Are you starting to prefer the political / social ‘divide’ now….be honest?

Yeah life is pretty good in my world as well. Maybe Broker Loser should move out of the trailer park commune

It would not matter, it is not those around him that are the problem, it is him. He is filled with hate and sorrow and he assumes everyone is like that.

I moved into a new house in a new neighborhood last Wednesday. Since then 4 neighbors have invited us into their house and two brought food for us to eat the first few days as we unpacked.

There is already talk of a Christmas party.

Gone are the days of socializing while in line at the bank, neighborhood gatherings and friendly waves to strangers.
Thanks Democrats.
Probably because you have no friends and people don't want to talk to a brokeloser.

Like this from Moonglow ...... If you can't have interpersonal relationships that is not the democrat's fault it is yours.
Yes, it is all Democrat's fault.
"No, I don't take any responsibility at all." djt.

Sucks that you live in such a shitty place, none of that is gone where I live.

Yeah life is pretty good in my world as well. Maybe Broker Loser should move out of the trailer park commune
If Democrats have it their way you’ll get your thirdworlders soon enough… Depending on the type of person you are, they might not bother you…filthy human beings are never really bothered by other filthy human beings.

If Democrats have it their way you’ll get your thirdworlders soon enough… Depending on the type of person you are, they might not bother you…filthy human beings are never really bothered by other filthy human beings.

It is so cute to see you blame your own shittyness on other people.

Just face it, you are a shitty human being and that is why nobody wants to talk to you in real life.

Good thing for you there are sites like this one

Uhm, it's been divided all my life and I still can talk to people but I never stand in line at the bank that is ancient history. If you can't have interpersonal relationships that is not the democrat's fault it is yours.
It seems most of the people in public not handling it well are Progs. We will end up like the old Soviet Union where no one smiles walking up and down the street. And with the modern system of the all-powerful godless cult checking..."Your paperwork please"!

It seems most of the people in public not handling it well are Progs. We will end up like the old Soviet Union where no one smiles walking up and down the street. And with the modern system of the all-powerful godless cult checking..."Your paperwork please"!
I've been told that most Europeans don't smile at each you unless they know you.

It would not matter, it is not those around him that are the problem, it is him. He is filled with hate and sorrow and he assumes everyone is like that.

I moved into a new house in a new neighborhood last Wednesday. Since then 4 neighbors have invited us into their house and two brought food for us to eat the first few days as we unpacked.

There is already talk of a Christmas party.
Congrats! Love neighborhoods like that. Best of luck on your new adventure

i unfollowed all political accounts on twitter. i'm sick of it. i still follow videos on youtube though, so that i have material to post here. i like being here, you guys are my bro's (MOST OF YOU!)

It is so cute to see you blame your own shittyness on other people.

Just face it, you are a shitty human being and that is why nobody wants to talk to you in real life.

Good thing for you there are sites like this one
Hahaha…hold on….I blame others for doing what others do? WTF….who should I blame?
Who should I blame for forcing me to live amongst filthy pieces of dogshit subhumans?

Mac1958

Hahaha…hold on….I blame others for doing what others do? WTF….who should I blame?
Who should I blame for forcing me to live amongst filthy pieces of dogshit subhumans?

Mac1958

No, you blame others for your own failings. You think it is the Dems fault people no longer talk to each other, but in fact most of us still do. It is just that you are such a shitty human nobody would ever talk to you in real life.

But admitting that is beyond what you are capable of doing, thus you must blame everyone else

No, you blame others for your own failings. You think it is the Dems fault people no longer talk to each other, but in fact most of us still do. It is just that you are such a shitty human nobody would ever talk to you in real life.

But admitting that is beyond what you are capable of doing, thus you must blame everyone else
Hold the fuck on…..it’s my “failings” that cause trash, baby shit filled diapers and Modello bottles to line our roadways and beaches? My failings cause my children to drive with uninsured / under-insured drivers everywhere, to sit in two hours of traffic to travel 45 miles, my failings cause the destruction of blue collar trades, my failings cause our children go to school with Mexicos people, my failings are to blame for 9 hour waits in ER’s behind Mexico’s people, for 60 day waits for doctors appointments behind Mexico’s people?
How to arrive at such ignorant bullshit?…Is it that HeadInAssItus acting up again?

Mac1958

Hold the fuck on…..it’s my “failings” that cause trash, baby shit filled diapers and Modello bottles to line our roadways and beaches? My failings cause my children to drive with uninsured / under-insured drivers everywhere, to sit in two hours of traffic to travel 45 miles, my failings cause the destruction of blue collar trades, my failings cause our children go to school with Mexicos people, my failings are to blame for 9 hour waits in ER’s behind Mexico’s people, for 60 day waits for doctors appointments behind Mexico’s people?
How to arrive at such ignorant bullshit?…Is it that HeadInAssItus acting up again?

Mac1958

None of those things were in your OP.

This is what you posted since you seem to be too drunk to remember....

Gone are the days of socializing while in line at the bank, neighborhood gatherings and friendly waves to strangers.
Thanks Democrats.

These things are not gone, you just think they are because nobody wants to do any of those things with you.

None of those things were in your OP.

This is what you posted since you seem to be too drunk to remember....

Thanks Democrats.

These things are not gone, you just think they are because nobody wants to do any of those things with you.
Hahaha
Why do you think those things don’t exist?
If you lived among millions of filthy thirdworlders whom can’t speak english you couldn’t pretend you don’t know the answer. Poor guy

Forum List

Back