Are you guys watching Gamestop? Up another 92% today.

Toro and Toddsterpatriot where the heck are you guys at? This is front page news and you guys are like, hey my name's muffin I dunno nuffin.

Mac1958 get yo rear end in here, too. lol.

No, seriously, this is big news. What do you guys think about all of this playing out this way? I'm genuinely interested in your point of view, I'm not gonna mess around with yas.

Sorry, never shorted it, wouldn't trade it now with your money.

Something tells me that short sellers are getting their hides taken off with this one. LOL

Market shooting down--Game stop is a distraction---------a temporary one after the short squeeze ends. Biden is going to make carter and obama look good in comparison. Td Ameritrade is already restricting accounts and the big banks are issuing warning......

It's a short squeeze.

There is an ocean of money floating around the world, new day traders have entered the market, and the stock's short interest was 140% of the float.

Ita a short squeeze that was cause by Reddit Game Stop lovers that banned together to screw over the short sellers. They should make a movie about it.

One cat turned $55,000 into $13 million. Heh heh.

Oh boy! The fat cat manipulators have to be pissed they got beat to the punch at their own game.

They might have to start getting up and actually working at this rate. Thus the NASDAQ shutdown, I suppose. They're not having any of that.

They've even gone so far as to monitor people's social media to se who made out. Is that crazy, or what? They did nothing illegal. And they have the right to talk about it.

Man are the vultures pee ohd. Heh heeeee.....
I agree. It was perfectly fine when that asshole Bill Ackerman panicked the market last year and promptly made 1 BILLION on the selling that followed. If the little guys can beat Wall Street at their own game, sounds like America to me.
It was even better when even Larry Kudlow stated that the US economy would crash the moment Trump sat in the Oval Office.
Tell me that wasn't Stock manipulation on a Global scale.

It was even better when even Larry Kudlow stated that the US economy would crash the moment Trump sat in the Oval Office.
I think you might mean Paul Krugman. Larry Kudlow was a Trump supporter and part of his administration.
Larry Kudlow became a Trump supporter several months into Trump's administration and joined Trump's team.
Larry Kudlow did not want Trump to win.

I think you might mean Paul Krugman. Larry Kudlow was a Trump supporter and part of his administration.
Larry Kudlow became a Trump supporter several months into Trump's administration and joined Trump's team.

That’s interesting. It makes sense because Kudlow was always soft on illegal immigration. I believe he has a Mexican wife. I’m not sure if she came here legally

That’s interesting. It makes sense because Kudlow was always soft on illegal immigration. I believe he has a Mexican wife. I’m not sure if she came here legally
When his Portfolio kept defying gravity, he called Trump and apologized and Trump brought him aboard.

When his Portfolio kept defying gravity, he called Trump and apologized and Trump brought him aboard.

Yeah he used to be very liberal on many issues, especially immigration, but I also believe he worked for Reagan?

Yeah he used to be very liberal on many issues, especially immigration, but I also believe he worked for Reagan?
Yep...
Larry Kudlow - Wikipedia

Wow, I don't remember that at all. The quote you cited sounded like Krugman but I'll take your word for it.

Because of policy at work, I can't buy puts on individual stocks.

But if I could, I'd buy a series of puts on GME legging in on the Febs, Mars and Aprs puts, with strikes @ $50.

GME was $20 before this short squeeze started. It's going back there. It's only a matter of when.

Wow, I don't remember that at all. The quote you cited sounded like Krugman but I'll take your word for it.
I was watching news 24/7 during the campaign.

Because of policy at work, I can't buy puts on individual stocks.

But if I could, I'd buy a series of puts on GME legging in on the Febs, Mars and Aprs puts, with strikes @ $50.

GME was $20 before this short squeeze started. It's going back there. It's only a matter of when.

The March 50 puts are over $15.......crazy!

Forum List

Back