Arizona's presidential electors being harassed, urged not to cast vote for Trump

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Arizona’s presidential electors are reportedly being hit by a flood of emails and phone calls demanding they defy the voters in their state and choose Hillary Clinton instead of President-elect Donald Trump -- as part of a last-gasp bid to overturn the election.

Since Trump’s surprise victory on Nov. 8, those opposed to his election have engaged in a number of strategies to attempt to nix the election or declare it invalid. Protests, many of them violent, have erupted in cities such as Portland and New York City.

Now in Arizona, a state which voted for Trump, activists are trying to overturn that by pushing the state’s members of the Electoral College to vote for someone other than Trump. The 11 members were chosen by the state Republican Party and are scheduled to assemble on Dec. 19 to cast their votes."

It's fitting that Democrats are urging those in / with power to ignore the will of the people and to impose Liberal will on the people instead! That pretty much sums um Obama, Hillary, and the entire Liberal-Hijacked Democratic Party

"Bruce Ash, another elector and Arizona’s GOP national committeeman told the Republic he had also received hundreds in what he called “an outright political maneuver.” He said many of the calls were hateful.

"They demonize me, they call me a homophobic, an isolationist, a bigot, a misogynist, and an anti-Semite, which is interesting because I'm Jewish," he told the Republic."

Sound like what Hillary did to the victims of Bill's criminal sexual assaults, harassment, and rape! :p

"Sharon Geise said she has received as many as 8,000 overtures, and now doesn’t even dare to answer her phone. "

Liberals engaging in criminal harassment, intimidation, and threats...kinda like how Liberals like to govern. :p

“Hillary’s got a great campaign going,” she (Geise) said."

:lmao:

Arizona's presidential electors being harassed, urged not to cast vote for Trump

Disappointing but not surprising. They remind me of students that perform poorly in a class and then harass the teacher to raise their grade. It's the entitlement mentality that is rampant among Liberals.

The will of the People was to elect Hillary Clinton.
Funny....the media reported that Donald Trump won the election and American REJECTED Hillary...AGAIN...for the 2nd and FINAL time.

Poor delusional Snowflake. :p

"Arizona’s presidential electors are reportedly being hit by a flood of emails and phone calls demanding they defy the voters in their state and choose Hillary Clinton instead of President-elect Donald Trump -- as part of a last-gasp bid to overturn the election.

Since Trump’s surprise victory on Nov. 8, those opposed to his election have engaged in a number of strategies to attempt to nix the election or declare it invalid. Protests, many of them violent, have erupted in cities such as Portland and New York City.

Now in Arizona, a state which voted for Trump, activists are trying to overturn that by pushing the state’s members of the Electoral College to vote for someone other than Trump. The 11 members were chosen by the state Republican Party and are scheduled to assemble on Dec. 19 to cast their votes."

It's fitting that Democrats are urging those in / with power to ignore the will of the people and to impose Liberal will on the people instead! That pretty much sums um Obama, Hillary, and the entire Liberal-Hijacked Democratic Party

"Bruce Ash, another elector and Arizona’s GOP national committeeman told the Republic he had also received hundreds in what he called “an outright political maneuver.” He said many of the calls were hateful.

"They demonize me, they call me a homophobic, an isolationist, a bigot, a misogynist, and an anti-Semite, which is interesting because I'm Jewish," he told the Republic."

Sound like what Hillary did to the victims of Bill's criminal sexual assaults, harassment, and rape! :p

"Sharon Geise said she has received as many as 8,000 overtures, and now doesn’t even dare to answer her phone. "

Liberals engaging in criminal harassment, intimidation, and threats...kinda like how Liberals like to govern. :p

“Hillary’s got a great campaign going,” she (Geise) said."

:lmao:

"It's fitting that Democrats are urging those in / with power to ignore the will of the people"??? The Will of more than 2 million more voters, voted for HRC, not Trump. An honest, sagacious Elector should consider voting for HRC, or Sen. Sanders or Rubio if they are stuck on wanting a Republican in the White House.

Real patriots expect the POTUS to respect and represent all American citizen notwithstanding race, color, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation. We can not expect that from Trump or Pence.

I thought you muppets liked the idea of the electors, and not the voters,

electing the President.
The electoral vote for who the people chose in their state. You can hate the results, but it wont change a thing. Libtards are fascists and they lost. Now they can suck each others dicks for comfort

People are free to waste their time in whatever manner they see fit. It's over. Regroup and move on or don't.

Disappointing but not surprising. They remind me of students that perform poorly in a class and then harass the teacher to raise their grade. It's the entitlement mentality that is rampant among Liberals.
I heard about a teacher who would not change grades at the end of the semester, which cost a student a scholarship at Jackson State and a guy who would have to retake the class to graduate from Sam Houston State a semester later.

Do your work, faithless voters. Trump was elected fair and square.

It's fitting that Democrats are urging those in / with power to ignore the will of the people

The will of the People was to elect Hillary Clinton.
Unfortunately for Hillary, it was the will of the wrong People.

Maybe next time whichever moron you guys nominate to run for the Presidency will read the rule book before starting the general election campaign.

New Topics

Forum List

Back