Are you opposed to "Zionism" and, if so, why please?

Bringing epidemic mean nothing, since obviously people do crazy things when scared.
Nor does it take many people to cause a riot.
So where were you indoctrinated?

In a Muslim country or even worse, an American university?

I say that because at least you don't see Muslim men dressing as women and chopping their parts off and thinking they can have babies.

However, the upside is if you are born a man you too can become an Olympic contender as a woman

Just think for a minute if you are Muslim, this is who you are siding with?

Really?

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Multiculturalism has failed miserably.

Wrong.
It is monocultures that always fail.
That is because there no way to catch mistakes.
There is nothing to compare to.
More cultures means more ideas, so more likely to be able to figure out truth from mistakes.

What you said did not negate a thing I said

Look at the 8 most ancient religions in the world from the above site. Judaism comes in 3rd, but I would argue that they are only counting the mass organized religion found in archeological digs and not those that came well before that.

Also, Hinduism, although considered to be the oldest due to historical record, is only practiced in one region in the world in mass.

All other major religions today come from one book, the Bible and is world wide.

So for a religion to be true, it would be a religion of the past and for today.

The Old Testament is awful.
Should likely considered what NOT to do.

A God could not and would not choose.
All cultures would be of equal value to God.
I am not a Jew, I'm a Christian.

The outreach had to start somewhere to save all of humanity.

Last edited:
The Old Testament is awful.
Should likely considered what NOT to do.
No, the world is awful, at least, any accurate depiction of it.

It's not like watching CNN when Trump was elected screaming the world was going to hell for 4 long years and then all of a sudden goes to sleep when Trump leaves and we seemingly have utopia.

Have you ever wondered why the Bible even depicts the faults and fragilities of the Patriarchs of the Jewish people as well as their adversaries?

To me that is authenticity, which is lacking in Egyptian history because they refuse to mention one bad thing about Egypt or the people therein.

In fact, one such Pharaoh they decided to cancel, and they had almost gotten away with it had it not been for one site they failed to destroy that got past the goalie.

So how did they pull off a sneak attack?

CUZ THEY WERE MASSED AT THE BORDER TO STRIKE!

Even then, they were still outnumbered and outgunned from all surrounding adversaries and Egypt who was still more than up to the challenge.

Wrong.
That was a total lie.
The sneak attack was by air, and all they had to do was keep low enough for the old Egyptian radar to not pick them up.
The Egyptians were not massed on the border as claimed, or else the Israelis could not have rolled over the Sinai so effortlessly.

Israel has never been outnumbered or outgunned.
The only people ever even remotely interested in arming the Arabs has been the Soviets, and even that was totally obsolete junk.

Ok, so there were never Jews in Western Europe

Naturally you think the Holocaust was a hoax.

No, Jews did slowly eventually get to Europe.
Like the Moors brought them to the Iberian Peninsula, to administer as Viziers, tax collectors, etc.

Wrong.
That was a total lie.
The sneak attack was by air, and all they had to do was keep low enough for the old Egyptian radar to not pick them up.
The Egyptians were not massed on the border as claimed, or else the Israelis could not have rolled over the Sinai so effortlessly.

Israel has never been outnumbered or outgunned.
The only people ever even remotely interested in arming the Arabs has been the Soviets, and even that was totally obsolete junk.
Whatever you want to believe.

If it makes you happy.

So where were you indoctrinated?

In a Muslim country or even worse, an American university?

I say that because at least you don't see Muslim men dressing as women and chopping their parts off and thinking they can have babies.

However, the upside is if you are born a man you too can become an Olympic contender as a woman

Just think for a minute if you are Muslim, this is who you are siding with?

Really?

Just read some history.
You obviously do not know much about it.
But in case you are interested, I am Jewish.
Just not one filled with evil Zionist propaganda.
And it should be obvious to anyone that Israel is an evil abomination based on force, murder, and theft.

I am not a Jew, I'm a Christian.

The outreach had to start somewhere to save all of humanity.

Then you should start acting like one and be against the terrible genocide Israel is committing against the native Palestinians.

Whatever you want to believe.

If it makes you happy.

That is willful ignorance on your part.
The whole point of the 67 sneak attack was to steal Jerusalem, the Golan Heights, and the Sinai.
How can that be anything but evil?

That is willful ignorance on your part.
The whole point of the 67 sneak attack was to steal Jerusalem, the Golan Heights, and the Sinai.
How can that be anything but evil?
Do you believe that Jews should be allowed to live in the U.S.? Or should they be required to move to Israel?

Do you believe that Jews should be allowed to live in the U.S.? Or should they be required to move to Israel?

They should be especially forbidden from going to Israel, where it is already over crowded and they have no Mideast Culture or context.
But religion or culture should not matter anywhere else, like the US.

They should be especially forbidden from going to Israel

Good-Luck-WIth-That.jpg

As a point of reference, here is a definition of Zionism.

Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Palestine, the ancient homeland of the Jews (Hebrew: Eretz Yisraʾel, “the Land of Israel”). Though Zionism originated in eastern and central Europe in the latter part of the 19th century, it is in many ways a continuation of the ancient attachment of the Jews and of the Jewish religion to the historical region of Palestine, where one of the hills of ancient Jerusalem was called Zion.
Yes, only insomuch as i believe Isreal should cease being a Jewish state and should become fully secular in its word and deed.

The International Zionist Congress in Carlsbad in 1920 and 1923, promised to restrict immigration to Palestine to 30,000/year.
Actual immigration was about 10 times that eventually.
Most Israelis are illegal immigrants of descendants of illegal immigrants.

How could anyone say that is fair to the indigenous population?

Yes, only insomuch as i believe Isreal should cease being a Jewish state and should become fully secular in its word and deed.

Yes.
If Israel no longer illegally discriminated against other religions, then most of my objections disappear.
The most recent is how Israeli citizens who marry non-Jews are not allowed to make their new spouses citizens, but they are allowed citizenship if Jewish.

{... Israel Civil Marriage Ban Blocks Those Not Considered Jewish From Wedding ...}​

Forum List

Back