Are you liberal or conservative?

Conservative or Liberal?

• Total voters
And in the scheme of things how does the count of who is what on a message board play into whatever point you are trying to make?

The surprise result was that conservatives here can't even admit they are conservatives. Usually conservatives won't admit to being Republicans but never did I think you would even deny being conservatives.

Now I know the right answer to this next question. Is Trump a conservative? Fuck no. He spent like a drunken sailor. But let me ask you, "Is Trump anything but a conservative?" How so? Are you a Trump supporter? Then vote conservative.

The surprise result was that conservatives here can't even admit they are conservatives. Usually conservatives won't admit to being Republicans but never did I think you would even deny being conservatives.

Now I know the right answer to this next question. Is Trump a conservative? Fuck no. He spent like a drunken sailor. But let me ask you, "Is Trump anything but a conservative?" How so? Are you a Trump supporter? Then vote conservative.

this isn't a mandatory poll, so your position is baseless.

I voted, you dumb shit, and then elaborated.

Trump promises things most conservatives want to vote for, more so than Biden, and more so than the GOP-lite, despite the protests of the GOP-lite that they are the true conservatives.

See, you are 180 degrees WRONG about that.

What did W do that was conservative?

Sell out our troops over lies and nothing in US national interest
Outspend LBJ
Socialize Senior Drugs
Pork out $1 trillion to public education while refusing to support vouchers

W was NOT AT ALL CONSERVATIVE and if you think he was YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON.
Is Trump a conservative? Are you a Trump supporter? Then why can't you vote conservative?

A bunch of us are having a discussion on if USMB is mostly conservatives/republicans or mostly Democrats/Liberals. Do you mind voting?

I don't mind voting but your choices represent the False Dilemma Fallacy giving only binary choices for a reality where there are a range of classifications both over all and that positions can change generally on the specific item in question.

I'd consider myself to be right of center. However I'm a never-Trumper GOP and not what under those who are members of the cult would call - in these days - "Conservative".

WW

I don't mind voting but your choices represent the False Dilemma Fallacy giving only binary choices for a reality where there are a range of classifications both over all and that positions can change generally on the specific item in question.

I'd consider myself to be right of center. However I'm a never-Trumper GOP and not what under those who are members of the cult would call - in these days - "Conservative".

WW
Please vote conservative. Thanks.

Would you rather have conservatives or liberals running the country? Whichever one is your answer, vote that way. And you only get two choices. Conservatives or Liberals.

Just vote. Don't tell us which way to vote or what these things mean. Just vote.

Would you rather have conservatives or liberals running the country? Whichever one is your answer, vote that way. And you only get two choices. Conservatives or Liberals.
You need to realize that I am not so incredibly simple minded as you.

I realize that life always haves more that two choices.

I voted Trump in 2020 ... I hated his policies but have to admit they were working ... [shrugs shoulders] ... I was wrong in '16 and deceived by all the sex I was getting working for Hillary ...

I am a man
but I can change
if I want to
I guess
You voted liberal. If you are a Trump supporter I think you are either lying to us or yourself. Typical conservative.

Forum List

Back