Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

Sorry, turd, but the federal government cannot tell citizens of this country they are not allowed to return to it. In fact, these orders preventing people from attending church or having rallies are blatant violations of the First Amendment.

Sure they can't. Trump just didn't want to. Trump didn't want to do a lot of stuff to control this thing, which is why it's as bad as it is.

Up till now, Trump has muddled along with a strong economy and no major screw ups.

But this crisis calls for strong leadership. Not the misinformation, waffling, petty infighting and divisiveness we are getting out of Trump.

The economy is on the verge of collapse as unemployment will approach 20 percent and GDP will plummet.

I don’t think Trump has the skills to handle it.
So you believe Biden will provide "strong leadership?"

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg
He has done it in the past and has a lengthy record of bipartisan cooperation and pragmatic decision making

And no, I am not going to go tit for tat on embarrassing pictures of Biden and Trump
Biden's primary skill is pandering. That isn't "strong leadership." Furthermore, now he is senile. He can hardly complete a coherent sentence.

Trump panders to racists
Trump tells us George Washington captured airports, that Windmills cause cancer, that Obama was born in Kenya

Want to talk senile?
Trump never said anything like that.

Recall that Joe Biden claimed President FDR went on television after the stock market crash in 1929 to reassure the nation, and you TDS morons claim Trump is dumb.

Trump does not pander to racists, you fucking moron.

wanna bet? look who has been his faithful base.

asshat not all whites are racist but a race-baiting pander like you is a racist

uh-huh. not only has yer chosen one, who said there are 'fine people on both sides' of a protest march that included torch bearing confed neo nazis - was sued, along with daddy drumpf - by the gov'ment - for housing discrimination,

now understand & read this slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

based on R-A-C-E.

so save yer cheerleading for yer like minded ilk & have a circle jerk over how great he is.

More fake news. Can’t you make it with out lying? Oh and here’s a video that proves your a liar about the time line. Enjoy

i never lie. & i always have back up... unlike you. you get yer news from twitter & facebook.

'nuff said.

Trumpdiscrimination_tear2-1-24-2016.jpg

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

Trump was a democrat be a good little democrat. Just like Robert Byrd and not once did you democrats condemn him for his past

since i'm not a (D) - your point is moot; AND doesn't take away from the fact that donny & daddy drumf were sued for housing discrimination based on race.

You claim not to be a democrat but defend everything a democrat does even the agenda that about as close to making a statement of incompetence as you can get.

i am an indie & although i lean left, which i have never denied - i have some ' 'conservative' views on certain subjects. just because you are a partisan stooge doesn't mean everyone is. have you ever voted for a (D)? or third party?

you make all these claims but yet you defend anything the democrats do
WHICH MAKES YOU A LYING SACK OF SHIT

just for you, snowflake.

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

Up till now, Trump has muddled along with a strong economy and no major screw ups.

But this crisis calls for strong leadership. Not the misinformation, waffling, petty infighting and divisiveness we are getting out of Trump.

The economy is on the verge of collapse as unemployment will approach 20 percent and GDP will plummet.

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg
He has done it in the past and has a lengthy record of bipartisan cooperation and pragmatic decision making

And no, I am not going to go tit for tat on embarrassing pictures of Biden and Trump
Biden's primary skill is pandering. That isn't "strong leadership." Furthermore, now he is senile. He can hardly complete a coherent sentence.

Trump panders to racists
Trump tells us George Washington captured airports, that Windmills cause cancer, that Obama was born in Kenya

Want to talk senile?

Recall that Joe Biden claimed President FDR went on television after the stock market crash in 1929 to reassure the nation, and you TDS morons claim Trump is dumb.

uh-huh. not only has yer chosen one, who said there are 'fine people on both sides' of a protest march that included torch bearing confed neo nazis - was sued, along with daddy drumpf - by the gov'ment - for housing discrimination,

based on R-A-C-E.

so save yer cheerleading for yer like minded ilk & have a circle jerk over how great he is.

More fake news. Can’t you make it with out lying? Oh and here’s a video that proves your a liar about the time line. Enjoy

i never lie. & i always have back up... unlike you. you get yer news from twitter & facebook.

'nuff said.

Trump was a democrat be a good little democrat. Just like Robert Byrd and not once did you democrats condemn him for his past

since i'm not a (D) - your point is moot; AND doesn't take away from the fact that donny & daddy drumf were sued for housing discrimination based on race.

You claim not to be a democrat but defend everything a democrat does even the agenda that about as close to making a statement of incompetence as you can get.

i am an indie & although i lean left, which i have never denied - i have some ' 'conservative' views on certain subjects. just because you are a partisan stooge doesn't mean everyone is. have you ever voted for a (D)? or third party?

just for you, snowflake.

View attachment 326564
Snowflake you leftists own that name since 2016 it identified your reaction over the election after melting

Sorry, turd, but the federal government cannot tell citizens of this country they are not allowed to return to it. In fact, these orders preventing people from attending church or having rallies are blatant violations of the First Amendment.

Sure they can't. Trump just didn't want to. Trump didn't want to do a lot of stuff to control this thing, which is why it's as bad as it is.
No they can't, dumbass, at least no legally. It's a violation of the constitutional rights.

No they can't, dumbass, at least no legally. It's a violation of the constitutional rights.
The Government has an obligation to protect public safety. It has never been questioned

The Government has an obligation to protect public safety. It has never been questioned
/——/ Do does that obligation extend to untested illegals pouring over the southern border?

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

just for you, snowflake.

View attachment 326564
Snowflake you leftists own that name since 2016 it identified your reaction over the election after melting

whatever you say, buttercup.

/——/ Do does that obligation extend to untested illegals pouring over the southern border?
Stay on subject

Actually it doesn't have any such obligation.

Stay on subject
/———/ Government obligation is the subject. You just do like my question.

Actually, he could have ordered a national lockdown. He just didn't want to endanger his re-election chances.

Now we have the worst recession in 90 years and he's gonna get voted out anyway.

Might as well have ordered the lockdown... he'd have looked visionary.

It has always been a function of government.

Really? What did government do about Spanish flu? What did it do before it created the FDA?

Actually, he could have ordered a national lockdown. He just didn't want to endanger his re-election chances.

Now we have the worst recession in 90 years and he's gonna get voted out anyway.

Note where I used the term "legally." Fauci himself said the shutdown won't stop a single person from contracting corona virus.

Really? What did government do about Spanish flu? What did it do before it created the FDA?
Mostly....
People just died

Mostly....
People just died
Is that you're way of admitting that you are wrong?

I didn't ask you what happened. I asked you what the government did. The answer is: nothing.

Note where I used the term "legally." Fauci himself said the shutdown won't stop a single person from contracting corona virus.

Nor was it ever supposed to, however much idiots and leftists - but I repeat myself - misinterpreted it. It was only ever supposed to delay and buy time to let us get more out ahead of the virus.

Mostly....
People just died
Is that you're way of admitting that you are wrong?

I didn't ask you what happened. I asked you what the government did. The answer is: nothing.
They did nothing because they knew nothing about vaccines.....people died

take that moldy old MAGA hat off incel, & put yer critical thinking cap on.
including [district of columbia] 2019

View attachment 324454
No need to be angry you lost! You always have 2032, to mount a come back

lol.... there's no anger dude. guess you need to think that? anyhoo - you show a map that showed a mostly 'red' amerika. it's deceiving, unless you understand the graphic. sure, donny won. because of the EC.

only by 75,000 votes. but you keep thinking it was really a landslide by population.
because of the EC.

EVERY elected president has won because of the EC.

well duh. which shows how antiquated it really is. it's painfully obvious & sad that he won by 75K votes in a country that actually overwhelmingly voted for his opponent. he really didn't win by the majority will of the people. but he's the potus, duly elected & the buck stops with him.

& btw - the same outdated method in having election day on only one day - a tuesday should be overhauled too. it literally has to do with farming & horse drawn buggies.
View attachment 324807
And with all that Americans with the popular vote voted against the pos trump
you guys Snuck in a little blue in there lol cute.. dam illegals

no proof - just more fake news. find a legit, credible non biased link to back it up. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa..............
You don’t think illegals voted?

i won't say it never happened - but if it did en masse - there would be a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge investigation & bigley numbers would be shown that it happened. donny's task force to do just that didn't show a thing.

tutt tutt, guess you are wrong. anyhoo - many cases of voter fraud HAS been shown ... by (R)s doing it.
So you agree they voted for democrats.. good lol

quite the opposite. (R)s cheated to get (R) votes.
So now illegals didn’t vote? Make up your mind

cases that proved voter fraud were all (R)s. that fact speaks for itself.
Neveda?

Nevada officials will not press charges for voter fraud

By Colton Lochhead Las Vegas Review-Journal July 31, 2018 - 5:46 pm
Updated July 31, 2018 - 5:59 pm

CARSON CITY — No criminal charges will be filed in the investigation into six Clark County residents who voted twice in the June primary, the Nevada secretary of state’s office announced Tuesday.
Forty-three people voted twice in the election last month, and last week Clark County officials announced that six — two Republicans, two Democrats and two nonpartisans — were being investigated for casting their ballot twice intentionally.
But after interviewing the six voters, Nevada election officials decided against pressing charges, saying that the people did not realize they had voted twice.
The blame, they added, was on technology problems and human error on behalf of election workers.

“The voting systems in use in Nevada are designed to prevent a person from voting twice in the same election; however, connectivity issues and the failure of election workers to follow proper procedure allowed these six individuals to bypass the built-in safeguard,” the secretary of state’s office said.
Everyone knows democrats cheat and then they cheat the investigation lol.. all good we keep winning
Their favorite method is "Recounts" and "Finding extra Votes " in trunks ,closets ,and other hidden places. Next is double voting. In every district there are Dems trolling the obituaries and voting dead people. Then there is "Ballot Harvesting". AKA Drive By Voting. Dems drive around to nursing homes and disabled homes and get ballots ,change the votes to Democrat ,and turn them in. There are many other methods Dems use to cheat.

take that moldy old MAGA hat off incel, & put yer critical thinking cap on.
including [district of columbia] 2019

View attachment 324454
No need to be angry you lost! You always have 2032, to mount a come back

lol.... there's no anger dude. guess you need to think that? anyhoo - you show a map that showed a mostly 'red' amerika. it's deceiving, unless you understand the graphic. sure, donny won. because of the EC.

only by 75,000 votes. but you keep thinking it was really a landslide by population.
because of the EC.

EVERY elected president has won because of the EC.

well duh. which shows how antiquated it really is. it's painfully obvious & sad that he won by 75K votes in a country that actually overwhelmingly voted for his opponent. he really didn't win by the majority will of the people. but he's the potus, duly elected & the buck stops with him.

& btw - the same outdated method in having election day on only one day - a tuesday should be overhauled too. it literally has to do with farming & horse drawn buggies.
View attachment 324807
And with all that Americans with the popular vote voted against the pos trump
you guys Snuck in a little blue in there lol cute.. dam illegals

no proof - just more fake news. find a legit, credible non biased link to back it up. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa..............
You don’t think illegals voted?

i won't say it never happened - but if it did en masse - there would be a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge investigation & bigley numbers would be shown that it happened. donny's task force to do just that didn't show a thing.

tutt tutt, guess you are wrong. anyhoo - many cases of voter fraud HAS been shown ... by (R)s doing it.
So you agree they voted for democrats.. good lol

quite the opposite. (R)s cheated to get (R) votes.
So now illegals didn’t vote? Make up your mind

cases that proved voter fraud were all (R)s. that fact speaks for itself.
Neveda?

By Colton Lochhead Las Vegas Review-Journal July 31, 2018 - 5:46 pm
Updated July 31, 2018 - 5:59 pm

CARSON CITY — No criminal charges will be filed in the investigation into six Clark County residents who voted twice in the June primary, the Nevada secretary of state’s office announced Tuesday.
Forty-three people voted twice in the election last month, and last week Clark County officials announced that six — two Republicans, two Democrats and two nonpartisans — were being investigated for casting their ballot twice intentionally.
But after interviewing the six voters, Nevada election officials decided against pressing charges, saying that the people did not realize they had voted twice.
The blame, they added, was on technology problems and human error on behalf of election workers.

“The voting systems in use in Nevada are designed to prevent a person from voting twice in the same election; however, connectivity issues and the failure of election workers to follow proper procedure allowed these six individuals to bypass the built-in safeguard,” the secretary of state’s office said.
Even though there were 3000 PROVEN fake ballots.

Forum List

Back