Arizona Lawmaker Retweets Push to Celebrate Confederate Generals on MLK Day, Days After Speaking at Trump Rally

Sure. Your inability to match like objects will never not be amusing to me. 😄

You think of yourself as an object? How odd. I mean, I don't pretend to have an HIGH opinon of you, but I would think that you yourself would think of yourself as a "Person".

I

War's over. Everyone kissed and made up, long ago. Kind of silly for you to be fighting battles that better men won before your grandfather was born.
But they didn't and then we had Jim Crow and the Klan and poll taxes and lynching and Emmitt Till etc. Etc

But they didn't and then we had Jim Crow and the Klan and poll taxes and lynching and Emmitt Till etc. Etc

But they did. Warr's over. We kissed and made up. You are playing a silly game. you might as well be pretending to be outraged over the division of the Oregon Country. Fifty-four forty or fight!! LOL!!!!
1660780979387.png

Crying? I responsed to the OP, by asking what I thought was a relevant question.
Yes crying. Only a sad Soy Boy like yourself would keep insisting the war is over despite continued efforts to shit on and push Confederate culture towards cultural extinction. It shows you're emotionally incapable of accepting this reality.

Yes crying. Only a sad Soy Boy like yourself would keep insisting the war is over despite continued efforts to shit on and push Confederate culture towards cultural extinction. It shows you're emotionally incapable of accepting reality.

You are attacking me for saying the Civil War is over? LOL!!!

Do you image you are fighting in the Civil War, which started back in 1861, and has thus, you claim, been raging for over ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY NINE YEARS!!! LOL!!!!

You are attacking me for saying the Civil War is over? LOL!!!

Do you image you are fighting in the Civil War, which started back in 1861, and has thus, you claim, been raging for over ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY NINE YEARS!!! LOL!!!!
I am. I'm not suggesting it's the same shooting war, the terrain of battle has changed but Confederate culture is still fighting for survival while others like myself are pushing for it's social and political extinction.

Are you claiming that you're such a beaten down cuck that you see the dismantling of Monument Ave, and the repudiation of Confederate idolatry by typically conservative institutions as evidence of permanent victory? 😄 Is that what you've been conditioned to accept as victory? 😄

I am. I'm not suggesting it's the same shooting war, the terrain of battle has changed but Confederate culture is still fighting for survival while others like myself are pushing for it's social and political extinction.

Are you claiming that you're such a beaten down cuck that you see the dismantling of Confederate Ave, and the repudiation of Confederate idolatry by typically conservative institutions as evidence of permanent victory? 😄 Is that what you've been conditioned to accept as victory? 😄

You sure do talk tough online. But, the Confederacy was a political government. It was "extinction" over 150 years ago. Well before you were born. By better men than you. Kind of makes your tough talk look silly.

If you are fighting someone or something today, it is not the Confederacy.

You sure do talk tough online. But, the Confederacy was a political government. It was "extinction" over 150 years ago. Well before you were born. By better men than you. Kind of makes your tough talk look silly.
😄

Your version of talking tough is telling me you feel other people were better men than me. Good for you Soy Boy. 😄 I don't actually care about your feelings. I care about pushing Confederate idolatry towards cultural extinction, something we've been having increasing success at doing.
If you are fighting someone or something today, it is not the Confederacy.
It's their pussy great great grandchildren. They can call themselves whatever they like but if they deny being a part of Confederate culture it's only because we have been successful in shaming them into denial. 😄

Forum List

Back