Arizona councilman (Reublican) mocks George Floyd's last words "I can't breathe"

That dude ain't too smart.

He had better watch his back.

Amazing what people will say without thinking of the consequences!

I take it you fail to understand even simple concepts.
Love how you felt it was extremely important to point out his political affiliation.
I would like to point out that this was said at an antimask rally but I have no doubt that you would ever be able to understand.

Guy Phillips, the racist Reublican from one of the largest cities in Arizona said "I can't breathe" before taking off his mask and sighing in feigned relief during a right-wing anti-mask event. Video here:

He totally triggered Floyd's family......he is a pretty funny guy and that is what we need.....awesome!!!

Guy Phillips, the racist Reublican from one of the largest cities in Arizona said "I can't breathe" before taking off his mask and sighing in feigned relief during a right-wing anti-mask event. Video here:

He totally triggered Floyd's family......he is a pretty funny guy and that is what we need.....awesome!!!

Floyd was the guy that resisted arrest and was high and he counterfeit money, and he stuck a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman and robbed her?

Love how you felt it was extremely important to point out his political affiliation.
I would like to point out that this was said at an antimask rally but I have no doubt that you would ever be able to understand.
Of course it is important to say that it is Republicans doing this, or at least 99% of the time.
You want people to think it's both sides doing it. Republicans have an extremely high percentage of racists in their ranks, as you can see.
Plus if this guy was being "funny," why aren't you okay with me telling you that he's a Republican?

Of course it is important to say that it is Republicans doing this, or at least 99% of the time.
You want people to think it's both sides doing it. Republicans have an extremely high percentage of racists in their ranks, as you can see.
Plus if this guy was being "funny," why aren't you okay with me telling you that he's a Republican?
You really are special aren't you, of course we had a diffrent name when I was young.
The guy made no mention of race or any other reference to what you inferred. He was simply pointing out that it was hard to breathe while wearing a mask at an anti-mask rally. If you had actually paid attention to what he was talking about you might have had a chance at understanding. But being the racist you are you automatically assumed that he was attempting to be racist.

By the way where was your outrage when Biden told an African American that you ain't black if you don't vote for me? What I see from you is lack of basic understanding and a willingness to wear partisan blinders.

Forum List

Back