats".....

The protesters in Georgia appeared to have fairly low regard for the existing government that is in office, like most normal people.

Those yahoos in Michigan were too ignorant to realize that the governor was only trying to save them from themselves.

Agreed.. The low regard takes into account that Stone Mt should NEVER have gone to the state in the first place.. Especially in 1965... But there are your "DixieCrats' still full tilt Confederacy and using the power of state to PRESERVE a monument that didn't NEED state blessings, and didn't need any help preserving it... The whole project from 1920 to 1965 was fully 100% a Democrat production.. That's some real irony I HOPE the Panthers didn't miss...

The yahoos in Mich were FULLY justified by the insane and arbitrary lines that the Gov drew.. About kayaks and canoes being acceptable watercraft, but power boats and jet skis were not.. Would not let people with camp homes go THERE even if they brought all supplies and provisions with them and were self contained... It was a LITANY of power wielding without a brain....

So, the new KKK had a little parade, as they like to do. Armed black men (AM radio acolytes: Therefore, Black Panthers!") countered them. Good! Look at how the basement-dwelling pinheads rally in support of the new Klan. Right here in this thread.

Reading this was very interesting to say the least.
I live in Stone Mountain, and didn't even know about the march.
Live and let live. It is time to stop the hate. Together, there is so much that we could do. The dems will have us fighting one another for all of eternity, cause they are too scared of what would happen if we are not divided.
Stop the hate and lets get something accomplished!

So, the new KKK had a little parade, as they like to do. Armed black men (AM radio acolytes: Therefore, Black Panthers!") countered them. Good! Look at how the basement-dwelling pinheads rally in support of the new Klan. Right here in this thread.
The new Klan if there is one, is actually being recreated by radical activist on the left. These are activist who look for ways to get political gains, free crap, wealth redistributed, and free medical, job preference, and special treatment by way of using an issue that has been all but settled in this country in modern times.

The same history that the left claims it wants to erase, is being used right now by them (in conjunction with the leftist media and Hollywood), for the very things listed above. No one is fooled by it all, so onward we all go as if we are being fooled, but no one truly is.

The Chazites weren't unarmed.
Oh? Were they holding the place with force of arms? In that case, no real difference. Both were occupying by force property that was not theirs.

The difference is one group was heavily ridiculed by the MSM for it and the other group was admired.
That is true. But both were lawless. And one was heavily supported by the rightwing media while other condemned.
You leftists control over 90% of the media and right wing media scares the hell out of you. Why? Why must you lie?

No longer true. MSN no longer has any relevant meaning when media is equally available and any can create it.
It's true you dumb fuck. I call you a dumb fuck because you lied about a subject that is universally known

Now, imagine these were armed white folks chanting "white power".

How would the media react?

They weren't Black Panthers. They are supposedly a militia called NFA(or something like that)

But, imagine if this black militia had stormed a state capital like those yahoos in Michigan did.

Black militia would never storm a state capital like Michigan because Governors like her are already giving them everything they want on a silver platter.

Those armed white people were protesting for less government and more freedom. Blacks just protest for more government.

The protesters in Georgia appeared to have fairly low regard for the existing government that is in office, like most normal people.

Those yahoos in Michigan were too ignorant to realize that the governor was only trying to save them from themselves.

And, some actual Black Panthers actually did protest at the state capital in California decades ago back in the 60's, while privileged white kids were burning draft cards and fleeing to Canada.

They wanted the government to leave them alone, and the exact opposite happened.

you're retarded

Then that must that make you brain dead.

They weren't Black Panthers. They are supposedly a militia called NFA(or something like that)

But, imagine if this black militia had stormed a state capital like those yahoos in Michigan did.

Black militia would never storm a state capital like Michigan because Governors like her are already giving them everything they want on a silver platter.

Those armed white people were protesting for less government and more freedom. Blacks just protest for more government.

And, some actual Black Panthers actually did protest at the state capital in California decades ago back in the 60's, while privileged white kids were burning draft cards and fleeing to Canada.

They wanted the government to leave them alone, and the exact opposite happened.

you're retarded

Thank you. His response was sofa king we todd did that I didn't even know how to respond to it.

:dunno:

Of course you didn't.

BEING white doesn't make them right wing
Being a klannsman makes them a Democrat being a self-imposed supremacist makes them a fascist closely resemblance of a leftists
You’re nuts.

Actually he's not nuts.. He understands more about traditional Dems than you do...

A little anecdotal story here.. Local radio talk host here tells about meeting his future wife's family for an Old Miss football and tailgate party (probably in the 90s)... ALL big Ole Miss fans and LIFETIME Dems..., Been voting Dem forever since their Great and Gram and Pappy all voted Dem.. After the game he just asks WHY it's necessary to have the Big Reb mascot run out on the field with a rebel flag. Almost destroyed the family vibe right there. Turns out, the talk show host is NOW a famous conservative with a massive following..

Your party has RIDICULED southern Dems and almost hunted them to extinction and YET 40% of southern state voters are STILL LOYAL Dems.. Because of tradition. Just like the Old Miss mascot and flag.. The party won't even BACK CANDIDATES for them to run in critical races... Rather USE them as the butt of trailer park, gun, bible nascar jokes and STILL they won't vote Repub.. WHY? I don't know.. Maybe they never got over Lincoln or the CRAct... Or maybe, it's the same reason that BLACKS are totally loyal to a party NAME that is the EPITOME of a Confederate legacy.. The Dem name is party of slavery, secession, segregation, Jim Crow and Lester Maddox and Robert Byrd. THAT NAME should be top of list for any purging that you might feel is necessary...
That is entirely retarded. You should have stayed in school longer. You know the people who pushed Jim Crow left the Dems in the 60s to become conservative Republicans with the southern strategy but chirp away cricket. Chirp chirp.

For CRAP SAKE, I come into this thread relating how the Stone Mountain monument is a 100% Democrat production.. And you just let that drift right on past... BECAUSE -- it's YOUR education that is seriously lacking... What YEAR did the govt of Georgia turn that into a STATE memorial? And which party was in charge from GOVERNOR on down???
Who is protecting it now? You and the fucking righties. You asshole.

So all of a SUDDEN, 110 years of history DONT matter when it's YOUR heritage that stinks.. Hypocrite much???

I can't speak for righties.. I aint one.. But I figure that THEY didn't start a culture war trying to TOTALLY re-make America in some "safe room" type fashion and purge history like ISIS and the Taliban do,... So SOMEONE has to push back on all that noise.. And it's folks who like ME celebrate ALL the founders on 4th of July... And folks like me who LIVE basically within biking distance of 3 major Civil War battlefields and see a MILLION tourists a year turn out to understand what happened..

As a Libertarian I KNOW you can't PREVENT assholes from endorsing your tribe for ignorant and retarded reasons.. Dems, Repubs, Libertarians, even the old Reform party have had IDIOTS aligning with them for ages... You have YOUR idiots.. Everyone else has theirs... There's nothing to be gained by giving acknowledgement to idiots -- ever....
Where are people showing up to historical battlefields to remove history? I am from the south. My ancestors fought on the wrong side. Oh well. I don’t need a statue in the town square erected in 1969 for no reason other than to remind black folks what’s up.

Don’t be an idiot. No one is at Gettysburg protesting. Only folks there are hoax suckers which are basically a bunch of wannabe cops who couldn’t make it so playing make believe protectors of statues is what’s left. Morons. All of them.

The idea that you lefties would burn flags at Gettsyburg is no more anti-American than plenty of other shit you anti-American commie lovers have done.

So, knock off that bullshit.

Agreed.. The low regard takes into account that Stone Mt should NEVER have gone to the state in the first place.. Especially in 1965... But there are your "DixieCrats' still full tilt Confederacy and using the power of state to PRESERVE a monument that didn't NEED state blessings, and didn't need any help preserving it... The whole project from 1920 to 1965 was fully 100% a Democrat production.. That's some real irony I HOPE the Panthers didn't miss...

The yahoos in Mich were FULLY justified by the insane and arbitrary lines that the Gov drew.. About kayaks and canoes being acceptable watercraft, but power boats and jet skis were not.. Would not let people with camp homes go THERE even if they brought all supplies and provisions with them and were self contained... It was a LITANY of power wielding without a brain....

I don't think the REAL Panthers from the mid 60's were too concerned about Stone Mountain, considering that they were just attempting to protect their own communities and themselves at that time.

As far as Michigan, the governor may have overreached in an attempt to flatten the curve in the view of some.

I don't live there, but have many friends and some family that do, and they were in full support of the governor.

Two of my friends and one cousin there work in the medical field as first responders, and had no time nor interest in camping, boating or jet skiing.

So I doubt that they would understand an armed protest over not being able to go do those type of things.

But, to each his own.

Last edited:

you're retarded

Leftists have mental health issues. They are incapable of coping with reality

The Chazites weren't unarmed.
Oh? Were they holding the place with force of arms? In that case, no real difference. Both were occupying by force property that was not theirs.

The difference is one group was heavily ridiculed by the MSM for it and the other group was admired.
That is true. But both were lawless. And one was heavily supported by the rightwing media while other condemned.
You leftists control over 90% of the media and right wing media scares the hell out of you. Why? Why must you lie?

No longer true. MSN no longer has any relevant meaning when media is equally available and any can create it.
That is such a load of crap.

You have no idea the power of Network, Cable and Satellite television on the minds of people. They think if it is on TEE VEE? It must be true.

Hell, I watch and read what YOU post, and it is reflected as such.

The only channels the sometimes do not parrot the dominant paradigm, are Russia Today, and Al-Jeez-era. And those stations are notoriously hard to find, not available in all markets, and then. . if someone dares to mention some facts from them that makes someone feel uncomfortable?

. . . well, we know what will happen, don't we?

Being a klannsman makes them a Democrat being a self-imposed supremacist makes them a fascist closely resemblance of a leftists
You’re nuts.

Actually he's not nuts.. He understands more about traditional Dems than you do...

A little anecdotal story here.. Local radio talk host here tells about meeting his future wife's family for an Old Miss football and tailgate party (probably in the 90s)... ALL big Ole Miss fans and LIFETIME Dems..., Been voting Dem forever since their Great and Gram and Pappy all voted Dem.. After the game he just asks WHY it's necessary to have the Big Reb mascot run out on the field with a rebel flag. Almost destroyed the family vibe right there. Turns out, the talk show host is NOW a famous conservative with a massive following..

Your party has RIDICULED southern Dems and almost hunted them to extinction and YET 40% of southern state voters are STILL LOYAL Dems.. Because of tradition. Just like the Old Miss mascot and flag.. The party won't even BACK CANDIDATES for them to run in critical races... Rather USE them as the butt of trailer park, gun, bible nascar jokes and STILL they won't vote Repub.. WHY? I don't know.. Maybe they never got over Lincoln or the CRAct... Or maybe, it's the same reason that BLACKS are totally loyal to a party NAME that is the EPITOME of a Confederate legacy.. The Dem name is party of slavery, secession, segregation, Jim Crow and Lester Maddox and Robert Byrd. THAT NAME should be top of list for any purging that you might feel is necessary...
That is entirely retarded. You should have stayed in school longer. You know the people who pushed Jim Crow left the Dems in the 60s to become conservative Republicans with the southern strategy but chirp away cricket. Chirp chirp.

For CRAP SAKE, I come into this thread relating how the Stone Mountain monument is a 100% Democrat production.. And you just let that drift right on past... BECAUSE -- it's YOUR education that is seriously lacking... What YEAR did the govt of Georgia turn that into a STATE memorial? And which party was in charge from GOVERNOR on down???

So all of a SUDDEN, 110 years of history DONT matter when it's YOUR heritage that stinks.. Hypocrite much???

I can't speak for righties.. I aint one.. But I figure that THEY didn't start a culture war trying to TOTALLY re-make America in some "safe room" type fashion and purge history like ISIS and the Taliban do,... So SOMEONE has to push back on all that noise.. And it's folks who like ME celebrate ALL the founders on 4th of July... And folks like me who LIVE basically within biking distance of 3 major Civil War battlefields and see a MILLION tourists a year turn out to understand what happened..

As a Libertarian I KNOW you can't PREVENT assholes from endorsing your tribe for ignorant and retarded reasons.. Dems, Repubs, Libertarians, even the old Reform party have had IDIOTS aligning with them for ages... You have YOUR idiots.. Everyone else has theirs... There's nothing to be gained by giving acknowledgement to idiots -- ever....

Don’t be an idiot. No one is at Gettysburg protesting. Only folks there are hoax suckers which are basically a bunch of wannabe cops who couldn’t make it so playing make believe protectors of statues is what’s left. Morons. All of them.

The idea that you lefties would burn flags at Gettsyburg is no more anti-American than plenty of other shit you anti-American commie lovers have done.

Link to Gettysburg protests please? No Facebook links cuz those were proven right wing hoaxes. I'll listen for your deafening silence.

You’re nuts.

Link to Gettysburg protests please? No Facebook links cuz those were proven right wing hoaxes. I'll listen for your deafening silence.

No silence here. Nothing in my post, claimed that there were Gettysburg protests.

My point was that the claim of you anti-American lefties burning flags at Gettysburg, was completely believable.

Would you like to address that obviously true point, or would you like to make up more shit and just have a debate with the voices in your head?

You’re nuts.

Antifa made a threat they pussied out after they heard we were coming

you're retarded

Leftists have mental health issues. They are incapable of coping with reality

What cult do you belong to?

Gotta feel sorry for the Black Panthers.

That "anti-cop movement" has recently gotten all the publicity.

So of course the Panthers are crying, "Hey! Don't forget us!"

Gotta feel sorry for the NAACP, too. Things have been going so well for people of a certain ethnicity that the NAACP has been desperately looking for some issue to help it stay relevant.

The klan belonged to the democrat party...the "new" klan is antifa and black lives matter, the new terrorists groups of the democrat party, as we saw when the democrat party sent them out to burn, loot and kill in Black communities...

Yeah I saw the video of the cluster fuck of civilian noobs carrying guns and acting all bad ass.

You know what I did not see?

I did not see a cook, or a mail carrier or a mechanic or an armsman or any logistical capability.

If a civil war started, these morons would be surrounded and starved out within a week, roflmao.

Forum List

Back