Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

Up till now, Trump has muddled along with a strong economy and no major screw ups.

But this crisis calls for strong leadership. Not the misinformation, waffling, petty infighting and divisiveness we are getting out of Trump.

The economy is on the verge of collapse as unemployment will approach 20 percent and GDP will plummet.

I don’t think Trump has the skills to handle it.
So you believe Biden will provide "strong leadership?"

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg
He has done it in the past and has a lengthy record of bipartisan cooperation and pragmatic decision making

And no, I am not going to go tit for tat on embarrassing pictures of Biden and Trump
Biden's primary skill is pandering. That isn't "strong leadership." Furthermore, now he is senile. He can hardly complete a coherent sentence.

Trump panders to racists
Trump tells us George Washington captured airports, that Windmills cause cancer, that Obama was born in Kenya

Want to talk senile?
Trump never said anything like that.

Recall that Joe Biden claimed President FDR went on television after the stock market crash in 1929 to reassure the nation, and you TDS morons claim Trump is dumb.

Trump does not pander to racists, you fucking moron.

wanna bet? look who has been his faithful base.

asshat not all whites are racist but a race-baiting pander like you is a racist

uh-huh. not only has yer chosen one, who said there are 'fine people on both sides' of a protest march that included torch bearing confed neo nazis - was sued, along with daddy drumpf - by the gov'ment - for housing discrimination,

now understand & read this slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

based on R-A-C-E.

so save yer cheerleading for yer like minded ilk & have a circle jerk over how great he is.

More fake news. Can’t you make it with out lying? Oh and here’s a video that proves your a liar about the time line. Enjoy

i never lie. & i always have back up... unlike you. you get yer news from twitter & facebook.

'nuff said.

Trumpdiscrimination_tear2-1-24-2016.jpg

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

Trump was a democrat be a good little democrat. Just like Robert Byrd and not once did you democrats condemn him for his past

We knew he was crooked but wasn't a politician yet How many law suits did he have against him? Once a crook always a crook

Construction contractors get sued all the time. It's endemic to the business.

Up till now, Trump has muddled along with a strong economy and no major screw ups.

But this crisis calls for strong leadership. Not the misinformation, waffling, petty infighting and divisiveness we are getting out of Trump.

The economy is on the verge of collapse as unemployment will approach 20 percent and GDP will plummet.

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg
He has done it in the past and has a lengthy record of bipartisan cooperation and pragmatic decision making

And no, I am not going to go tit for tat on embarrassing pictures of Biden and Trump
Biden's primary skill is pandering. That isn't "strong leadership." Furthermore, now he is senile. He can hardly complete a coherent sentence.

Trump panders to racists
Trump tells us George Washington captured airports, that Windmills cause cancer, that Obama was born in Kenya

Want to talk senile?

Recall that Joe Biden claimed President FDR went on television after the stock market crash in 1929 to reassure the nation, and you TDS morons claim Trump is dumb.

uh-huh. not only has yer chosen one, who said there are 'fine people on both sides' of a protest march that included torch bearing confed neo nazis - was sued, along with daddy drumpf - by the gov'ment - for housing discrimination,

based on R-A-C-E.

so save yer cheerleading for yer like minded ilk & have a circle jerk over how great he is.

More fake news. Can’t you make it with out lying? Oh and here’s a video that proves your a liar about the time line. Enjoy

i never lie. & i always have back up... unlike you. you get yer news from twitter & facebook.

'nuff said.

Trump was a democrat be a good little democrat. Just like Robert Byrd and not once did you democrats condemn him for his past

We knew he was crooked but wasn't a politician yet How many law suits did he have against him? Once a crook always a crook

The number of frivolous lawsuits are meaningless rich people are always targets for lawsuits.
Again your dodge from what he did when he was a democrat is very noticeable and even bigger dodge from KKK Robert Byrd and how democrats loved him.

Read em and weep bigreb

meaningless.

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

The number of frivolous lawsuits are meaningless rich people are always targets for lawsuits.
Again your dodge from what he did when he was a democrat is very noticeable and even bigger dodge from KKK Robert Byrd and how democrats loved him.

Read em and weep bigreb

Thanks for supporting what I said rich people are targets of frivolous lawsuits

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

Construction contractors get sued all the time. It's endemic to the business.

He’s so stupid .. trump has really done a number on these people lol

'Delusional,' 'Absolutely false': Governors cry foul on Trump testing claims
Allan Smith
NBC NewsApril 19, 2020

take yer pick of articles that all reported it & both politifact & snopes confirm it:

trump PPE china 17 tons - Google Search

fact. jack.
Exported for $$$ not “given away” thanks for the clarification

allowing them to sell to china instead of beefing up the stockpile for american citizens by imposing the DPA still means he pissed it away.

he cared about money more than american lives.
Get some rest, don’t let trump get in your head like this..

you have literally been here all day grabbing yer ankles for donny. are you a tweeker?
No I’m just happy the great job he’s doing.
great job ?he was warned and did shit until weeks later.... Americans at WHO warned him And republicans still kiss his ass
He wasn't "warned," douchebag.
Who to believe a trumper with his head up trumps ass or our intelligence agencies?
Only the fake news is making this claim, shit for brains.
There is no fake news ,,that's just a figment of your imagination asshead
Of course there is fake news. Those networks get caught lying all the time. They are nothing more than propaganda organs for the Democrat party. Anyone who watches on of Trump's press conferences understands that those people are hostile to him.
The free press wrote in our First Amendment makes it allowable, legal, legitimate, honorable and preferred for being hostile to government and especially a President. That is why our founders made it the very first amendment dumb ass. If you don't like it take your tea bagger trumpoholic self elsewhere and good riddance.

Amazingly enough, the fact that the First Amendment protects freedom of the press does NOT mean that it provides respect for and trust of the press.

They're free to be lying propaganda machines, and we're free to despise them for it and distrust them.
Trust and respect are subjective opinions. Your right to airing your subjective opinions is guaranteed by the First Amendment. You are dispising the First Amendment, making you a fake, which all tea bagger trumpoholics are.

No, hon, you're worshipping the media and mistaking them for the First Amendment, which makes you an utterly typical idiot leftist.

I suggest that you, and they, learn to live with the fact that you can't get respect simply by stamping your foot and demanding it.
These TDS morons would have us believe that Pravda and Izvestia were proof that the USSR respected the freedom of the press.
Pravda means Truth so of course it’s all facts...

Well, apparently if one is a leftist, facts are created merely by declaring them. A man is a woman, a baby is a lifeless mass, bullshit is truth . . . just slap the label on it and TA DAAHH!! It's real!

Allan Smith
NBC NewsApril 19, 2020

take yer pick of articles that all reported it & both politifact & snopes confirm it:

trump PPE china 17 tons - Google Search

fact. jack.
Exported for $$$ not “given away” thanks for the clarification

allowing them to sell to china instead of beefing up the stockpile for american citizens by imposing the DPA still means he pissed it away.

he cared about money more than american lives.
Get some rest, don’t let trump get in your head like this..

you have literally been here all day grabbing yer ankles for donny. are you a tweeker?
No I’m just happy the great job he’s doing.
great job ?he was warned and did shit until weeks later.... Americans at WHO warned him And republicans still kiss his ass
He wasn't "warned," douchebag.
Who to believe a trumper with his head up trumps ass or our intelligence agencies?
Only the fake news is making this claim, shit for brains.
There is no fake news ,,that's just a figment of your imagination asshead
Of course there is fake news. Those networks get caught lying all the time. They are nothing more than propaganda organs for the Democrat party. Anyone who watches on of Trump's press conferences understands that those people are hostile to him.
The free press wrote in our First Amendment makes it allowable, legal, legitimate, honorable and preferred for being hostile to government and especially a President. That is why our founders made it the very first amendment dumb ass. If you don't like it take your tea bagger trumpoholic self elsewhere and good riddance.

Amazingly enough, the fact that the First Amendment protects freedom of the press does NOT mean that it provides respect for and trust of the press.

They're free to be lying propaganda machines, and we're free to despise them for it and distrust them.
Trust and respect are subjective opinions. Your right to airing your subjective opinions is guaranteed by the First Amendment. You are dispising the First Amendment, making you a fake, which all tea bagger trumpoholics are.

No, hon, you're worshipping the media and mistaking them for the First Amendment, which makes you an utterly typical idiot leftist.

I suggest that you, and they, learn to live with the fact that you can't get respect simply by stamping your foot and demanding it.
These TDS morons would have us believe that Pravda and Izvestia were proof that the USSR respected the freedom of the press.
Pravda means Truth so of course it’s all facts...

Well, apparently if one is a leftist, facts are created merely by declaring them. A man is a woman, a baby is a lifeless mass, bullshit is truth . . . just slap the label on it and TA DAAHH!! It's real!
Bingo and if you disagree you’re a racist, sexist, homophobe, Islamaphobe.

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

so save yer cheerleading for yer like minded ilk & then y'all can have a circle jerk over how great he is.

you know you want to.

Moron not all the people their were for racist reasons some where their to preserve history
You know so we will never again allow you democrats to have any more slaves.

lol....

spla_c170818_1131.jpg

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

since i'm not a (D) - your point is moot; AND doesn't take away from the fact that donny & daddy drumf were sued for housing discrimination based on race.

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

since i'm not a (D) - your point is moot; AND doesn't take away from the fact that donny & daddy drumf were sued for housing discrimination based on race.

Did you vote for Obama??

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

Did you vote for Obama??

yep & have voted for plenty of (R)s & green party too.

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

Did you vote for Obama??

“ I’m no democrat “ but you voted for Obama lol that means your a democrat

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

Did you vote for Obama??

Yeah, right. You despise everything Republicans stand for, and you want us to believe you voted for them?

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

Did you vote for Obama??

cool story bro.

Last edited:

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

Did you vote for Obama??

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

Did you vote for Obama??

cool story bro.

President Trump is extending the closure of the United States’ northern and southern borders to migration and non-essential travel, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced on Monday.

Thanks

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

Did you vote for Obama??

Yeah, right. You despise everything Republicans stand for, and you want us to believe you voted for them?

yep. funny that some of them ended up being damn criminals & spending time in prison too. i'm also married to a (R).... kinda blows yer theory right outa the water.

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

Did you vote for Obama??

D5ZzyAbXoAEhGE2.jpg

Trump panders to racists

Want to talk senile?

based on R-A-C-E.

'nuff said.

Did you vote for Obama??

cool story bro.

President Trump is extending the closure of the United States’ northern and southern borders to migration and non-essential travel, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced on Monday.

Thanks

uh....

you're welcome?

/——-/ Yeah, garden seeds and second homes are the leading causes of the virus. No, you defend her because she’s democRAT. Libtards lashed out at Trump because if his travel ban in January. You don’t fool anyone.

Because the Travel Ban was stupid.

Let's review. How do we control this disease? We keep infected people away from non-infected people until the infected people are over the disease. This isn't complicated.

The Travel ban didn't keep infected people out. Quite the reverse, people who were infected who fell under the 11 Exemptions Trump put on the travel ban brought the disease back from China.

Keeping people from going to unncessary shopping or trips WILL contain the virus.

Forum List

Back