Aren't you getting tired of this crap?: trump denied he said he wanted to suspend the Constitution

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

It is the same old trump MO. Make an outrageous statement. The media reports what he says. There is outrage. MAGA spins his words. Then trump denies the very words that he said.

And in a few days he will repeat the original statement. He is so predictable.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. He can read polls that say his influence is falling.

It is the same old trump MO. Make an outrageous statement. The media reports what he says. There is outrage. MAGA spins his words. Then trump denies the very words that he said.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. He can read polls that say his influence is falling.

The media reported exactly what Trump posted on his own social media.

Trump claims they twisted his words

And here you are. Making him relevant

What really gets old is people pretending to be outraged about something they say Trump done, or said, while excusing and ignoring what the democrats are doing.
Nice attempt at deflection....but you failed to even address the OP. Try again.

Are you getting tired on the trump game of deny, deflect, and delay. Trump is a pathological lair and those who bow to him are as delusional as he is.

Where is the audio and video?

Have you seen it?

Stop lying you pos.

Nice attempt at deflection....but you failed to even address the OP. Try again.

Are you getting tired on the trump game of deny, deflect, and delay. Trump is a pathological lair and those who bow to him are as delusional as he is.

Deflection?

Your OP is a deflection. *biden is president, and you are talking about Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

What really gets old is people pretending to be outraged about something they say Trump done, or said, while excusing and ignoring what the democrats are doing.

I respectfully disagree, sir. What really gets old is those left-wing commie shitlibs acting like they're the self-appointed God's gift to America. Their feigned patriotism kabuki theater when they bitch and moan about "Muh Democracy" and "Muh Jan. 6 insurrection" makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth. The truth is, if those little Marxist shitlibs had to face those British colonialists on the battlefield back during the Revolutionary War, they would have thrown down their muskets and surrendered like the Tories they really are.

These are the same inbred liberal kiddie-fuckers who were only ten years ago occupying Wall Street, burning American flags, and throwing bricks at police officers. But when Trump got elected in 2016, all of a sudden the entire left-wing turns into a bunch of phony-assed, flag-waving Yankee Doodle Dandy red, white, and blue patriotic Neo-McCarthyites. Except the great patriot Senator Joseph McCarthy would have recognized them for the little commies they are.

Being a Democrat myself at one time, I can see right through their bullshit. The only rules the left lives by are the "Rules for Radicals, which were written by a now-dead Marxist piece of shit named Saul Alisnky. It's their entire playbook. And when unrepentant fuckstick left-wing incels like the OP get all puffed up about something Trump said or did, the only thing they're doing is playing "holier than though" to conservatives, and invoking Alinsky's Rule #4: "Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules."

And that's why I seldom if ever take them seriously.

Yes I am just like I am tired of crap like the President, His Press Secretary and the Head of Homeland Security saying the Southren border is secure when it clearly is not. There is a great deal of crap from both parties I am sick of.

quote him saying it

Forum List

Back