Are you better off than you were four years ago?

question that are you better off is to subjective and the factors that determine are you better off are to varied and are depended on many other things in a voter life.

The better question is are you better off without Trump? He is a known factor now.

When Trump won as an unknown he got 46% of the vote compared to 48% for Hilary. Voter turnout increased in the Biden/Trump match.

He lost even when he improved slightly to 49% of the vote

unfortunately Biden got 51% of the vote which was a significant increase from Hillary's 46%. Biden also won 6 states that trump had previously won.

Voter turnout was significantly higher

If are you better off is a significant factor, Trump lost would beg the question , why would he go again at this. He lost and yeah you can say he never accepted that loss.

When he won the Obama economy was humming.

economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm. There are other positive trends at the end of the Obama presidency. So why did Hilary lose?
Was it because the democrats took Trump for granted and believed that he would never win? They were complacent.

Its was obvious that the economy was better.

Both Trump and Biden are known.

Is the presidential race one that is dependent on popularity or is it political affiliation that is more important?

Republican and Democrats are known and people know what to expect. The individual who runs for president is a factor.

Is it likability?

So, the price is not twice what it was in 2019.

Thanks for proving you are a liar, that was very helpful.

Also, that is the national average price, not the price in LA where you claim to be buying gas
1698731585180.gif

Odd way to admit you lied, but hey it is you after all.
Odd way to admit you lied, but hey it is you after all.
Boy, you sure showed me! Nation is ONLY paying 42% MORE than 4 years ago and you think your senile dumbass hero has kept costs under control.

So who’s got a 42% pay raise just to keep pace?

Boy, you sure showed me! Nation is ONLY paying 42% MORE than 4 years ago and you think your senile dumbass hero has kept costs under control.

So who’s got a 42% pay raise just to keep pace?

Gas is just one part of a person's expense.

Absolutely. 4 years ago our country was run by a product of blind hatred and paranoia that was doing a massive amount of irresponsible shit that would bite our country in the ass for years to come.
What's your country? This wasn't my country, the USA, in 2019. We had outstanding leadership from the top. President Trump did things others promised for decades but couldn't deliver. Today, the Alzheimer's patient currently occupying Trump's office and handlers have done exactly what you said.

I had no idea any adult with a room temperature IQ doesn’t know how to pull up a DOW chart.
Below room temperature I guess.

I have no idea why people are sacred shitless to list their sources.

yet, here you are.

Absolutely. 4 years ago our country was run by a product of blind hatred and paranoia that was doing a massive amount of irresponsible shit that would bite our country in the ass for years to come.

The blind hatred was the FBI controlled leftists AGAINST TRUMP

The job market was the best it has been since the end of Vietnam. Then the leftists ended all of Trumps trade deals , started new wars and started printing money to oblivion ; inflation skyrocketed and companies stopped hiring for good jobs. Now the leftist slackers Doordash with their moms SUV for weed money.

When are you leftists going to realize that you are being played by the globalists to do their dirty work ? They will never excuse student loans because they cannot; the loans were made into securities called SLABS for investors.

You will not be getting UBI as well unless you speak Spanish.

inflation.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back