Arizona councilman (Reublican) mocks George Floyd's last words "I can't breathe"

I'm sure his voters will reward him accordingly.
Actually, I'm sure you "win." Africans cant be offended. But the truth us, the more you guys whine, the more contempt we have for you.

You people care NOTHING for black lives, only what power you can scam from whitey. People are tired of your behavior

Lol that was funny! I’m laughing so hard right now I can’t breathe
No wonder Arizona is looking blue. Keep going please.
You mean rat infested shit holes? Lol wait until trump hits them with commercials reporting what democrat towns look like hehe

Yes, Trump will make all kinds of nasty accusations as always. It's all he knows how to do. Fortunately, only his base believes they are true.

Lol that was funny! I’m laughing so hard right now I can’t breathe
No wonder Arizona is looking blue. Keep going please.
You mean rat infested shit holes? Lol wait until trump hits them with commercials reporting what democrat towns look like hehe

Yes, Trump will make all kinds of nasty accusations as always. It's all he knows how to do. Fortunately, only his base believes they are true.
No they probably be going to be the thousands of assessable videos online lol showing rat infested democratic run shit holes being rioted because of racial discrimination in cities run by democrats lol

A City Councilman?????
Really?

This is how low Dimwingers have to go to get butthurt?

If republicans don't want to wear masks they won't wear them.

They will continue to contract the virus and they will continue to die.

It's pretty stupid to kill off your voters 4 months before an election.

If that's what you republicans want to do there isn't much anyone can do about it but killing your voters isn't how a person wins an election.

If that's what you republicans want to do there isn't much anyone can do about it but killing your voters isn't how a person wins an election.
Masks don't prevent you from getting it only from spreading it. You're a stupid and evil person, Dana. And you're a liar.

I'm sure his voters will reward him accordingly.

North Scottsdale....you bet they will.

Especially after BLM bused in people to trash a very high end mall.

They don't forget.

And they have a lot of money.

He makes a comment.

Your side destroys property.

Go fuck yourself.

I heard on the radio that some guy on a school board actually said "All lives matter".

Trying to dig up a link to see where it was so Dimwingers know where to loot and riot to get this guy's mind right.

So the phrase “ I can’t breathe “ was never spoken prior to the George Floyd fiasco?

Interesting.
of course it was spoken before. And still nobody is going to believe you that he wasn't referencing George Floyd's words
I just watched the short video. It was crystal clear that it was a reference to the mask. This is just another Bubba Wallace inc8dent. Like I said, the more shit you pull like this, the more contempt we have for you
It was a reference to both the mask and Floyd's words.

I think they are just trying to keep up with the nonsensical democrats that are running around looting and rioting.

He couldn't breath because he was high as a kite.
Floyd-Overdose.jpg

So the phrase “ I can’t breathe “ was never spoken prior to the George Floyd fiasco?

Interesting.
of course it was spoken before. And still nobody is going to believe you that he wasn't referencing George Floyd's words.
No, nobody is believing you. But that’s nothing new. I’m sure this person doesn’t give a damn what scumbag Floyd’s words were. Telling people he has trouble breathing in a mask offends you? Tough. Grow a backbone and get a brain.

When you can’t breathe you can’t talk. You may get those words out once but then your air is depleted, because remember you can’t breathe, so you either pass out or remain silent
Libs will bite on anything that fuels their emotional hoaxism

Forum List

Back