Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

Don't fuck with me luddly.

Explain to me how Saul dedicates his book to Satan.

Oh and while your at it asswipe, explain to me how Bill and Bernie could dedicate Prairie Fire to fucking Sirhan Sirhan the man who killed my dream.

FUCK YOU.

Explain it to me how a fucking Kennedy in this day and age can even embrace that piece of shit who was thrilled to death that Sirhan Sirhan killed Bobby?

How fucking sick is this?

Indeed...

Alinsky.jpg

When I've said on this board I have been left, you kids really don't understand left.

I've been there seen it done it got the fucking t shirt left one two three what are we fighting for left.

I don't understand how any of you can embrace Alinsky the man who truly did dedicate a book to Lucifer or how you could embrace Bill and Bernie who dedicated a book to Sirhan Sirhan who assassinated Bobby Kennedy. My dream of dreams.

I just don't get it.

here we go...the SERMONS again.

over a cat..:eusa_whistle:

and it doesn't matter if it's Republican or Democrat, but PROBABLITIES it leans RIGHT..hahahahahaha

Just a cat huh? Yeah, people don't feel incredibly attached to their pets and consider them to be family members. They're just animals. You can always buy another one!

Who'd care if you had your head bashed in in such a way? You're just an animal too.

No wonder you have the beliefs you do.
Projecting are you?

Why would I be projecting? I don't believe in violence, towards humans or cruelly towards animals. That's really what you thought? What an idiot.

here we go...the SERMONS again.

over a cat..:eusa_whistle:

and it doesn't matter if it's Republican or Democrat, but PROBABLITIES it leans RIGHT..hahahahahaha

Just a cat huh? Yeah, people don't feel incredibly attached to their pets and consider them to be family members. They're just animals. You can always buy another one!

Who'd care if you had your head bashed in in such a way? You're just an animal too.

quit babbling...I grew up on a farm...dear gawd...:lol:

and you all want to bring the Politics into it..so deal with it.

Yes, and we all know farmers NEVER have pet animals that they consider family. Never any dogs or anything. Nope. Never. Farmers raising cattle are fine with slaughtering cows so they would have no problem with somebody slaughtering their pet dog. It's just a dog.

I grew up on a farm too but I still have the ability to feel for my children's loss.

No one here brought politics into it. The sick twitch who wrote "Liberal" on the cat's body did that.

And, to anyone now pretending this didn't happen or that "Liberal" was not written on the cat's side, I posted a link to a photo of the cat and so did Political Junkie.

so you don't mind all the little children seeing the dead cats picture ?

this is what I'm talking about...all the preaching and sermons about it, then you go and post a picture of it...sickos the both of you..

Oh and while your at it asswipe, explain to me how Bill and Bernie could dedicate Prairie Fire to fucking Sirhan Sirhan the man who killed my dream.

FUCK YOU.

Explain it to me how a fucking Kennedy in this day and age can even embrace that piece of shit who was thrilled to death that Sirhan Sirhan killed Bobby?

Indeed...

Alinsky.jpg

Thank you so.

Most don't know. Thank you so much. I'm so glad you are out there friend.

Yours,
td

How can you spray paint "liberal" on a cat? This is right out of the Alinsky playbook

Do you think things can only be spray painted in a large fashion? Small nozzle or even a stencil, spray painting anything on an animal is not a difficult feat. Why do you think it would be?

FUCK YOU.

Indeed...

Alinsky.jpg

Thank you so.

Most don't know. Thank you so much. I'm so glad you are out there friend.

Yours,
td
It's all good. Some are so ignorant they are bound to repeat history and bring us down.

I grew up on a farm too but I still have the ability to feel for my children's loss.

No one here brought politics into it. The sick twitch who wrote "Liberal" on the cat's body did that.

And, to anyone now pretending this didn't happen or that "Liberal" was not written on the cat's side, I posted a link to a photo of the cat and so did Political Junkie.

this is what I'm talking about...all the preaching and sermons about it, then you go and post a picture of it...sickos the both of you..

It's just a cat. GAWD Stephanie, why would somebody have a problem seeing a dead cat? It's just a cat!

NOw you are REALLY stretching....that desparate.

Yes, and we all know farmers NEVER have pet animals that they consider family. Never any dogs or anything. Nope. Never. Farmers raising cattle are fine with slaughtering cows so they would have no problem with somebody slaughtering their pet dog. It's just a dog.

wtf? I'm just not going to get my panties all in a bunch over it...sorry if that doesn't suit you..not over Politics anyway.

I'm not going to look at the picture. The story is horrid enough for me.

I want to try to make something right for the kids tomorrow. Is anybody close to them to try for heavens sake to make something right on this.

Oh this is so horrible. I can't even imagine this for the babies.

Really? I didn't post the picture. that is what I call, desperate.

Is this getting crazier by the minute or is it me? I svwear it's not a fucking tumour!!!!

How can you spray paint "liberal" on a cat? This is right out of the Alinsky playbook

Do you think things can only be spray painted in a large fashion? Small nozzle or even a stencil, spray painting anything on an animal is not a difficult feat. Why do you think it would be?
YOU need to go back and read what Frank stated.

Forum List

Back