Are You Happy To Vote For Hillary, Or Are You Just Voting Against Any Republican?

What is your gut feeling on the general election

• I'm voting for Hillary because I feel she'll do the best job

• I'm voting for Hillary because I don't want any Republican to win

• I'm voting for the Republican I feel has the best chance to win

• I'm voting for any Republican over any Democrat

• I'm voting for any Democrat over any Republican

• I'm not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
1236800_10201808961215542_283373506_n.jpg

The media is depressing the Republican vote. That's their job. Democrats have no decent candidate running for office right now. None of them have America's best interests in mind, but it appears that the only thing they do have going for them is a willing press that is happy to tear down every Republican, while propping up Democrats. It's not what reality is that matters, it's what they think they can convince you idiot voters into believing.

News-media-manipulation-and-lies.jpg

This is for Liberals mainly, but also for Republicans. Are you happy with your choices, or are you just scared that the other side's candidate might win?

hrcandsnl.jpg

Actually, the Liberals are in a "holding" pattern at present. Their God and Black Messiah has yet to tell them who he wants them to vote for.
He supports Biden, but Biden figures that the longer he waits to get in, the less shit will come his way.
I figure he'll get in within the next couple of months, but he'd rather wait till Hillary is indicted so she won't start attacking him.
Just out of curiosity, when is that indictment coming down? It seems like its been years now and nobody has come up with anything yet, and the same could be said about the dreaded emails.

The media is depressing the Republican vote. That's their job. Democrats have no decent candidate running for office right now. None of them have America's best interests in mind, but it appears that the only thing they do have going for them is a willing press that is happy to tear down every Republican, while propping up Democrats. It's not what reality is that matters, it's what they think they can convince you idiot voters into believing.

This is for Liberals mainly, but also for Republicans. Are you happy with your choices, or are you just scared that the other side's candidate might win?

hrcandsnl.jpg

Actually, the Liberals are in a "holding" pattern at present. Their God and Black Messiah has yet to tell them who he wants them to vote for.

I'm betting IRL you don't look much different than your avatar.

I'm a good looking guy alright. Thanks.

hrcandsnl.jpg

He supports Biden, but Biden figures that the longer he waits to get in, the less shit will come his way.
I figure he'll get in within the next couple of months, but he'd rather wait till Hillary is indicted so she won't start attacking him.
Just out of curiosity, when is that indictment coming down? It seems like its been years now and nobody has come up with anything yet, and the same could be said about the dreaded emails.
I think they don't even want to indict her in the first place, but they have to if she chooses to stay in the race. (I think they'll drop it if she drops out)

I figure no later than December.

She needs to be charged....as a warning to anyone else who thinks they can get away with playing loose with our national security.

hrcandsnl.jpg

I'm betting IRL you don't look much different than your avatar.

I'm a good looking guy alright. Thanks.
As well as modest......

hrcandsnl.jpg

has Lois been arrested yet?

:lmao:

hrcandsnl.jpg

She was following orders.

Obama isn't after her.

If there had been a Republican in the White House, she'd be in jail now.

hrcandsnl.jpg

I think they don't even want to indict her in the first place, but they have to if she chooses to stay in the race. (I think they'll drop it if she drops out)
Oh, Okay. So in other words, like Kevin McCarthy admitted, it's all about politics. Gotcha.

hrcandsnl.jpg

Obama isn't after her.

Probably Obama is afraid Hillary can take him down if she goes down.

hrcandsnl.jpg

I figure no later than December.

She needs to be charged....as a warning to anyone else who thinks they can get away with playing loose with our national security.

Were she a rank and file civil servant, she would already have lost her job and her security clearance.

hrcandsnl.jpg

Obama isn't after her.

every LW'r that's been a target of RW justice FOR YEARS, hasn't even so much as seen a prison, much less be put inside one ...

imagine that ..

Id really like an option for third party. Just saying "not voting" is not correct.
3rd party isn't an option. Anyone who falls for that option is fooling themselves.

What you really mean is you're not happy with any of the candidates.....because you don't believe in the process.

The political process has been poisoned. It started in earnest with Newt Gingrich re writing the rules of how the GOP has broad brushed the Dems and turned the discourse of congress into juvenile name calling. Ya many of the Dems have picked up on this tactic also.

Now it does not matter who started it. It's like a kid telling "mom! he started it!". The trouble is that nobody has the clout or respect to stand up and tell everybody to just knock it the fuck off.

It would be funny if not true how the great institutions of our government have been brought down by such ridiculous tactics. Now, unfortunately we cannot turn back the clock. OUR "family" has become dysfunctional. Just like a "real" family the bitterness of the past has grown into irreversible feelings. "MOM" has divorced "DAD" and moved on. Now she is just sorry as hell she ever spawned her hateful brats. There is no one with enough authority or cares enough any more to step in and grab the two kids by the ears and send us to our rooms till we make up.

Obama isn't after her.

every LW'r that's been a target of RW justice FOR YEARS, hasn't even so much as seen a prison, much less be put inside one ...

imagine that ..
Yep......as long as the Democrats control the WhiteHouse....they control the justice department.

It's not gonna happen while Obama is standing in the way.

hrcandsnl.jpg
I couldn't vote cuz you didn't have one last option:

I am voting for whomever I think will do best, regardless of party.

hrcandsnl.jpg

Considering the fact that the parties control their candidates.....the best bet is vote for the ones that aren't party of the establishment.

Without a doubt......if you vote for a Bush or a Clinton, they're going to do what the political establishment wants.

hrcandsnl.jpg

Considering the fact that the parties control their candidates.....the best bet is vote for the ones that aren't party of the establishment.

Without a doubt......if you vote for a Bush or a Clinton, they're going to do what the political establishment wants.

Because the candidate is not part of the establishment does notmake him/her the best choice. You could have an insane nutjob that will try to abolish the constitution and set themself up as dictator.

You still have to judge the person, part of the establishment or not.

P.S. I favor Kasich over Clinton. Fiorina is fast approaching that status as well.

Too bad you guys are going stick us with Trump, Bush or Carson. Even worst, that Canadian.

I like Trump....he can't be bought. But...I don't know yet if he would make a good POTUS. Depends on who he gets in his cabinet..who he chooses as VP....on what else he says or does.

I like Carson....but he is too mild, mellow and laid back. And again, it depends on his cabinet, his pick for VP, etc.

Dems...anyone besides Hillary. Still waiting to see who steps up.

hrcandsnl.jpg

Because the candidate is not part of the establishment does notmake him/her the best choice. You could have an insane nutjob that will try to abolish the constitution and set themself up as dictator.

P.S. I favor Kasich over Clinton. Fiorina is fast approaching that status as well.

Too bad you guys are going stick us with Trump, Bush or Carson. Even worst, that Canadian.

I know what you mean here. We currently have an insane nut job who is trying to abolish the Constitution.

hrcandsnl.jpg

I know what you mean here. We currently have an insane nut job who is trying to abolish the Constitution.

Oh really? How so?

By the way, Hillary did run in 2007. With all of the right wing belly aching about her and making the executive a possible hereditary position, libs went with Obama(could have been Edwards, but then his scandal)

Understand, if rightwingers keep belly aching about Hillary, you end up with Sanders. Personally, I think rw's would prefer Clinton over Sanders, but if you keep up the belly aching...who knows?

Forum List

Back