Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

Sorry, turd, but the federal government cannot tell citizens of this country they are not allowed to return to it. In fact, these orders preventing people from attending church or having rallies are blatant violations of the First Amendment.

Sure they can't. Trump just didn't want to. Trump didn't want to do a lot of stuff to control this thing, which is why it's as bad as it is.
No they can't, dumbass, at least no legally. It's a violation of the constitutional rights.
The Government has an obligation to protect public safety. It has never been questioned
Actually it doesn't have any such obligation.
It has always been a function of government.
Really? What did government do about Spanish flu? What did it do before it created the FDA?
Mostly....
People just died
Is that you're way of admitting that you are wrong?

I didn't ask you what happened. I asked you what the government did. The answer is: nothing.
They did nothing because they knew nothing about vaccines.....people died
Of course they knew about vaccines. They still did nothing.

I marvel at the way you imbeciles believe Trump was supposed to have done something when no one else in the entire world was doing anything. What did you do? Why weren't you screaming about it in November?
Trump will be known for the Great Pause

The one month period where he held rallies, encouraged people to ignore the virus and called it a hoax.
What did Pelosi and Adolph Schiffler do during that month? Cuomo? DeBlasio?

You tilting at windmills. Just get used to saying "President Trump."
Pelosi and Schiffler have no executive authority

Cuomo and DeBlasio were the first in the nation to close down schools and followed quickly with closing restaurants and bars.

Trump was still holding rallies in March

Yeah. Biden has icicle's chance in heck in the national elections. So that we are clear here.

Biden has a huge lead in Blue State Electoral Votes and is beating Trump in key swing states

Does anyone think Biden would make a good president? First he's senile, cant even finish a sentence.. Second he seems to be a pervert.. Of course you may elect him but look for his VP to become president within a year.Perhaps that is the plan.

Does anyone think Biden would make a good president? First he's senile, cant even finish a sentence.. Second he seems to be a pervert.. Of course you may elect him but look for his VP to become president within a year.Perhaps that is the plan.
Oh please...not that tired nonsense.

You want to talk senile? Lets talk injecting disinfectants and George Washington capturing airports

You want to talk pervert? Lets talk about him grabbing pussy, storming into girls locker rooms and molesting Ivanka

Glass Houses is not a very good defense for you

I suspect he'll only serve one term, because of his age. Frankly, I'm good with that. Presidents never have "Good" second terms anyway.

He's not as articulate as Obama, but he's far more articulate than the Orange Shitgibbon, who thinks that they give out "Noble" prizes for Journalism, apparently.

I suspect he'll only serve one term, because of his age. Frankly, I'm good with that. Presidents never have "Good" second terms anyway.

He's not as articulate as Obama, but he's far more articulate than the Orange Shitgibbon, who thinks that they give out "Noble" prizes for Journalism, apparently.
Yeah..I read that. Trump is so friggin stupid he doesn’t know the difference between the Noble Prize and the Pulitzer prize. On top of that the moron doesn’t even know how to Nobel.

Biden has a good chance to be the first Democrat in decades to win Arizona

But if Kelly beats McSally, which appears likely, Arizona would have two Democratic Senators moving them into the Blue column

Forum List

Back