Are you liberal or conservative?

Conservative or Liberal?

• Total voters
I am registered as independent. Again, it depends. On monetary policy for the most part, I lean conservative..except when it comes to taxation and that's only because conservatives have f'd our tax system up so badly, the weight is always on the vast majority of middle income earners. On social policies, I tend to lean liberal.

Sorry, it ain't always cut and dry. :)
You live in a state, so controlled, you have to register to be Independent? What does that mean, there? You never vote in primaries?

Ha! So far not one righty will vote. That's okay. I will add all the people up who commented but didn't vote and get my number that way.

Let me ask them a different way. If someone asked you "would you rather have conservatives or liberals running the country, which would you pick?" That's what I'll do. I'll ask them that.

4 votes already, you lying fuck.

I have views that could be considered both, though I tend to think of myself as a right of center pragmatist and realist...
Would you rather have conservatives or liberals running the country? Whichever one is your answer, vote that way. And you only get two choices. Conservatives or Liberals.

Social liberal, fiscal conservative ... I want free stuff, and I don't want to pay for them ... haha ...

But seriously ... I'm a liberal who listens to conservatives ... I learned in Iowa that conservatives are really smart ... they deserve their chance at governing ... America is stronger for their voices ...

It's Democrats and Republicans that are the problem ...
Would you rather have conservatives or liberals running the country? Whichever one is your answer, vote that way. And you only get two choices. Conservatives or Liberals.

The problem with that question is that the words are not defined. The word "conservative" means, depending on who you ask....

1. a Christian
2. an asshole who cuts taxes
3. a supporter of Israel and Zionist Fascism
4. socializing senior drugs since W did that with a GOP Congress

and none of those are even close to being correct.

DEFINE LIBERAL AND CONSERVATIVE and then do another poll...

None of the Democrats here follow liberal ideology, so the thread is based upon a false premise.

Just vote. Don't tell us which way to vote or what these things mean. Just vote.

The problem with that question is that the words are not defined. The word "conservative" means, depending on who you ask....

1. a Christian
2. an asshole who cuts taxes
3. a supporter of Israel and Zionist Fascism
4. socializing senior drugs since W did that with a GOP Congress

and none of those are even close to being correct.

DEFINE LIBERAL AND CONSERVATIVE and then do another poll...

I shouldn't have to.

Just vote

I shouldn't have to.

Just vote

Was W a liberal or a conservative???

Looks like someone is trying to setup some idiotic gotcha moment....
I wasn't, but suddenly it's turning into that. I just wanted to prove there are way more conservatives here than liberals. And you guys won't even play along. That's okay. I'm adding all you cons up who won't vote but comment. Gotcha anyways.

I wasn't, but suddenly it's turning into that. I just wanted to prove there are way more conservatives here than liberals. And you guys won't even play along. That's okay. I'm adding all you cons up who won't vote but comment. Gotcha anyways.

And in the scheme of things how does the count of who is what on a message board play into whatever point you are trying to make?

Conservative of course. Is Ron Paul a conservative, yup. So is Trump. Think of them as a mixed bag of nuts. Different but all nuts.

See, you are 180 degrees WRONG about that.

What did W do that was conservative?

Sell out our troops over lies and nothing in US national interest
Outspend LBJ
Socialize Senior Drugs
Pork out $1 trillion to public education while refusing to support vouchers

W was NOT AT ALL CONSERVATIVE and if you think he was YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON.

Forum List

Back