Biden Only Won 57% of Democrat Voters In Ky Primary...But We Are To Believe He Leads Trump By 10 Points?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Bernie Sanders, who is not even in the race any longer, got 19% of the vote.

Bwuhahahahahaha

We're not meant to believe it. It's merely propaganda to prevent potential Democrat voters from giving up entirely.

Last edited:
I bet CNN and MSNBC will be promoting this big victory by Biden.

Trump has to keep working hard and get the vote out. If Trumps history is any indication, we know he is going to work his ass off from now until election night. Stay in the public eye, keep making sound decision that benefit the American people and workers and promote it.

America MUST remain capitalist and lead by a constitution.

Lol. What a pathetic showing! This just goes to show that polls are a Democrat's fantasy. Trump is gonna annihilate him on election night.

He is ahead if you sample the right people and ask the right loaded questions.
If you ask the people that are left off the poll without the loaded questions you get another number all together.
All you have to do is over sample one class more then another. For instance if I wanted a poll showing that Coca-Cola was the favorite drink I would "poll" more Coca-Cola drinkers. Thereby getting a poll that shows it to be the top drink.
Look at most so called polls. They over sample democrat voters. They sample people in big cities such as New York or Los Angeles were there are large amounts of democrats. Sometimes they even sample from landlines. Knowing full well that landlines are slowly disappearing except for business which don't like people doing anything not connected to business. They are not talking to the farmer that is working, the construction worker or the rest that are employed.

Get a grown up to explain to you how that works. I know it seems complicated to you.

Bernie Sanders, who is not even in the race any longer, got 19% of the vote.

Bwuhahahahahaha

It doesn’t matter idiota. They aren’t voting for your psychotic imbecile. Now run along like a good little Trumpkin.
You're in for one hell of a disappointment election night.

Forum List

Back