Arizona councilman (Reublican) mocks George Floyd's last words "I can't breathe"

Some facts about "Saint" George's autopsy

-----------------------------------

We need to understand the facts surrounding the death of George Floyd.
Many key facts are being ignored:

• Floyd’s blood tests showed a concentration of Fentanyl of about three times the fatal dose.
  • Fentanyl is a dangerous opioid 50 times more potent than heroin. It has rapidly become the most common cause of death among drug addicts.
  • The knee hold used by the police is not a choke hold, it does not impede breathing. It is a body restraint and is not known to have ever caused fatal injury.
  • Floyd already began to complain “I can’t breathe” a few minutes before the neck restraint was applied, while resisting the officers when they tried to get him into the squad car. Fentanyl affects the breathing, causing death by respiratory arrest.
  • It was normal procedure to restrain Floyd because he was resisting arrest, probably in conjunction with excited delirium (EXD), an episode of violent agitation brought on by a drug overdose, typically brief and ending in death from cardiopulmonary arrest.
  • The official autopsy did indeed give cardiopulmonary arrest as the cause of death, and stated that injuries he sustained during the arrest were not life-threatening.
  • Videos of the arrest do not show police beating or striking Floyd, only calmly restraining him
  • In one video Floyd is heard shouting and groaning loudly and incoherently while restrained on the ground, which appears to be a sign of the violent, shouting phase of EXD. His ability to resist four officers trying to get him into the squad car is typical of EXD cases. A short spurt of superhuman strength is a classic EXD symptom.

They ruled homicide from both autopsy reports.

All that means is he wouldn't have likely died on his own at that particular moment if he weren't restrained. If you read the reports Floyd claimed he couldn't breathe while in a standing position.

"Homicide" is self-explanatory.

Hard to breathe when you're on meth and Fentyal and about to be arrested for passing funny money

George wasn't bright

Nah, I just pay attention, perhaps you should try it.

The Minneapolis coroner says that Floyd died from a combination of underlying health issue, being restrained by the police and the presence of intoxicants.

The earliest findings from the autopsy were released when Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman’s office filed third-degree murder charges against Chauvin four days after Floyd’s death. Prosecutors cited three preliminary autopsy findings: That there were no physical signs Floyd died of asphyxia, that he had cardiovascular disease, and that his health conditions, plus “any potential intoxicants” and the police restraints, likely caused his death.

"there were no physical signs Floyd died of asphyxia"

This doesn't mean that he didn't die from asphyxia. Just that there were no physical signs of it visible.

Oh right, and unicorns fart usable energy. Sometimes it better people think you and idiot, than open your ignorant mouth and prove it. You sir, just proved it. Do you have any clue what the physical signs of asphyxiation are?

Not sure why you're getting so defensive. I'm just explaining what the experts have said about this.

"So it surprised a lot of people when the autopsy reports came across as saying that they’d found no evidence of asphyxiation.

That is both a misunderstanding of the report and an example of the difficulty in identifying cause of death, experts said. It’s a misunderstanding because an earlier legal document, put out to explain the charges against the officer who kneeled on Floyd, said the county had found no injuries consistent with asphyxia caused by physical trauma. But the actual autopsy report doesn’t mention the word “asphyxia” at all. It does, however, describe “neck compression” as a direct cause of Floyd’s death — meaning the blood flow (and, thus, oxygen) to Floyd’s brain and heart were cut off. It doesn’t take physical trauma to asphyxiate someone.

And that’s where the difficulty of pinning down cause of death comes in, said Dr. Karl Williams, a forensic pathologist who is the chief medical examiner of Allegheny County (home to Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania. “After that video we know why he died,” Williams said. “But it doesn’t necessarily mean, OK, that there’s going to be any evidence of that.”

Blah, blah, blah, no signs of asphyxiation were noted in the corners report, like petechial hemorrhage in the eyes or skin. But hey, I guess you know more than the experts. LMAO

I don't know more than the experts. That's why I'm showing you what the experts said, which debunks your argument.

Not really, but you're free to pretend it does. You commies live in a fantasy land anyway.

Some facts about "Saint" George's autopsy

-----------------------------------

We need to understand the facts surrounding the death of George Floyd.
Many key facts are being ignored:

• Floyd’s blood tests showed a concentration of Fentanyl of about three times the fatal dose.
  • Fentanyl is a dangerous opioid 50 times more potent than heroin. It has rapidly become the most common cause of death among drug addicts.
  • The knee hold used by the police is not a choke hold, it does not impede breathing. It is a body restraint and is not known to have ever caused fatal injury.
  • Floyd already began to complain “I can’t breathe” a few minutes before the neck restraint was applied, while resisting the officers when they tried to get him into the squad car. Fentanyl affects the breathing, causing death by respiratory arrest.
  • It was normal procedure to restrain Floyd because he was resisting arrest, probably in conjunction with excited delirium (EXD), an episode of violent agitation brought on by a drug overdose, typically brief and ending in death from cardiopulmonary arrest.
  • The official autopsy did indeed give cardiopulmonary arrest as the cause of death, and stated that injuries he sustained during the arrest were not life-threatening.
  • Videos of the arrest do not show police beating or striking Floyd, only calmly restraining him
  • In one video Floyd is heard shouting and groaning loudly and incoherently while restrained on the ground, which appears to be a sign of the violent, shouting phase of EXD. His ability to resist four officers trying to get him into the squad car is typical of EXD cases. A short spurt of superhuman strength is a classic EXD symptom.

They ruled homicide from both autopsy reports.

All that means is he wouldn't have likely died on his own at that particular moment if he weren't restrained. If you read the reports Floyd claimed he couldn't breathe while in a standing position.

"Homicide" is self-explanatory.

Oh bullshit, the guy was a corpse looking for a place to drop, heart disease, covid and an illegal pharmacy is his system. Add stress of being arrested and poof.

The Minneapolis coroner says that Floyd died from a combination of underlying health issue, being restrained by the police and the presence of intoxicants.

The earliest findings from the autopsy were released when Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman’s office filed third-degree murder charges against Chauvin four days after Floyd’s death. Prosecutors cited three preliminary autopsy findings: That there were no physical signs Floyd died of asphyxia, that he had cardiovascular disease, and that his health conditions, plus “any potential intoxicants” and the police restraints, likely caused his death.

This doesn't mean that he didn't die from asphyxia. Just that there were no physical signs of it visible.

Oh right, and unicorns fart usable energy. Sometimes it better people think you and idiot, than open your ignorant mouth and prove it. You sir, just proved it. Do you have any clue what the physical signs of asphyxiation are?

Not sure why you're getting so defensive. I'm just explaining what the experts have said about this.

"So it surprised a lot of people when the autopsy reports came across as saying that they’d found no evidence of asphyxiation.

That is both a misunderstanding of the report and an example of the difficulty in identifying cause of death, experts said. It’s a misunderstanding because an earlier legal document, put out to explain the charges against the officer who kneeled on Floyd, said the county had found no injuries consistent with asphyxia caused by physical trauma. But the actual autopsy report doesn’t mention the word “asphyxia” at all. It does, however, describe “neck compression” as a direct cause of Floyd’s death — meaning the blood flow (and, thus, oxygen) to Floyd’s brain and heart were cut off. It doesn’t take physical trauma to asphyxiate someone.

And that’s where the difficulty of pinning down cause of death comes in, said Dr. Karl Williams, a forensic pathologist who is the chief medical examiner of Allegheny County (home to Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania. “After that video we know why he died,” Williams said. “But it doesn’t necessarily mean, OK, that there’s going to be any evidence of that.”

Blah, blah, blah, no signs of asphyxiation were noted in the corners report, like petechial hemorrhage in the eyes or skin. But hey, I guess you know more than the experts. LMAO

I don't know more than the experts. That's why I'm showing you what the experts said, which debunks your argument.

Not really, but you're free to pretend it does. You commies live in a fantasy land anyway.

Actually, it does. I quoted them for you. They say you're wrong.

Some of the public confusion over Floyd’s autopsy reports can be blamed on misinterpretation by the media and the public, said Dr. Judy Melinek, a San Francisco-based forensic pathologist . “Anybody suggesting asphyxia was ruled out by the medical examiner is wrong,” she said.

The Hennepin County autopsy may have mentioned factors beyond police conduct, but it was really just saying Floyd’s heart stopped while police were restraining him and pressing on his neck, said Melinek, Carter and Dr. Michael Freeman, professor of forensic medicine and epidemiology at Maastricht University in the Netherlands. It’s not a claim that he died of a heart attack, drugs, or pre-existing conditions, they told me. “The cause of death is police restraint,” Melinek said, just like in the autopsy Floyd’s family commissioned.

Last edited:
Oh bullshit, the guy was a corpse looking for a place to drop, heart disease, covid and an illegal pharmacy is his system. Add stress of being arrested and poof.

Both autopsy reports concluded that it was a homicide. So you're wrong according to the experts.

Last edited:
Guy Phillips, the racist Reublican from one of the largest cities in Arizona said "I can't breathe" before taking off his mask and sighing in feigned relief during a right-wing anti-mask event. Video here:

He's so funny, you just want to knock the fucker out. :04:

So the phrase “ I can’t breathe “ was never spoken prior to the George Floyd fiasco?

Interesting.
of course it was spoken before. And still nobody is going to believe you that he wasn't referencing George Floyd's words.
No, nobody is believing you. But that’s nothing new. I’m sure this person doesn’t give a damn what scumbag Floyd’s words were. Telling people he has trouble breathing in a mask offends you? Tough. Grow a backbone and get a brain.
In fact, you don't even believe yourself, because you're making things up.
You're pretending that at a time when "I can't breathe" is all over the news, this guy just wasn't aware of it and said it in another context. Stop pretending. Your fakeness is too transparent.
Cry some more loser. So now nobody can ever say I can’t breath because of you sensitive felon lovers? Screw you. Oh wait you’re not pretending. You are this stupid.

So the phrase “ I can’t breathe “ was never spoken prior to the George Floyd fiasco?

Interesting.
of course it was spoken before. And still nobody is going to believe you that he wasn't referencing George Floyd's words.
No, nobody is believing you. But that’s nothing new. I’m sure this person doesn’t give a damn what scumbag Floyd’s words were. Telling people he has trouble breathing in a mask offends you? Tough. Grow a backbone and get a brain.
In fact, you don't even believe yourself, because you're making things up.
You're pretending that at a time when "I can't breathe" is all over the news, this guy just wasn't aware of it and said it in another context. Stop pretending. Your fakeness is too transparent.
Cry some more loser. So now nobody can ever say I can’t breath because of you sensitive felon lovers? Screw you. Oh wait you’re not pretending. You are this stupid.
Does anyone else suspect this mouth breather is really just upset that the 6 and 7s that used to talk to him are getting snapped up by black competition? Or maybe he's just upset cause his woman was all stretched out "by some dark meat," and now she just starfishes while his fat sweaty ass awkwardly attempts what he considers fucking. All the while, his honey doesn't have the heart to mention old homey's toe touched places in her throat his dick can only dream of.

Felon lovers? What kind of dog whistle bullshit is that? Which rural locale has yet to have its satellite dish blocked by the cornfields? You know oil is dead, right? That diesel you love is going to be prohibitively expensive to operate in 5-10 short years. Better smarten up.

Actually, it does. I quoted them for you. They say you're wrong.

Some of the public confusion over Floyd’s autopsy reports can be blamed on misinterpretation by the media and the public, said Dr. Judy Melinek, a San Francisco-based forensic pathologist . “Anybody suggesting asphyxia was ruled out by the medical examiner is wrong,” she said.

The Hennepin County autopsy may have mentioned factors beyond police conduct, but it was really just saying Floyd’s heart stopped while police were restraining him and pressing on his neck, said Melinek, Carter and Dr. Michael Freeman, professor of forensic medicine and epidemiology at Maastricht University in the Netherlands. It’s not a claim that he died of a heart attack, drugs, or pre-existing conditions, they told me. “The cause of death is police restraint,” Melinek said, just like in the autopsy Floyd’s family commissioned.

I'm impressed, do you have any other opinions form people that have never examined Floyd?

I'm impressed, do you have any other opinions form people that have never examined Floyd?

You mean experts in that field.

Sure, I can try to find some more of them who can spell this out for you if you like. But it doesn't seem to help because you don't want to read it. You seem to get really defensive about this for some reason. The experts in this field are telling you you're wrong and rather than soaking in this new information, you lash out against it, despite your lack of knowledge regarding their work.

The two experts who did examine Floyd agree.

"Attorneys for Floyd's family released the results of an independent autopsy report Monday afternoon showing that Floyd's death was caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain.

Another autopsy, conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office, stated that Floyd died from "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression" while being restrained."

Both ruled homicide.

You're free to disagree with their assessments. But you're just arguing against the experts in this field.

Last edited:

Sure, I can try to find some more of them who can spell this out for you if you like. But it doesn't seem to help because you don't want to read it. You seem to get really defensive about this for some reason. The experts in this field are telling you you're wrong and rather than soaking in this new information, you lash out against it, despite your lack of knowledge regarding their work.

"Attorneys for Floyd's family released the results of an independent autopsy report Monday afternoon showing that Floyd's death was caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain.

Another autopsy, conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office, stated that Floyd died from "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression" while being restrained."

Both ruled homicide.

You're free to disagree with their assessments. But you're just arguing against the experts in this field.

I bet you think homicide is the same as murder, don't ya? You commies crack me up.

Since you asked nicely, I found you another expert in this field who could explain this.

"This means that Floyd stopped breathing and his heart stopped beating (cardiopulmonary arrest) because of the injury caused by his restraint in the custody of law enforcement officers, to include asphyxia from neck compression. Asphyxia means that there is a lack of oxygen going to the brain. It can happen from obstruction of the airway, restriction of breathing from compression of the neck or chest, or the prevention of blood flow to the brain by collapsing the blood vessels in the neck. It can also happen from the replacement of oxygen in the blood by carbon monoxide, or depletion of oxygen in the atmosphere, like in a fire. "Cardiopulmonary arrest" is not a heart attack. Online sources that imply that the medical examiner is covering up George Floyd's death by calling it a "heart attack" are wrong.

The death certificate's "other significant conditions" -- Floyd's natural heart disease and the presence of drugs of abuse in his tested blood -- do not excuse the officers, nor should they cause anyone to blame the victim. They are there on the death certificate because those findings, in the opinion of the medical examiner, would have made his death more likely. They are not the cause of death. The cause of death is police restraint."

But go ahead and argue otherwise. I'm sure your qualifications make your opinion equally valid.

I bet you think homicide is the same as murder, don't ya? You commies crack me up.

What makes you think that? The definition of homicide is pretty easy to understand and it's not the same as murder. Here, I'll bold it for you:

Homicide is the act of one human killing another.[1] A homicide requires only a volitional act by another person that results in death, and thus a homicide may result from accidental, reckless, or negligent acts even if there is no intent to cause harm.[2] Homicides can be divided into many overlapping legal categories, including murder, manslaughter, justifiable homicide, killing in war (either following the laws of war or as a war crime), euthanasia, and capital punishment, depending on the circumstances of the death. These different types of homicides are often treated very differently in human societies; some are considered crimes, while others are permitted or even ordered by the legal system.

Both autopsies ruled that it's a homicide. That means one person killed another person. Chauvin killed Floyd.

Floyd didn't just fall over and mysteriously die. Another person, Chauvin, killed him. Homicide.

Last edited:

Both ruled homicide.

True leaders understand they are held to a higher standard. Given pigs insistence they are leaders among rhe community, holding them to a higher standard would make sense.

Instead we live in sine dystopian joke where instead, they are liable for none of their actions. Pathetic. Any conservative who thinks law and order means Gov't officials operate outside of it, is a hypocritical dumb ass. It only looks worse when you prove just how incapable of rational thought you truly are when the racist bullshit starts flying.

An anti-mask rally? In Arizona? A rally about not wearing a mask in a state that is rapidly getting more infected every single day? What an idiot. The people of Scottsdale are retarded.

And it looks like he apologized for his comment:

"It was a stupid and insensitive comment that I shouldn’t have made, and I had no intention of disrespecting anybody while making that comment," Phillips told Channel 12 News.

He also apologized to the Floyd family through the Arizona Republic: "I am sorry about a comment I made today that was the same comment Mr. Floyd had made. He didn't deserve what happened to him, and I by no means was trying to make light of it by saying I can't breathe in a mask," Phillips said. "Please accept my sincerest apology and that goes out to anyone who became offended."

Looks like he was trying to be funny when he's an idiot lacking in tact.

He didn't mean that apology. He meant what he said at the rally. Or he wouldn't have said it.

The only reason why he "apologized" is because he had to. He didn't mean a word of that apology. It was a joke but it wasn't in the way his apology said. He meant it to mock George Floyd, the protesters and wearing masks.

What makes you think that? The definition of homicide is pretty easy to understand and it's not the same as murder. Here, I'll bold it for you:

Homicide is the act of one human killing another.[1] A homicide requires only a volitional act by another person that results in death, and thus a homicide may result from accidental, reckless, or negligent acts even if there is no intent to cause harm.[2] Homicides can be divided into many overlapping legal categories, including murder, manslaughter, justifiable homicide, killing in war (either following the laws of war or as a war crime), euthanasia, and capital punishment, depending on the circumstances of the death. These different types of homicides are often treated very differently in human societies; some are considered crimes, while others are permitted or even ordered by the legal system.

Both autopsies ruled that it's a homicide. That means one person killed another person. Chauvin killed Floyd.

Floyd didn't just fall over and mysteriously die. Another person, Chauvin, killed him. Homicide.

Was it Chauvin, or was it the guy on his back that caused Floyd to kick it? Chauvins knee was no where near the airway or the carotid artery. But hey, let's not things like facts get in the way of good propaganda, right comrade?

Both ruled homicide.

True leaders understand they are held to a higher standard. Given pigs insistence they are leaders among rhe community, holding them to a higher standard would make sense.

Instead we live in sine dystopian joke where instead, they are liable for none of their actions. Pathetic. Any conservative who thinks law and order means Gov't officials operate outside of it, is a hypocritical dumb ass. It only looks worse when you prove just how incapable of rational thought you truly are when the racist bullshit starts flying.

Riddle me this poor little commie. Why are all these problems happening in blue cities, with predominately black administrations, from the police chiefs to the mayors? Most have had a half century to fix the problems, simple question, why haven't they? If the system is racist, who's fault is it?

Was it Chauvin, or was it the guy on his back that caused Floyd to kick it? Chauvins knee was no where near the airway or the carotid artery. But hey, let's not things like facts get in the way of good propaganda, right comrade?

The two autopsy reports state asphyxia and neck compression. So the one that was near his neck, Chauvin.

"Attorneys for Floyd's family released the results of an independent autopsy report Monday afternoon showing that Floyd's death was caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain."

"Another autopsy, conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office, stated that Floyd died from "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression" while being restrained."

You're free to argue otherwise. But you're going to be doing so against what the experts said about this.

Can you explain to me how they both ruled it a homicide if it wasn't asphyxia? What is your explanation?

Forum List

Back