Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

BIDEN WILL WIN!!!!

Now all the Mentally ill Liberals can stop posting...
If he does , a rotten Lib woman like Harris will take over. Then NOTHING will matter except what RACE one is.
I will now be Independent...
All Liberals care about is using race to take other people's money via taxes.
All Right Wingers care about is taking other people's money via the market.

BIDEN WILL WIN!!!!

If he does , a rotten Lib woman like Harris will take over. Then NOTHING will matter except what RACE one is.
Difference is ,in the MARKET ,nobody has to buy. "Race" ? Something that can't be helped. But Libs keep presenting this non-issue.

BIDEN WILL WIN!!!!

Difference is ,in the MARKET ,nobody has to buy. "Race" ? Something that can't be helped. But Libs keep presenting this non-issue.
Exactly...It's a lot harder to actually sell a product &/or service that people are willing to pay for.

Sorry, turd, but the federal government cannot tell citizens of this country they are not allowed to return to it. In fact, these orders preventing people from attending church or having rallies are blatant violations of the First Amendment.

Sure they can't. Trump just didn't want to. Trump didn't want to do a lot of stuff to control this thing, which is why it's as bad as it is.
No they can't, dumbass, at least no legally. It's a violation of the constitutional rights.
The Government has an obligation to protect public safety. It has never been questioned
Actually it doesn't have any such obligation.
It has always been a function of government.
Really? What did government do about Spanish flu? What did it do before it created the FDA?
Mostly....
People just died
Is that you're way of admitting that you are wrong?

I didn't ask you what happened. I asked you what the government did. The answer is: nothing.
They did nothing because they knew nothing about vaccines.....people died
Of course they knew about vaccines. They still did nothing.

I marvel at the way you imbeciles believe Trump was supposed to have done something when no one else in the entire world was doing anything. What did you do? Why weren't you screaming about it in November?

Sorry, turd, but the federal government cannot tell citizens of this country they are not allowed to return to it. In fact, these orders preventing people from attending church or having rallies are blatant violations of the First Amendment.

Sure they can't. Trump just didn't want to. Trump didn't want to do a lot of stuff to control this thing, which is why it's as bad as it is.
No they can't, dumbass, at least no legally. It's a violation of the constitutional rights.
The Government has an obligation to protect public safety. It has never been questioned
Really? What did government do about Spanish flu? What did it do before it created the FDA?
Mostly....
People just died

I didn't ask you what happened. I asked you what the government did. The answer is: nothing.

I marvel at the way you imbeciles believe Trump was supposed to have done something when no one else in the entire world was doing anything. What did you do? Why weren't you screaming about it in November?
Because Democrats suck.

Mostly....
People just died

Because Democrats suck.
Notice that there's no response from Rightwinger.

PS--I bet the goddam Democrats PAID China to spread this Virus. Those asshats will do anything to destroy the USA. Democrats want us to be like Cuba.

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.

Mod Edit. Adding Link - Biden Pulls Ahead Of Trump In Arizona Poll, Putting State In Play For 2020
Since you have to part with information you'd rather not at the link, I'm not sure what was said, but I think on voting day, when Arizonans realize they're paying a lot of tax money for Biden's unchivalrous extortion of money from countries the Congress granted funding to, to the tune of 1/3 of their net take, when it dawns on most Arizonans that he's already soaked them by taking taxpayer-funded giveaways from many recipient countries on each and every American taxpayer (not just the Ukraine and China, either). I'd like to know who and when Biden allegedly recovered your investment, funneled into his graft-riddled possession.

Copycat. That was STOLEN from Ronald Reagan about "The Jimmy".

True... but still true for Trump...

PS--I bet the goddam Democrats PAID China to spread this Virus. Those asshats will do anything to destroy the USA. Democrats want us to be like Cuba.

That's it. Whacky Conspiracy theories. Did they also pay Trump to sit on his hands for 3 months?

Since you have to part with information you'd rather not at the link, I'm not sure what was said, but I think on voting day, when Arizonans realize they're paying a lot of tax money for Biden's unchivalrous extortion of money from countries the Congress granted funding to, to the tune of 1/3 of their net take, when it dawns on most Arizonans that he's already soaked them by taking taxpayer-funded giveaways from many recipient countries on each and every American taxpayer (not just the Ukraine and China, either). I'd like to know who and when Biden allegedly recovered your investment, funneled into his graft-riddled possession.

We give so little money to other countries it's laughable.

We are rather stingy on foreign aid, and most of it comes back to us becaue they are required to buy American products.

Mostly....
People just died

Trump will be known for the Great Pause

The one month period where he held rallies, encouraged people to ignore the virus and called it a hoax.

Copycat. That was STOLEN from Ronald Reagan about "The Jimmy".

True... but still true for Trump...

That's it. Whacky Conspiracy theories. Did they also pay Trump to sit on his hands for 3 months?

We give so little money to other countries it's laughable.

We are rather stingy on foreign aid, and most of it comes back to us becaue they are required to buy American products.
Give so little? Should give none at all. What do US Citizens owe the rest of the filthy world? Be best to let the shithole countries die out instead of giving 'em welfare.

I know this may seem off the wall, San Souci, but I think this is an unfortunate situation in which people who might be dying were sent back to the USA (as well as many others engaged in learning at Wuhan, China, a world center for knowledge in scentific achievement) were just sent home still alive and coughing. The people may have requested to be sent to their homes to be healed there, with so many deaths in China while they were there.

Mostly....
People just died

The one month period where he held rallies, encouraged people to ignore the virus and called it a hoax.
What did Pelosi and Adolph Schiffler do during that month? Cuomo? DeBlasio?

You tilting at windmills. Just get used to saying "President Trump."

Mostly....
People just died

Dithered and fiddled.

ec4.png

Forum List

Back